+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PNP Applicants for onlyNew Delhi Visa Office (2012-2013)

pari mannitoba

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
I got only 1st aor that does not shows that my file send to delhi visa office. it shows only send to visa office . I fill in my forms delhi visa office . so now where I send inquiry delhi or nova scotia . plz answer me frnds .thanks .

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pari mannitoba said:
I got only 1st aor that does not shows that my file send to delhi visa office. it shows only send to visa office . I fill in my forms delhi visa office . so now where I send inquiry delhi or nova scotia . plz answer me frnds .thanks .
Hi Pari
Generally it takes 55-60 days after the 1st AOR, so i guess you need to wait till 6th Nov 2013.
God speed in your process.

SM123

Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP- 22 June 2012 CIC- 8 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
Not as yet
Nomination.....
22 November 2012
AOR Received.
1st AOR- CIC- 14 Feb 2013 2nd AOR- NDVO- 21 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Main application
File Transfer...
21 June 2013
Med's Request
08 October 2013
Med's Done....
12 October 2013
Interview........
Seems Waived off!!!
Passport Req..
08 October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
24 January 2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon!!!
longwait10 said:
Thanks SM, the link i posted says only principal applicant is entertained to submit applications in person. Not sure but perhaps they might have accepted if you yourself went in person.
Hi Longwait,

The rep at CHC didnt mention this fact, neither asked my friend if he was the principle applicant. Else, he would have suggested me to come over and deliver the package. He mentioned they used to accept the passports in-person earlier, but suggested to send the package by Speed Post.

You may also refer to info in the URL mentioning 'Please also be aware that passports submitted by courier or in person may be subject to significantly longer processing times'

Cheers,
S

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
Re: postpone ment of passport submission after PPR

kish190 said:
seniors/experienced/jaggu/roxxane
i need an advice

i am in aus with an aus PR and got canada PPR from colombo visa office in Oct 18 2013

most probably am planning to postpone the submission to the month of march/april or later since i need to go to US and start working

Can i tell them the real reason?

will they accept it?
have they rejected any cases if u dont submit passport by the deadline
what are the possible reasons i can quote

Pls advice

Hi Kish,

First of all Congratulations for receiving the PPR. Apologies for late reply as I was travelling and then got busy after landing India last week :):)
As updated earlier,Best time to delay the passport submission is to inform them in advance( when your case is In-process or you know max. threshold time has reached and it can be "In-process any time now).In case it was certain that you are going to delay your passport request due to Personal/Professional reason then I wonder why you missed dropping an email to officer stating/requesting the reason to hold the PPR for some 2-3 months time.
We have been discussing this from nearly 2 months. That time also I mentioned that CIC officer's do need to maintain their SLA with opening and closing the file....Earlier it was one side issue but now it is two-way as you want to delay and CIC official wants to close asap and already updated the e-cas with DECISION-MADE” as updated in one of your post that you can see that E-Cas is "Decision-made" now. I don't think that they will now give you luxury to delay the request...Now I suggest--Just give it a try stating your Personal/Professional reason in a very calm and polite way and seek their advise to extend the PPR for 1.5-2 more months.

Also it is best to keep your initial US work plan with yourself and don't disclose to the officer in writing. They are acknowledging your PR application request and can easily see PR for Australia on your passport…They don’t have any issue however US or any other moment can raise their eyebrows for questioning to know your likelihood for final settlement in which country Aus/Canada/US/India..…Avoid making it complex, just keep it simple and with yourself.

You might be aware that you have plenty of time(2 years after receiving the PR card) to settle down later in Canada....In Last post you mentioned that you will be travelling to India now, then just submit the passport with a note to process Visa asap as you need to travel US on a short/business trip and once you receive the Magic leaf after 18-21 days from Vfs, Then fly to Canada, fill the PR card application and address(friend- relative).Stay there for 4-5 days and then move to US and start working as per your plan….and your friend/ relative can post you the PR card in US

Good luck and stay connected!

Cheers,
Roxxane

vsingh89

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Thanks a lot friend finall i got mesaage your passport has been delivered to vfs delhi please collect.

I am very excited hope all of you soon get maple leaf on your passport soon..........

dipanchokshi

Dec 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vsingh89 said:
Thanks a lot friend finall i got mesaage your passport has been delivered to vfs delhi please collect.

I am very excited hope all of you soon get maple leaf on your passport soon..........
Congrats. All the best

chiragpatel144

Dec 10, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-COLOMBO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/5/2012
Nomination.....
29/12/2012
AOR Received.
26/2/2013
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25/6/2013 then colombo 19/11/2013
Med's Request
5/2/2014
Med's Done....
6/2/2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/3/2014
LANDED..........
11/4/2014
vsingh89 said:

Congrats all the best....

karambir singh

Apr 18, 2011
CHANDIGARH, PUNJAB
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI TO COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CIC NS 14/02/2013
AOR Received.
CIO :- 25/03/2013, NDVO :- 27/06/2013, CVO :26/11/2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
26/11/2013
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
03/02/2014 , ECAS Update :- 08/02/2014
Passport Req..
11/02/2014
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2014
LANDED..........
30/04/2014
vsingh89 said:

Congrats !!

Wish you a successful life ahead at canada ..

Party time now !! CHEERS!!

Keep us posted about your landing and settlement experiences..

Regards
KB

vineethere

Jun 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-09-2012
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-06-2013
Med's Request
25-11-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
Waived I think....
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
11-02-2014
Hi SM - One question - did they ask PCC at the time of PPR for u?? I am wondering, if PCC expiry date they see is at the time of sending PPR or the day file transfer happens to Delhi?? If its on File Transfer day, then i am safe...

Actually, its not my mistake... if this stupid strike was not there, then by now.. PR only would've come.. they delayed it...
:(

mikep1968

Apr 16, 2013
Hi,

I needed help. We live in Canada and we have submitted the passport to NDVO on Augst 2013 after getting the passport request from cic. So my wife travlled all the way back to india to submit the passport through VFS. The Ecas shows the decision made way back in August. Till date no update. No reply to emails, phone calls no answer. My understading is that once the decision is made only thing left is to print the visa in our passprt.

What could be the reason for such delay. Can someone help me understand.

Thx,

roxxane

Star Member
Oct 14, 2012
mikep1968 said:
Hi,

I needed help. We live in Canada and we have submitted the passport to NDVO on Augst 2013 after getting the passport request from cic. So my wife travlled all the way back to india to submit the passport through VFS. The Ecas shows the decision made way back in August. Till date no update. No reply to emails, phone calls no answer. My understading is that once the decision is made only thing left is to print the visa in our passprt.

What could be the reason for such delay. Can someone help me understand.

Thx,

Hi Mike,

Normal time is nearly 21-30 days. Hope you had given authority letter to your wife for submitting your passport to NDVO on your behalf.
For cases like yours where in Principal/dependent applicant does not travel back by self, they need to go through complete security clearance and need to seek confirmation from RCMP internally to check your records as their is no entry in your passport that you have left Canada and in actual your passport is now in INDIA..They are now dependent on RCMP or any other security agencies to double check your records and takes 2-3/4 months as well.

Best is to drop them an email stating the urgency with a reason to reunite with your family who is in INDIA and request them to progress the visa quickly.

Cheers,
roxxane

mikep1968

Apr 16, 2013
Thank you Roxxane for the update. One of my friend who went through the same situation received in 20 days.Its already 3 months now.Hope this will be resolved in another couple of weeks.

Thx.