Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
I need help po, if anyone here who experienced the same thing, sana po matulungan nyo ako.

PNP paper-based application

May 25, 2016 - LOA received (expiry: last Nov. 26, 2016)
Submitted PR application and received by MIKE last August 4, 2016

I've waited for months, usually nababasa ko 3-4mos lang may AOR na yung iba. But been waiting for AOR for almost 7 months, so nag taka na kami and ng relatives ko sa Winnipeg so they followed it up sa CIC.She emailed Linda Celoned Immigration assistant to Kevin Lamoureux and the email says:

"Her applicationn was returned to her as incomplete, was sent by regular mail. They have to get the application by Nov, if not rec'd it will be closed."
-dated March 17, 2017

the sad part is, my nomination expired last Nov. 2016 and up to now I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE RETURNED APPLICATION :(

then yesterday, my cousin called CIC to ask the details about the returned application, she was advised that I should write a letter explaining that I still haven't received the returned application.

anyone who can help me? what else can i do? I've been praying for this for 3 years. I applied for MPNP September 2013. I really want to be in Canada anytime soon, but there's so many delays, sometimes i'm losing hope.

BTW, I am a Nurse based in Abu Dhabi, But I processed all my papers in the Philippines.

Thank you in advance.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Yabyih said:
I need help po, if anyone here who experienced the same thing, sana po matulungan nyo ako.

PNP paper-based application

May 25, 2016 - LOA received (expiry: last Nov. 26, 2016)
Submitted PR application and received by MIKE last August 4, 2016

I've waited for months, usually nababasa ko 3-4mos lang may AOR na yung iba. But been waiting for AOR for almost 7 months, so nag taka na kami and ng relatives ko sa Winnipeg so they followed it up sa CIC.She emailed Linda Celoned Immigration assistant to Kevin Lamoureux and the email says:

"Her applicationn was returned to her as incomplete, was sent by regular mail. They have to get the application by Nov, if not rec'd it will be closed."
-dated March 17, 2017

the sad part is, my nomination expired last Nov. 2016 and up to now I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE RETURNED APPLICATION :(

then yesterday, my cousin called CIC to ask the details about the returned application, she was advised that I should write a letter explaining that I still haven't received the returned application.

anyone who can help me? what else can i do? I've been praying for this for 3 years. I applied for MPNP September 2013. I really want to be in Canada anytime soon, but there's so many delays, sometimes i'm losing hope.

BTW, I am a Nurse based in Abu Dhabi, But I processed all my papers in the Philippines.

Thank you in advance.
kabayan.. nakakasad naman ang balita mo.. but anyhow sabi nga we have pag asa .. tiwala lang..

pag di po naayos ang application mo sa MPNP I suggest try mo po sa SINP

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

kabayan here.. from Dubai..

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
besbi07 said:
kabayan.. nakakasad naman ang balita mo.. but anyhow sabi nga we have pag asa .. tiwala lang..

pag di po naayos ang application mo sa MPNP I suggest try mo po sa SINP

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

kabayan here.. from Dubai..
Salamat Kabayan, nakaka sad talaga. Kaya lang ako nag Manitoba kasi relatives ko nandun lahat. I'll consider SINP kapag talagang hindi na naayos yung application ko.

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
Yabyih said:
Salamat Kabayan, nakaka sad talaga. Kaya lang ako nag Manitoba kasi relatives ko nandun lahat. I'll consider SINP kapag talagang hindi na naayos yung application ko.
ok po.. pag need mo info about SINP pm mo lang ako..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yabyih said:
-dated March 17, 2017

Lost in mail - eto kasi ang problema na kapag incomplete ang submission sa CIO, ibinabalik nila via regular mail. Somewhere along the way either mawawala ang post o masyado matagal, mas malaki ang chance malaki ang delay kung ang residence address/mailing address is sa isang bansa na di reliable ang postal service.

Medyo malayo na kasi ang agwat (expiration and issuance - technically expired na ang nomination) - but you can try to accumulate all proof na wala ka natanggap, as well as proof na natanggap nila (CIC) ang application. Ask your sponsor (if you have one) to work with the MPNP office to request for exception for this case and then request for re-issuance of nomination certificate/letter. Since nakausap na ang MP (Kevin Lamoureux), ask your cousin to seek assistance in requesting the MPNP office also for re-issuance if possible. So requests from you, your sponsor, and a supporting request or endorsement of your request by the MPs office.

Hopefully, your petition for reconsideration and reissuance is successful.

.../atb

Yabyih

Jan 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
ragluf said:
Lost in mail - eto kasi ang problema na kapag incomplete ang submission sa CIO, ibinabalik nila via regular mail. Somewhere along the way either mawawala ang post o masyado matagal, mas malaki ang chance malaki ang delay kung ang residence address/mailing address is sa isang bansa na di reliable ang postal service.

Medyo malayo na kasi ang agwat (expiration and issuance - technically expired na ang nomination) - but you can try to accumulate all proof na wala ka natanggap, as well as proof na natanggap nila (CIC) ang application. Ask your sponsor (if you have one) to work with the MPNP office to request for exception for this case and then request for re-issuance of nomination certificate/letter. Since nakausap na ang MP (Kevin Lamoureux), ask your cousin to seek assistance in requesting the MPNP office also for re-issuance if possible. So requests from you, your sponsor, and a supporting request or endorsement of your request by the MPs office.

Hopefully, your petition for reconsideration and reissuance is successful.

Thank you so much po. Asikasuhin na namin as soon as possible... sana i consider nila. :(

.../atb

pillowandba

Mar 24, 2017
Hi mga kababayan,

Usually ilang years or mos overall inaabot kapag ako lang ang mag apply through MPNP then CIC?
Mas matagal ba ang process kung isasama ko na rin spouse ko? or same lang? Thank you

pillowandba

Mar 24, 2017
ianoid_82 said:
Hi All,

Just sharing my timeline. Finally received our passports and copr. Good luck to all those who are still in the process, just keep praying! God Bless!

May 2, 2015 - Sent Expression of Interest (EOI) to MPNP
Sept 26, 2015 - Received email Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA)
Nov 4, 2015 - Submitted Application
Nov 5, 2015 - Received MPNP FILE number
Nov 18, 2015 - Received acknowledgement from mpnp that SP2 has been received
Feb 29, 2016 - MPNP status updated to "assessment pending"
March 11, 2016 - supporter received phone call for interview
March 15, 2016 - MPNP status updated to "assessment in process"
April 1, 2016 - MPNP status updated to "assessment complete"
April 2, 2016 - Received Letter of Nomination via email
May 9, 2016 - Sent application via DHL to CIO (took time to submit bec dfa had problems printing passports)
May 17, 2016 - Received by Mike from CIO
Aug 5, 2016 - Received AOR with UCI number
Aug 25, 2016 - Received Medical Request
Sept 2, 2016 - Done with Medical Exam
Sept 11, 2016 - Medical Results Received by CIO as per ECAS
Sept 19, 2016 - Passport Request
Sept 23, 2016 - submitted passports to vfs global
October 6, 2016 - ECAS status updated to "Decision Made"
October 7, 2016 - Picked up passports from VFS - Visa and COPR on hand!!!
Hi! may accompanying dependants kang kasama or ikaw lang lang? thank u :)

pillowandba

Mar 24, 2017
ragluf said:
Overall - this is a personal decision. Wala naman tama o mali. Ang diperensya lang is - magkasama na sa iisang PR application, o separate applications pa? Isang bagsakan, or magkahiwalay? Lahat yan depende sa decisyon mo at ano ang nararapat sa pamilya mo.

Note lang - kasama pa rin ang pamilya mo sa PR application mo - kailangan i-declare mo sila. Kung maauna ka, at balak mo sponsoran na lang sila later, then declared sila na non-accompanying dependent. Ang difference - kung successful ang application, ikaw lang ang bibigyan ng visa at Certificate ng PR - sila ay kailangan sponsoran mo mag-file ng separate application para mabigyan sila ng visa/CoPR. Kung ilalagay mo naman sila na accompanying - bibigyan sila ng visa/CoPR kasabay mo, at pwede mo naman i-delay ang paglipad nila para mauna ka. Yun lang kailangan sundin ang expiry ng visa - me expiry date kasi, at kailangan makaalis at mag-landing na ang pamilya mo before ng expiry ng visa.

../atb
mas matagal po ba process kapag kasama na agad sila? or same lang kht walang accompany? thanks po

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pillowandba said:
mas matagal po ba process kapag kasama na agad sila? or same lang kht walang accompany? thanks po
Kung susumahin (application mo tapos non-accompanying sila then Family Sponsorship) - 2 application, so dalawang run ng application processing. Lalabas mas mahaba ang pagiging kumpleto ng family.

Me kahabaan din naman kung accompanying depende sa dami ng family members at kung ang isa or iilan sa family members me complications na nagpapatagal sa pagtapos ng checks during application processing (halimbawa kailangan ng medical futherance, o kailangan pang ayusin ang pangalan or civil status etc.). Pero ang application processing is iisa lang, medyo me dagdag oras dahil ilan ang kailangan sumailalim sa pagsusuri sa application. Pero iisang application lang ito.

.../atb

pillowandba

Mar 24, 2017
ragluf said:
Kung susumahin (application mo tapos non-accompanying sila then Family Sponsorship) - 2 application, so dalawang run ng application processing. Lalabas mas mahaba ang pagiging kumpleto ng family.

Me kahabaan din naman kung accompanying depende sa dami ng family members at kung ang isa or iilan sa family members me complications na nagpapatagal sa pagtapos ng checks during application processing (halimbawa kailangan ng medical futherance, o kailangan pang ayusin ang pangalan or civil status etc.). Pero ang application processing is iisa lang, medyo me dagdag oras dahil ilan ang kailangan sumailalim sa pagsusuri sa application. Pero iisang application lang ito.

.../atb
Thanks sir sa infor :)

pillowandba

Mar 24, 2017
Good day. Regarding sa settlement funds, ngayon lang kasi ulit ako mag oopen ng bank acct, 2yrs ago pina close ko ksi acct ko. Paano kya yun? What's the best thing to do. Kasi baka sa settlement funds ako madali. Kasi hindi 6mos ang bank transactions ko dahil mag oopen pa lang ako. Maganda flow ng transactions ko before ko pina-close nung Nov 2015. Pwede kaya isa yun na ipresent? Tapos itong new acct ko na may current balance na needed for settlement funds?

chams_ARL

Jan 16, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
01/16/2017
AOR Received.
04/03/2017
File Transfer...
5/5/2017
Med's Request
5/5/2017
Med's Done....
5/12/2017
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time.....
Hello. Cic emailed me requesting for additional documents, iupload ko nlang po ba sa mycic account ung docs? Deadline po gang april 3

sugarsuzanne

Mar 28, 2017
Hi. :) Just wanna know who are still waiting for their medical request? I've received my AOR/UCI last February 28,2017. Usually how long does it take to have that medical request email? Thank you. :)

chams_ARL

Jan 16, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
01/16/2017
AOR Received.
04/03/2017
File Transfer...
5/5/2017
Med's Request
5/5/2017
Med's Done....
5/12/2017
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time.....
Hello po. I already uploaded the additional required documents requested in my cic.account. It is noted that my docs already uploaded but i dindt receive any email from cic acknowledging my submission or if they already receive it. The deadline is on April 03. Normal lng po ba na hindi sila mag eemail na nakita na po nila ung sinubmit ko?