+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

Nishu786

Nov 2, 2013
Dear longwait 10send it through blue dart courier it is good for embassey services I also send through it delivered on next day

longwait10

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Nishu unfortunately the courier guys saying no to PO box address as well? Did u send to PO BOX address? I think I would either need to send with PO BOX address or try VFS again as suggested by rashpal and roxxane resp.

Nishu786 said:
Dear longwait 10send it through blue dart courier it is good for embassey services I also send through it delivered on next day

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
longwait10 said:
Roxxane, I would love to do that but when I called VFS asking for the same, they said does your letter state to send via VFS. To which I replied No so they were not sure, they asked me to check with CHC. Are you in India and have sent the same through VFS? Also can you send you medicals and degree through them?
Hi Longwait,

Just visit the VFS service and show the request letter from embassy...On call the Vfs agent is not sure for Pr cases and always ask for letter confirmation from embassy..... Vfs is the authorized channel partner for Canada...Mind it, they will not advise you on your documents however you can avail the service by paying the Rs 655 per person fee(including courier)...

I am in India and visited Chd vfs office to enquire the same today.....

And yes Vfs also uses Blue dart service for sending documents......

Blue Dart/fedex/DHL charges varies from Rs.350- 500 only.....It's Up to you now to decide...Vfs gives mental satisfacition regarding passports--That's it...

regards,
Roxxane

longwait10

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Thanks roxxane

roxxane said:
Hi Longwait,

Just visit the VFS service and show the request letter from embassy...On call the Vfs agent is not sure for Pr cases and always ask for letter confirmation from embassy..... Vfs is the authorized channel partner for Canada...Mind it, they will not advise you on your documents however you can avail the service by paying the Rs 655 per person fee(including courier)...

I am in India and visited Chd vfs office to enquire the same today.....

And yes Vfs also uses Blue dart service for sending documents......

Blue Dart/fedex/DHL charges varies from Rs.350- 500 only.....It's Up to you now to decide...Vfs gives mental satisfacition regarding passports--That's it...

regards,
Roxxane

vgul

Jun 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
longwait10 said:
Thanks rashpal
Dear Longwait,

VFS only accepts the passports if it is specifically mentioned in the mail sent to you by Embassy. Alternatively you can send the packet on the normal postal Address of Indian Embassy, Which is as below:

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION,

7/8, SHANTIPATH,

CHANAKYAPURI,

NEW DELHI

You can check the online status on "Speed Post Tracking" with the help of docket number provided on the slip given by postal authorities. The Speed Post generally reaches the destination, next Day.

Regards

gosmanu321

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
AOR Received.
26-3-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
31-4-2014
guys

this is a news i want to share....

A guy in canada..a quebec skilled worker called up the immigration folks and enquired about the residency obligation in the same province.

The embassy official replied that once you are a landed immigrant in canada (landing to be done in the same province) .you can move to any other provicne and live,study or work anywhere in canada

longwait10

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Thanks vgul, seems thats the only way left now.
vgul said:
Dear Longwait,

VFS only accepts the passports if it is specifically mentioned in the mail sent to you by Embassy. Alternatively you can send the packet on the normal postal Address of Indian Embassy, Which is as below:

CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION,

7/8, SHANTIPATH,

CHANAKYAPURI,

NEW DELHI

You can check the online status on "Speed Post Tracking" with the help of docket number provided on the slip given by postal authorities. The Speed Post generally reaches the destination, next Day.

Regards

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gosmanu321 said:
guys

this is a news i want to share....

A guy in canada..a quebec skilled worker called up the immigration folks and enquired about the residency obligation in the same province.

The embassy official replied that once you are a landed immigrant in canada (landing to be done in the same province) .you can move to any other provicne and live,study or work anywhere in canada
Just add ....but you will not get the citizenship....you have to spend three years in same province from which u get the pnp otherwise it might be the chance of cancel of your PR after five year when you will submit your PR card renew...
PNP is not equilant to federal skilled workers.....

Always better to go with LAW.....rest , head is your's

Thanks.....

gurminder

May 11, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvG0iy7l9DMbdEdialdxdFR3TS1XT0liVFljY21PTkE#gid=0">New Delhi PNP 2012-13</a>
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012
Doc's Request.
08-10-2012(Sponsor passport & proof of funds submitted)
Nomination.....
LOA Received Dtd 24-10-12
AOR Received.
Ist AOR CIC-NS 05-MAR-2013, IInd AOR from NDVO 27-Jun-2013 [<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsRLPEaX_tE_dG42Q3FwdXZBbjdhU21wdHMyM3IwVlE#gid=0">JAN 2013 CIC-NS</a>]
IELTS Request
<a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArY_aHkJjmL_dFdOLXhST2VOYkwtNUgxczR2eFRVd0E">MPNP 2012</a>
File Transfer...
To NDVO 27-Jun-2013, To Colombo 26-Nov-2013
chiragpatel144 said:
Any update guys
I think in coming days few more files will be transferred to colombo
What r u thinking?
Karambir & gurmindar any update from u guys?
Nothing yet bro.............

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Agree with Punjabi on sticking with the province that nominated you. For me, the immigration officer at Toronto airport herself told that better to stick the province that nominated you for atleast 2-3 yrs. If it was Federal PR, then its different.

-Vineet

gosmanu321

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
AOR Received.
26-3-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
31-4-2014
maybe that is a case....Actually i was just posting what that guy told me..he even told me that the immigration guys told that if you are not liking the province and are getting opportunities elsewhere..then it is in your best interest to move from that province....no one would ever thwart your bid for citizenship...

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Dear gosmanu - what you are saying is right. You can argue that if you are not getting opportunities, then why you should stick to that province? Its a valid statement, but i believe we have been nominated by certain province since they felt that the province has max job opportunities than any other province. So, the Federal govt asks each province to go thru the file and tell whether they will be interested to nominate that person based on exp, skills, etc. So, for eg... in my case.. they would've sent my file to (may be) all provinces, but everyone said we dont have much jobs for his skills, only Ontario felt that they have max job opportunities for my skill, so Ontario nominated me.

So, my point is - though your point is very valid and even I was thinking the same, but the province may also argue that they already did survey and felt a province x will have max chances, then why are u leaving bcoz other province has less than us.

Hope u got the point. Its debatable. I too am not sure about this. Better not to take any wrong steps.

-Vineet

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Heard that we need to work in the same province until we get Canada Passport. Otherwise they may cancel the PR?