+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
Laxmi74 said:
Hi all,

At last ,I have got medical request yesterday . FYI & Update
Congrats laxmi

Stay fit for medical
Few steps away from target
God bless all members

Satnam shri waheguru

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
@ KB,

Don't Know what's wrong with my Application It is in Process from a long time 26 November 2013 but No updates and Communications from NDVO? After that

What you and other senior Members predict about my Application and How Long It can Maximum takes to Complete and Finalized? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I am so Sad

karambir singh said:
Thanks Gat . Wish god speed in processing your case.

atinsingh

Oct 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2012/Resend on 15-Feb-2013
Nomination.....
27-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
02-APR-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
8 MAY 2013 to SGVO / 26 Nov 2013 to NDVO
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Interview........
No idea?
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Gat said:
@ KB,

Don't Know what's wrong with my Application It is in Process from a long time 26 November 2013 but No updates and Communications from NDVO? After that

What you and other senior Members predict about my Application and How Long It can Maximum takes to Complete and Finalized? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I am so Sad
Drop a email to NDVO to check status of your application, I believe they will reply you .

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SSA MITTRO !!

Yaar tuhade bai dah "na visa lagda na kudi fasdi" :(

Khajjal hoye paye aa.

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
@ atinsingh

I already sent a email and case specific enqiry to NDVO one week Ago and no replies yet

and @ Guys,

Also let me know one thing:-

Q:- Does the Applicant and spouse travel Histories becomes Delays of Processing?

Q:- How Long Maximum NDVO can take to Complete processing?
atinsingh said:
Drop a email to NDVO to check status of your application, I believe they will reply you .

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
Gat said:
@ KB,

I am so Sad

Bro I think u must be ready for enquiry
Not sure but its 90% chance
So be prepare for that its symptoms of that

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
Gat said:
@ KB,

I am so Sad
Gat,

You can order GCMS notes through CIC website. The maximum timeframe for receiving reply is 30 days and if you order through a canadian address, it shall cost you CAD 5.

Below is the link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/client.do

Cheers,
S

deepakkatoch

Nov 23, 2012
JAMMU
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-09-2012
Nomination.....
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012 ( CIO)
File Transfer...
14-02-2013 (AOR NDVO )
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-03-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-03-2013 / Passport Sent 16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Oct 31st 2013 / Visa Issue Date : Oct 28th 2013 / Passports Received date : Nov 8th 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 16 2013
qajitender said:
Hi Deepak , thanks for sharing teh experience. I am also going to book tickets and will keep in mind to have atleast 5hrs time to catch the connection from Toronto. Is it sufficient time?
Also, at Toronto (port of entry) did they ask for the settlement funds for all the family members ? Did you carry any mutual fund, FD , traveler cheque etc to show the settlement funds?
Hi quajitender
Yeh 5 hrs time is enough for the next flight . No they don't ask you about the settlement funds neither I carried any FD's and stuff like that .. Officer just asked me that how much money you are carrying to canada . Nothing else ..

Wish u luck brother ..

deepakkatoch

Nov 23, 2012
JAMMU
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-09-2012
Nomination.....
20-09-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012 ( CIO)
File Transfer...
14-02-2013 (AOR NDVO )
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-03-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-03-2013 / Passport Sent 16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Oct 31st 2013 / Visa Issue Date : Oct 28th 2013 / Passports Received date : Nov 8th 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 16 2013
SM123 said:
Hi Deepak,

I also had a similar kind of question on Settlement funds. Is it mandatory to carry the amount we specified in our application?

Cheers,
S
[/quote

No , there is no need to carry any settlement funds .. Neither they asked me any question like that .. How we are supposed to carry so much funds when we are not allowed to carry more than $10000 .. So from my side you need not to worry but it's better to get others opinion too ..

Wish you luck
Deepak

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Hi all - Following are my landing experiences -

1. As soon as you land in any airport, there will be two separate entrances to the Immigration counters - one for PR and Citizens and one for Visitors (which is always crowded). So, pls proceed towards the counter for PR/Citizens (not much rush) and then the officer will check your immigration card and send you to another room where they will take your COPR (one with photo) and ask few questions. For me they asked following--
A. Which country you are coming from?
B. How much money you brought?
(Pls note that, if you are coming alone, then around $4000 is enough to carry. I carried $800 cash and $3000 in Travel ATM Card. If you are coming with family, then better to bring about $1000 cash in hand and $8000 in Travel Card. Rest you can show your Indian bank stmt and tell them that you have the Funds available and matter of going to ATM and withdrawing from Canada. Pls refer to the family wise $$ amount mentioned in website. Note that you need to be very confident in telling them all this. If you hesitate, then you will be in little trouble convincing the officer about your POF. For me, they did not ask any proof and just accepted whatever I said.)
C. Where will you stay in Toronto and provide the address?
D. She asked me why I came alone and whether I am PA (I said "yes, I am PA" and told some story that family will join in March after winter.. BLAH.. BLAH....).
E. The address I gave for PR card was a friend's address. So they asked how you know your friend and what he does, etc
F. Since I had OWP visa as well, so they asked why I came last time to Canada.... (so I told the old story and I told I went back for PR stamping and got job last time itself and rushed now to join the job. I also showed the employment papers). The officer was happy and congratulated me.
G. Finally, she explained me the obligations of maintaining PR status and once again congrajulated me and said "Congratulations, Now you are officially a PR and I have updated the CIC DB with the same" !!! :D
H. I also asked, if ecas will be reflecting "Completed" now. She was not aware of any tool called ecas and she said she doesnt know but will update the DB immediately.
I. Then she sent me to another room, where they gave me a bag full of books and other material to read!! :)
J. Collected the baggage and then just before the exit there is another room - which is the CBSA room, where they again asked about the funds I was carrying. I said, I brought only $4000, so they were fine. They also asked whether I brought any food items. I said, I brought Indian packed items like Noodles, etc. They asked, if its all Veg or any nonveg. I said, everything is Veg. He then told me to go.
K. My chest was filled with Pride and it became double in size and I then almost ran out pushing the luggage trolley, where my friend was waiting to receive me!!!!! :) :D:D:D
L. Note that they will make you sign in the CIC copy of COPR and give back the Client copy of COPR to you. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS A VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT DOCUMENT FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS AS YOU WILL NEED THE CLIENT COPY OF COPR TO APPLY SIN, HEALTH INSURANCE CARD AND OTHER ITEMS. PLEASE KEEP IT VERY SAFE. ITS YOUR SOUL FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS TILL YOU GET PR CARD.
M. Since I reached room by 3pm and was getting bored, so went to nearest Service Canada center and created a new SIN (I had old SIN but that was a temp SIN. They cancelled the old SIN and generated a new Permanent SIN).

Points A to J took about 45 mins for me.

The only trouble right now is the -14C cold its unbearable... luckily my house owner who is a Pakistani has been extremely helpful to me and very kind and caring. He dropped and picked me to/from the office and also helped me get groceries in the eve. I am really thankful to him as he didnt allow me to step out in cold. :)

Today, was first day at work and it was good. Joining formalities were over. They have given a laptop with VPN connectivity. Some KT on the work that I will do and more to come in the next few days. Expectations are high and I need to put more than 100% to impress them so need to lots of hard work... Guys, the struggle has just started. Past seems to be not much scary compared to what lies ahead...

Hope I will do a good job with all your best wishes!!! :)

Thanks and wish everyone a speedy processing and DM/Visa.

sjramu

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2012
Nomination.....
02/25/2013
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 06/19/2013, 2nd AOR - 07/17/2013
Hi SM123,

thanks for ur reply...
may I know wat s the use of GCMS?
Will it by anyway speed up the process or by any chance the officer ll ve a look at the file and start processing the file?
these are jus my doubts... don mistake me...
Thanks in advance.

SM123 said:
Gat,

You can order GCMS notes through CIC website. The maximum timeframe for receiving reply is 30 days and if you order through a canadian address, it shall cost you CAD 5.

Below is the link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/client.do

Cheers,
S