+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIMELINE FOR JANUARY 16TH 2014 APPLICATION

Feb 12, 2014
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 16, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 16, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 8, 2014.

I WANNA KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR MY TEST.....CAN SOMEBODY TELL

ilovemma

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dude, Relax. Its gonna be a long wait. You will receive a letter in mail with all the details like test date, time, location and the documents to bring with you.

Routine citizenship applications -- 24 months

Non-routine citizenship applications -- 36 months

Cadbury74

Jul 19, 2013
Yes harpreetbanwait82, I can tell you when: you are going to write your test, take your oath and get your Canadian passport on the same day on March 28th 2014, good luck and congrats dude

Feb 12, 2014
Thanks guys .....I am in trouble need help urgent ...... I got my notice to appear for test on 7th august I appeared for the test and got 20/20 ......now when the officer called me for one on one interview he told me that there has been a complaint made on my file that I have been involved in some kind of immigration consulting service and had taken money for those purpose .....after telling me that he consulted his senior officer and told me that he will follow up with that

So I am worried as I have done nothing .... What's going to happen next..... Need help