+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning House.
It seems like our house members are also in mood of vacation like NDVO.....:)

Lets hope that we get updates in 2 days....:)

canimmigrate

Star Member
Oct 21, 2012
CT, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I've finally received a mail from NDVO and In the mail I've been asked to provide the following:

Medical
RPRF
USA Police Clearance
Employment Reference Letter: A letter of reference from your employer Complete experience documents for PA
Education diplomas/degrees: Education certificate/diploma/degree Complete edcuation documents for PA
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document All current and old passports.

All of these documents should be recieved by them in 1 1/2 month's time.

Has anyone recieved such mail? Do I need to send orignal education and experience certificates or notorised copies? As it is not mentioned whether orignals are reuiqred or copies are enough.
What should be the content of the letter of reference from employer? I've already submitted education,experience, employer's letter as part of my PNP application, I don't know why they are asking again.

Also, I'm in US for few months now and it is not possible to send passport to India by courier. Has anyone sent thier passports from USA? if yes, then please help guide me about the process.

Another complication is US Police clearance as FBI does not send back results before 5-6 weeks and I've to send it to embassy in 6 weeks. Does anybody know if there is a way to expedite it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
-can

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
canimmigrate said:
Hi,

I've finally received a mail from NDVO and In the mail I've been asked to provide the following:

Medical
RPRF
USA Police Clearance
Employment Reference Letter: A letter of reference from your employer Complete experience documents for PA
Education diplomas/degrees: Education certificate/diploma/degree Complete edcuation documents for PA
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document All current and old passports.

All of these documents should be recieved by them in 1 1/2 month's time.

Has anyone recieved such mail? Do I need to send orignal education and experience certificates or notorised copies? As it is not mentioned whether orignals are reuiqred or copies are enough.
What should be the content of the letter of reference from employer? I've already submitted education,experience, employer's letter as part of my PNP application, I don't know why they are asking again.

Also, I'm in US for few months now and it is not possible to send passport to India by courier. Has anyone sent thier passports from USA? if yes, then please help guide me about the process.

Another complication is US Police clearance as FBI does not send back results before 5-6 weeks and I've to send it to embassy in 6 weeks. Does anybody know if there is a way to expedite it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
-can
When u received this mail bro

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hello All,

There seems to be a confusion again in the case of documents. The documents are ready and been handed over to VFS. The information that I got from VFS is, the documents along with RPRF DD will be send to the New Delhi office first.

And thenon, the copy of the DD along with the documents will go to Colombo office and original RPRF DD will be taken at New Delhi.

I am not sure whether this is how VFS works. The person at the counter told that she had send a mail to the Newdelhi office to confirm it and this is how it is.

Let us wait and see.

Bindu786

Oct 26, 2013
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI TO COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 12
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
APRIL
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
DEL-25 JUN13 COL 26 NOV 13
Med's Request
20 JAN 2014
Med's Done....
24 JAN 2014
Interview........
NOT YET
Passport Req..
WAITING
Krishnasvmohan said:
Hello All,

There seems to be a confusion again in the case of documents. The documents are ready and been handed over to VFS. The information that I got from VFS is, the documents along with RPRF DD will be send to the New Delhi office first.

And thenon, the copy of the DD along with the documents will go to Colombo office and original RPRF DD will be taken at New Delhi.

I am not sure whether this is how VFS works. The person at the counter told that she had send a mail to the Newdelhi office to confirm it and this is how it is.

Let us wait and see.

I think that person is right krishana acc to my knowled

garchasaab06

Aug 7, 2013
Hello all did any one got their DD Encashed whos PP n RPRF fees received on 9th dec in Canadian High Commission New Delhi... i have checked the status of my DD today its still not encashed and i got my status changed Medicals received on 9th Dec n plz let me know who is in the same situation...

gosmanu321

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
AOR Received.
26-3-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
31-4-2014
same for me bro..

status changed to medical recieved but DD was outstanding till last week

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
rowdy_jatt said:
Yeaaaaahhhhhhhhh..... Status updated to in progress....

Congrats Bro

Jayswaminarayan

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Gujarat, Anand
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 June 2012
Nomination.....
23 April 2013
IELTS Request
Sub. with App
Med's Request
25 Nov 2013
Med's Done....
3 Dec 2013
Interview........
25 June 2014
Passport Req..
26 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
4 July 2014
LANDED..........
23 July 2014
garchasaab06 said:
Hello all did any one got their DD Encashed whos PP n RPRF fees received on 9th dec in Canadian High Commission New Delhi... i have checked the status of my DD today its still not encashed and i got my status changed Medicals received on 9th Dec n plz let me know who is in the same situation...

Dear garchasaab

Same situation for me here

Mine pp and rprf dd has been delivered at ndvo on 7th dec..
Still not encased....

Ecas: MR received
But not further progress

I think now they encase our dd after Christmas and new year..

What say other members? ?

qajitender

Star Member
Mar 13, 2012
Jayswaminarayan said:
Dear garchasaab

Same situation for me here

Mine pp and rprf dd has been delivered at ndvo on 7th dec..
Still not encased....

Ecas: MR received
But not further progress

I think now they encase our dd after Christmas and new year..

What say other members? ?

no medical receivd in my case :( .
As per the hospital, they sent the medical on 6th Dec. And I sent the DD and passports on 7th dec.
Status is still in progress.
I m worried now

-j

gosmanu321

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-2-2013
AOR Received.
26-3-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Passport Req..
12-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
31-4-2014
Dear qatejinder

My passports and rprf were recieved on 22 november..and ecas is still in progress but i have stopped bieng worried.

after having faced hurdles and delays at each step..i am used to it now

garchasaab06

Aug 7, 2013
Thanx all for u r reply guys NVDO really dont care about usn when it comes to manila filipinous they send their RPRF n PP they update decision mae in 8 r 9th working days and when it cmes to New Delhi we cant even Predict....