+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

chiragpatel144

Dec 10, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/5/2012
Nomination.....
29/12/2012
AOR Received.
26/2/2013
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25/6/2013 then colombo 19/11/2013
Med's Request
5/2/2014
Med's Done....
6/2/2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/3/2014
LANDED..........
11/4/2014
Bindu786 said:
Kb is sitting in F1 car
Going to break record

Congrats bro cheers

Satnam shri waheguru
[/quote

Bhag kb bhag

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear KB,

Congratulations, enjoy the moment and All the best.

Regards

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
deepakkatoch said:
Hi everyone
First of all I am extremely sorry that I was not part of this forum for the last 2 months ... Congratulations for those who got their visas and best wishes to all my fellow members ... Guys I had landed in canada on dec 16th 2013.. I am living in Thompson rite now which is a small town in Manitoba .. I took jet airways flight from Delhi to Toronto via Brussels ... It was a nice experience with jet airways as we find good Indian food in flight .. And the crew was excellent too .. After landing in Toronto my next flight was Air canada after 4 hours .. This was my biggest mistake Bcoz we need to go through immigrations here ... Long que's everywhere .. I got priorities in que everywhere due to my lil daughter .. The immigration officer checked passports and copr for all of us .. She asked me how much money I m carrying .. And frankly speaking I carried $5000 only so I told her exact amount .. She took the address where they can send PR cards .. And finally after checking all my docs she said congratulations and welcome to Canada .. A big sigh of relief for me .. It's been almost 3 hours upto this process due to huge rush . I somehow managed to get my flight for Winnipeg and got another flight for Thompson from there .
The day I landed here it was -52 .. I can never imagine the severity of cold .. Guys don't bring too much clothes here if u r coming to this part of canada .. It's too cold here and indian winter clothes are not warm enough to bear this type of winters .. Moreover winters are almost over now .. Temp is rising slowly now .. But still it's too cold .. Inside apartments it's so warm here that we cannot take blankets and wear warm clothes .. So do carry some summer stuff to wear inside ur house ..
I went to service Canada office and applied for SIN cards .. It hardly took 15 mins they gave me SIN number on the moment and I got Cards for those in 10 days by post .. Same day I went to bank and opened a joint account for me and my wife . I filled medical form and sent it to Winnipeg for all of us which I got in 8 days ..

I stayed at my friends house for first 15. Days and rented an apartment for $900 per month .. In the beginning getting good jobs like we do in India is not easy .May be you guys will get sooner but In my case I had started a job at a store & side by side m looking for a good job too ..

I had also cleared my driving written test and road test :) and I will get my class 5 licence within days ..

Guys I don't know whether, what I am writing is relevant or not , but I just want to share my lil experience of 2 months .. Good wishes for all of you ..

Thanks and Regards
Deepak Katoch

Hi Deepak , thanks for sharing teh experience. I am also going to book tickets and will keep in mind to have atleast 5hrs time to catch the connection from Toronto. Is it sufficient time?
Also, at Toronto (port of entry) did they ask for the settlement funds for all the family members ? Did you carry any mutual fund, FD , traveler cheque etc to show the settlement funds?

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepakkatoch said:
Hi everyone
First of all I am extremely sorry that I was not part of this forum for the last 2 months ... Congratulations for those who got their visas and best wishes to all my fellow members ... Guys I had landed in canada on dec 16th 2013.. I am living in Thompson rite now which is a small town in Manitoba .. I took jet airways flight from Delhi to Toronto via Brussels ... It was a nice experience with jet airways as we find good Indian food in flight .. And the crew was excellent too .. After landing in Toronto my next flight was Air canada after 4 hours .. This was my biggest mistake Bcoz we need to go through immigrations here ... Long que's everywhere .. I got priorities in que everywhere due to my lil daughter .. The immigration officer checked passports and copr for all of us .. She asked me how much money I m carrying .. And frankly speaking I carried $5000 only so I told her exact amount .. She took the address where they can send PR cards .. And finally after checking all my docs she said congratulations and welcome to Canada .. A big sigh of relief for me .. It's been almost 3 hours upto this process due to huge rush . I somehow managed to get my flight for Winnipeg and got another flight for Thompson from there .
The day I landed here it was -52 .. I can never imagine the severity of cold .. Guys don't bring too much clothes here if u r coming to this part of canada .. It's too cold here and indian winter clothes are not warm enough to bear this type of winters .. Moreover winters are almost over now .. Temp is rising slowly now .. But still it's too cold .. Inside apartments it's so warm here that we cannot take blankets and wear warm clothes .. So do carry some summer stuff to wear inside ur house ..
I went to service Canada office and applied for SIN cards .. It hardly took 15 mins they gave me SIN number on the moment and I got Cards for those in 10 days by post .. Same day I went to bank and opened a joint account for me and my wife . I filled medical form and sent it to Winnipeg for all of us which I got in 8 days ..

I stayed at my friends house for first 15. Days and rented an apartment for $900 per month .. In the beginning getting good jobs like we do in India is not easy .May be you guys will get sooner but In my case I had started a job at a store & side by side m looking for a good job too ..

I had also cleared my driving written test and road test :) and I will get my class 5 licence within days ..

Guys I don't know whether, what I am writing is relevant or not , but I just want to share my lil experience of 2 months .. Good wishes for all of you ..

Thanks and Regards
Deepak Katoch
Dear Deepak,

Good to hear from you, after a very long time. Keep writing whenever you get time. It can help other members of the forum, to plan accordingly. Thank you very much for the post.

Please Check your P/M as well.

Regards

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Hi all.

At the time of immigration check (port of entry), is it necessary to show the settlement funds to the immigration officer? In my case the settlement fund is $16000 (for the family of 4). Do we need to carry the proof of the settelment funds? do they ask for that?

Thanks
-J

vbisht

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
deepakkatoch said:
Hi everyone

Thanks and Regards
Deepak Katoch
hi deepak
this is indeed very useful information and definitely relevant to everyone.
Thanks for being so thoughtful..
May god bless you.

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
qajitender said:
Hi all.

At the time of immigration check (port of entry), is it necessary to show the settlement funds to the immigration officer? In my case the settlement fund is $16000 (for the family of 4). Do we need to carry the proof of the settelment funds? do they ask for that?

Thanks
-J
Hi Deepak,

I also had a similar kind of question on Settlement funds. Is it mandatory to carry the amount we specified in our application?

Cheers,
S

kingsonjoy

Feb 11, 2014
To check the status of my Application (PNP Program- Canada)

Dear Sir / Madam

My apology for sharing the below mail.

As it was received from an Agent in Bangladesh, who has an office at BC also (as he shared). After receiving the mail, I have cross checked with services3.cic.gc.ca ; and no result doesn't exist. Hence, I feel an confusion that I may misguided by the agent.

Could you please let me know the current status of the application, which details is as below mail.

For your requirements; Please find my details as follows:

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada in the Provincial Nominee Program Class.

Full Name : SONJOY PRASAD MALLICK
Date of Birth : 25-January-1975
Country of Birth : Bangladesh
Passport Details : AE 1510504

According to the below mail, the information is

Name : SONJOY PRASAD MALLICK
UCI : 89089919
Application No. : E000099837
Payment receipt no is : 0099285974

You are requested to help to take an decision for the next step.

Thanking in advance.

Sincerely Yours,

Sonjoy Prasad Mallick
+8801711315544

Subject: Application for Permanent Residence in Canada in the Provincial
Nominee Program class

PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM CLASS
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 1450
SYDNEY, NS B1P 6K5
CANADA
SONJOY PRASAD MALLICK APT-E2, HOUSE-16,
ROAD-23, BLOCK NO-B,
BANANI,
DHAKA -1213
BANGLADESH

10 FEBRUARY, 2014

UCI: 89089919
*89089919*

Application: E000099837
* E000099837*

Dear SONJOY PRASAD MALLICK:

This refers to your application for Permanent Residence in Canada in the Provincial
Nominee Program class.
The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011. These instructions specify that only applicants who have work experience in certain listed occupations or applicants who have an offer of Arranged Employment and that are accompanied by the results of the principal applicant’s English or French language proficiency assessment are eligible to be processed in the Provincial Nominee Program class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive final determination of eligibility for processing on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on June 25, 2011.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 10 Feb, 2014 in the amount of 1400.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0099285974. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

VU
Program Support Officer
Citizenship and Immigration
Provincial Nominee Program, Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

baps

Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
Nomination.....
27TH SEPT2012
AOR Received.
26th November 2013
IELTS Request
already given
File Transfer...
28 TH Jan2013
Med's Request
30th jan2014
Med's Done....
8th march 2014
Passport Req..
hoping soon...
karambir singh said:
Baps :- when did you got your visa ??

As per your post , you got your mr from cvo on 30th jan 2014 .

Pls . Share your timeline afterwards.

Appreciate your early response.

Regards
KB

KB

this is someone else who is having username similar to mine
I have nit hidden any information.

I m still waiting fir my son's Mr :-[ . I have sent them emails n posts too and I have not received any reply.i have still not taken my Mr

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
Dear all ;

By the grace of the almighty , I got PPR from Colombo office today ..

I have been advised to send passports to New Delhi by VFS and have submitted passports at chandigarh vfs office today.

I shall like to thanks everybody for their best wishes .

Thank you god .. For this wonderful moment .. :)

Regards
KB

sjramu

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2012
Nomination.....
02/25/2013
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 06/19/2013, 2nd AOR - 07/17/2013
Congrats KB!!!

karambir singh said:
Dear all ;

I have been advised to send passports to New Delhi by VFS and have submitted passports at chandigarh vfs office today.

Regards
KB

hsharma9

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
karambir singh said:
Dear all ;

Regards
KB

KB 22ji

congrats.....now just the matter of 10 -15 days think.....

maja aa gaya...

himanshu

gillpunjab

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Hi all,
Sorry for intimating you late as I was bit busy with work.
Below are the updates from my end:
Application status - application received.
RPRF submitted - 3 feb. paid online
Medical done - 7 feb

Dipan ,
Please update the same.

And congratulation to all who are receiving updates and others who are yet to receive.
May God bless everybody.

Congratzzz KB !!!