16-05-2014
Passport Req..
04-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
29-04-2015
rcg said:
wala pa although may mga consideration na rin naman.
Let me know ha pra I will have preferences. Thanks. :)

marlon919

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
LemonLuv said:
Ask ko lng po, we have a 2yo son, kelangan nya rin po ba ng nbi clearance? We are preparing npo kc our papers for CIC? thanks
nope.. only those who are 18 years old and above.. this is indicated sa instructions.. ;)

biscuitboy75

Jun 19, 2014
ragluf said:
Note lang - you may be asked for a PDOS/CFO sticker even if your plans are to fly to SG then to Canada. Note here - in your passport will be an immigrant visa to Canada. BI officials are wary of skirting around exit regulations sa Pilipinas, as the route of HKG, SG, KL or any other visa-free countries then flying to Canada was used by those with immigrant/work visas/TRVs to get around the PDOS/POLO/CFO requirement and fly to other destinations. Naghigpit na ang BI, so paalala, if you have a ticket enroute to Canada, makikita yan, or kapag tinanong ka anong final destination mo, at Canada - automatic hahanapan ka ng CFO sticker. Madami na dumaan sa heartbreak sa ganyan at sa last vacation ko sa PH, me nakasabay ako na ganyan - hindi umabot sa flight nya dahil walang CFO sticker, kahit na bound sya sa HKG at walang enroute ticket to Canada. Kahit wala kang ticket enroute to Canada, even if visa free ang SG, kung sasabihin mo na SG ka bound - hahanapan ka naman ng return ticket. If you do not show one, then doubt kaagad na gagamitin mo ang immigrant visa mo when in SG, pero hindi ka dumaan sa exit regulations ng PH. You may need to have a very very very good reason to dispel yung doubt na yan.

An immigrant visa on a passport, for a traveller enroute to a visa-free country without a return ticket is a red flag, so kailangan me valid reason ka na hindi mo pa ginagamit ang visa mo at reason bakit pupunta ka sa isang visa-free country on a one-way ticket kasama ang family mo...see how the plot thickens.

Yes me nakakalusot naman, pero that is not the norm - always mas malaki ang possibility na maiipit ang immigrant kung wala kang PDOS/CFO. Unfortunately, dumaan ka sa PH, we advise always ang mga nasa ibang bansa na land first sa Canada, then vacation sa Pilipinas afterwards kung ayaw mo dumaan sa CFO. Some of them vacation, go back sa work sa SG/SA/AD then resign, then go direct sa Canada.

Hindi lang ikaw ang nag isip nyan - meron na rin iba. As always, sigurista ako - and the advise I have given over the past few years sa ganito, get the PDOS/CFO sticker even for the short duration na nandyan ka sa PH, it saves you the hassle and delay plus wala ka na worries paalis. Better worry free ka paalis kesa sa exit point ka pa maiipit. Simulan mo ang bagong buhay na walang inaaalala paalis.

.../atb
Hi po ulet!

Thank you po sa recommendation. PR pa po kame dito sa SG pagtapos ng bakasyon so hindi ko po nakikita ung reason kung baket hindi po nila kame papuntahin ng SG.

may mga nabalitaan po ba kayo na PR sa SG tapos hindi parin po pinalipad papuntang SG? although my flight details na po kame to go to canada.

Please help

Salamat!

Popcorn

May 4, 2013
ragluf said:
Courier collect fees malamang - check your PPR letter - me note dyan about "courier collect". CEM kasi has opted to use local couriers whenever possible sa delivery ng passports in the PH, kasi the post mail is inefficient, and mas alam ng local couriers ang mga addresses sa loob ng neigborhoods sa PH.

.../atb
Hi, just need help.
We were done of our medical however my daughter is undergoing treatment for PTB.
Per SLEC's pediatric pulmonary, report to be submitted to the embassy will include she is under treatment for PTB for 6 months. Will our visa application be affected in terms of approval? Or automatic it will be the cause of our delay until the treatment is finished ?
Please help....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
biscuitboy75 said:
Hi po ulet!

Thank you po sa recommendation. PR pa po kame dito sa SG pagtapos ng bakasyon so hindi ko po nakikita ung reason kung baket hindi po nila kame papuntahin ng SG.

may mga nabalitaan po ba kayo na PR sa SG tapos hindi parin po pinalipad papuntang SG? although my flight details na po kame to go to canada.

Please help

Salamat!
Sent you PM...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@leginimoan

Your inbox is full - so can't reply to your PM...

/atb

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Popcorn said:
Hi, just need help.
We were done of our medical however my daughter is undergoing treatment for PTB.
Per SLEC's pediatric pulmonary, report to be submitted to the embassy will include she is under treatment for PTB for 6 months. Will our visa application be affected in terms of approval? Or automatic it will be the cause of our delay until the treatment is finished ?
Please help....
In terms of approval - right now no. The medical assessment has not been completed yet for your daughter. Approval is not just based on medical assessment alone - there are other assessments done aside from medical that will factor into the decision on the application.

In terms of delay - yes, to complete the medical assessment, the treatment has to be completed and the results transmitted by the clinic to the RMO where a medical officer will evaluate the results and then complete the medical assessment.

../atb

Popcorn

May 4, 2013
ragluf said:
In terms of approval - right now no. The medical assessment has not been completed yet for your daughter. Approval is not just based on medical assessment alone - there are other assessments done aside from medical that will factor into the decision on the application.

In terms of delay - yes, to complete the medical assessment, the treatment has to be completed and the results transmitted by the clinic to the RMO where a medical officer will evaluate the results and then complete the medical assessment.

../atb

Thank you for your reply..
Actually, the clinic's doctor's report is based on my daughter's private pedia's medical certificate that she was diagnosed with that and is under treatment even though the results of the X-ray and blood tests are all normal.

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Thank you po sa mga sumagot sa katanungan ko. tanong ko lng po ulit ano po ba dapat nkalagay sa nbi clearance - immigration requirement po ba or canada visa.
thanks po

Japoc

Feb 16, 2014
LemonLuv said:
Thank you po sa mga sumagot sa katanungan ko. tanong ko lng po ulit ano po ba dapat nkalagay sa nbi clearance - immigration requirement po ba or canada visa.
thanks po
Hi, it should be canada visa. Immigration requirement is general, it could be US, AUS, etc. while canada visa is more specific and what we are applying for is a one time entry visa which is permanent resident.

Hope this helps...

Dyoms

Dec 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/26/2013 (MPNP) 8/11/2014 CIO
Nomination.....
5/30/2014
AOR Received.
10/11/2014
Med's Request
10/31/2014
Med's Done....
11/5/2014
Passport Req..
11/17/2014
VISA ISSUED...
12/18/2014
LANDED..........
02/2015
LemonLuv said:
thanks po
If you apply via online there is an option there for VISA CANADA

Japoc

Feb 16, 2014
Hi,

I received my passport today with visa. Marlon919 I hope yours will be next as we both DM on Aug. 8.

Allow me also to sincerely thank everyone in this forum, this has helped me a lot during my application. I wish all the best to those who are also waiting for their papers, this is truly a long and winding journey to all of us and somehow the spirit of "bayanihan" for filipinos lives on through this forum.

Below is my timeline for your reference:
Application received: March 20, 2014
AOR from CIO-NS: April 17, 2014
Medical Request: June 23, 2014
Medical Done and RPRF payment: June 25, 2014
Medical Received: July 23, 2014
Passport Request: July 29, 2014
Decision Made: Aug. 8, 2014
Passport Received with Visa: Aug. 21, 2014

Happy long weekend!

LemonLuv

Sep 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
224*, 217*, 213*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(MPNP) October 16, 2013; (CIC) September 06, 2014; recvd by cic Sep 12,2014
Nomination.....
July 31, 2014
AOR Received.
(MPNP) October 17, 2013; (CIC) December 05, 2014
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2015; (with RPRF)
Med's Done....
Jan 30, 2015; paid RPRF Jan 21, 2015
Interview........
19-07-2014 (MPNP Sponsor's Interview)
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued Mar 13,2015; visa received Mar 28, 2015
LANDED..........
June 10, 2015
Japoc said:
Hi,

I received my passport today with visa. Marlon919 I hope yours will be next as we both DM on Aug. 8.

Allow me also to sincerely thank everyone in this forum, this has helped me a lot during my application. I wish all the best to those who are also waiting for their papers, this is truly a long and winding journey to all of us and somehow the spirit of "bayanihan" for filipinos lives on through this forum.

Below is my timeline for your reference:
Application received: March 20, 2014
AOR from CIO-NS: April 17, 2014
Medical Request: June 23, 2014
Medical Done and RPRF payment: June 25, 2014
Medical Received: July 23, 2014
Passport Request: July 29, 2014
Decision Made: Aug. 8, 2014
Passport Received with Visa: Aug. 21, 2014

Happy long weekend!
Congrats po and God bless. Sana kmi din sa madaling panahon