+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pariskumar said:
congrats yaar
Thanks buddy. I confirmed twice as we both submitted on same date. My bank is Union Bank of India for your reference. Moreover when I issued DD at that time fee was revised from 31400 to 28900 so i issued 57800.

Regards

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pariskumar said:
my draft is in CADs may be thats y it is taking time.... please comment on this
Well cant predict. In our forum i guess someone did DD in CAD. They get cleared so you also gets cleared soon.
I guess vineet did DD in CAD. Please comment guys.

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
Dear ALL,

The Family class sponsorship applicants are getting DM's anywhere between 1 week to 1 month's timeframe and for us (PNP applicants).....not sure what the timelines are!

Its really frustrating to see how they prioritize applications and keep passports for months with out any notice. I wish CIC could have some compliance/vigilance body checking work for Visa Offices (especially NDVO) .....every month they should see how many passports came in and how many have been dispatched such that the applicants don't feel helpless and defer their personal or business travel plans.

Its been almost 80 days that we had submitted our passports but still our ecas is In-process and no reply to our emails as well....What can be other alternatives to check our processing status? Shall we order GCMS notes or wait for another month?

The challenge i see here is that if this delay persists we might not land in the months where jobs are abundant (March, April, May) and end up landing late and spending our hard earned money without jobs/end up doing odd ones and suffering in cold.

God Please help!!!

Regards,
S

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SM123 said:
Dear ALL,

The Family class sponsorship applicants are getting DM's anywhere between 1 week to 1 month's timeframe and for us (PNP applicants).....not sure what the timelines are!

Its really frustrating to see how they prioritize applications and keep passports for months with out any notice. I wish CIC could have some compliance/vigilance body checking work for Visa Offices (especially NDVO) .....every month they should see how many passports came in and how many have been dispatched such that the applicants don't feel helpless and defer their personal or business travel plans.

Its been almost 80 days that we had submitted our passports but still our ecas is In-process and no reply to our emails as well....What can be other alternatives to check our processing status? Shall we order GCMS notes or wait for another month?

The challenge i see here is that if this delay persists we might not land in the months where jobs are abundant (March, April, May) and end up landing late and spending our hard earned money without jobs/end up doing odd ones and suffering in cold.

God Please help!!!

Regards,
S
You are right that NDVO should look such things with so much efforts. If you are waiting for 80 days then for those who submitted PP in Dec 2013 they need to wait a lot. Moreover if we miss Mar,Apr and May time then surely we need to do job that is not related to our profession and that will make us down at that time. :( So sad...

Hope this things NDVO takes seriously and everyone receive DM status soon.

God bless us all.

Regards

idmpunjab

Feb 19, 2013
Dear All Seniors whoes application process in colombo office

Dear. Seniors,

I have a question to ask from all the seniors of this forum.
1 is it compulsory to attested all the documents.
2 can we put all the additional documents in a single envelope or use different envelopes. I.e. One for education and second for employment and third for funds proof.
3 what is C A certificate and is it also compulsory to send.
4 for settlement proof can we give photocopy of bank passbook or some kind of letter from Bank.

Thanks and regards

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
SM123 said:
Dear ALL,

God Please help!!!

Regards,
S
Hi SM , Dipan :-

I did not wish to disappoint you with my post but NDVO has their working styles . They have mentioned the processing time of 15 months for processing 80 percent of cases they received in 2013. I believe we should keep at least their processing times in mind before making any perssonal or business plans .

I am also suffering from this shit wait but can't do unless my processing times are over .
I shall urge all forum members to stop waiting and spend some quality time with our families and focus on our current jobs COZ all is in the hands of that almighty. There is very famous line :- "Time feels longer when we keep on waiting "

Enjoy yaar!!

Cheers !! Live your present !!

Regards
KB

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
dipanchokshi said:
Well cant predict. In our forum i guess someone did DD in CAD. They get cleared so you also gets cleared soon.
I guess vineet did DD in CAD. Please comment guys.
Hi Dipan - My DD was in INR drawn from Axis bank. Amt was - 57800/-

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karambir singh said:
Hi SM , Dipan :-

I did not wish to disappoint you with my post but NDVO has their working styles . They have mentioned the processing time of 15 months for processing 80 percent of cases they received in 2013. I believe we should keep at least their processing times in mind before making any perssonal or business plans .

I am also suffering from this *censored word* wait but can't do unless my processing times are over .
I shall urge all forum members to stop waiting and spend some quality time with our families and focus on our current jobs COZ all is in the hands of that almighty. There is very famous line :- "Time feels longer when we keep on waiting "

Enjoy yaar!!

Cheers !! Live your present !!

Regards
KB
Hi KB
15 months after the file arrived to NDVO or we got "In Process" status in eCas?

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Reposting one of my earlier posts again -

Really difficult to imagine that it will take 3-4 months time. For eg., my DD is encashed on 18th, Medical is received by 24th Dec. What else they will do for 3 months to give the visa?? Really surprising if they will take 3 months. I too felt at the most they should give visas by Jan end.

Anyway, NDVO working style cant be predicted as everyone knows.... Really praying to God that we get visas by Jan end at max....

Also, had the goddamn strike not been there, we would've got PRs by now...!! :mad: [Kare koi bhare koi....]

Also, I was seeing the spreadsheet. I see that all lines in YELLOW are from CVO. Only one person from NDVO has got the visa so far. That makes me feel people whose files have been transferred to CVO are actually more lucky that NDVO folks, coz' it seems CVO is faster.... is this right??

-Vineet

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
dipanchokshi said:
Hi KB
15 months from after the file arrived to NDVO or we got "In Process" status in eCas?
AFAIK, it should be 15 months from the day our UCI or File number was created in Syndey, NS (first AOR).

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineethere said:
AFAIK, it should be 15 months from the day our UCI or File number was created in Syndey, NS (first AOR).
Hi Vineet
I guess "IT MUST BE" rather "IT SHOULD BE" :)
Dear experience guys pls comment on this.