Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagga said:
I would recommend every one to sign up for the tracker ( https://ecas.carroll.org.uk ). This is really helpful. you need not to ever check your ecas. This tracker automatically sends you an email whenever there is any change in your ecase. thanks.
For those waiting and checking eCAS - this is a nice link courtesy of one of the hero members of another thread - jagga. For those who will sign up to use this tool, please give a +1 to jagga as your thanks...

/all the best...

AnL

Star Member
Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-11-12
AOR Received.
31-12-12
Med's Request
1-16-13
Med's Done....
2-2-13/5-2-13
ragluf said:
For those waiting and checking eCAS - this is a nice link courtesy of one of the hero members of another thread - jagga. For those who will sign up to use this tool, please give a +1 to jagga as your thanks...

/all the best...
Hi ragluf, Do you think i can acces this despite my ECAS Problem?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnL said:
Hi ragluf, Do you think i can acces this despite my ECAS Problem?
You may want to give this a try as it allows you to input the various available information that you have. One of those may prove to be successful.

However - you still need to sort out your original problem - so have you contacted their tech support as in the email address I sent you in a PM? Remember this?
ragluf said:
You can try to report this problem to their technical link, but they may not entertain these type of issues if this is not a technical problem. Send an email to web-tech-support @ cic.gc.ca

Make sure you have proof that you were able to access it before (webpage captures) and clear dates as this is similar to reporting a problem with your DSL or internet/cable provider - they need proof that this is not a user mistake.

/HTH

/all the best...

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello kababayans!
Been away for a week-long vacay to Mindanao. Went back to my roots (or at least my mom's) and introduced my family to my relatives before we finally leave for winter wonderland.
Congratulations to iam_ayen, ninonhet, shelalaine, tweety05 and everyone who received good news.
Sorry Ayen di ko na nasagot yung pm mo, but I'm so glad you finally received your PPR!
Mukhang si Ma'am AnL na lang kulang sa November group, malapit na yan Ma'am!
Got home to good news too, got back our passports & COPR last Tuesday, and ecas was also updated to Decision Made. We're scheduled to fly in September.
Thank you forum mates for making the wait less painful, for sharing advice and experiences. I'd be lost without the information I read from here.
God bless everyone!

simplex

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 212
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Nov. 29, 2012 (dated Nov. 12, 2012)
AOR Received.
Sept. 03, 2012 (dated Aug. 03, 2012)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Apr. 30, 2013
Med's Done....
May 08, 2013~PA; May 17, 2013~Spouse
Interview........
November 02, 2012
Passport Req..
July 04, 2013
Tweety05 said:
UPDATE:

PPR received - June 28, 2013 @ 11:58 am.
Courier to Visa Office - June 28, 2013 @ 05: 30 pm.

Good luck to all of us :)
Wow congratulations our dearest Tweety05! You've been truly helpful to all of us here. Thanks a lot! May God bless you even more! :)

simplex

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 212
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Nov. 29, 2012 (dated Nov. 12, 2012)
AOR Received.
Sept. 03, 2012 (dated Aug. 03, 2012)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Apr. 30, 2013
Med's Done....
May 08, 2013~PA; May 17, 2013~Spouse
Interview........
November 02, 2012
Passport Req..
July 04, 2013
mflicerio said:
Hello kababayans!
Been away for a week-long vacay to Mindanao. Went back to my roots (or at least my mom's) and introduced my family to my relatives before we finally leave for winter wonderland.
Congratulations to iam_ayen, ninonhet, shelalaine, tweety05 and everyone who received good news.
Sorry Ayen di ko na nasagot yung pm mo, but I'm so glad you finally received your PPR!
Mukhang si Ma'am AnL na lang kulang sa November group, malapit na yan Ma'am!
Got home to good news too, got back our passports & COPR last Tuesday, and ecas was also updated to Decision Made. We're scheduled to fly in September.
Thank you forum mates for making the wait less painful, for sharing advice and experiences. I'd be lost without the information I read from here.
God bless everyone!
Congratulations! All the best on your new journey :)

elghoids0012

Mar 16, 2013
Hello everyone!! I just need your help/input just in case someone from here has experienced the same thing.

i just sent my application to CIO couple days ago and today it occurred to me that I forgot to put my thumb print on my NBI Clearance. It's really frustrating and I don't think I can still get my mail back since it's in transit already (I'm living here in Alberta already by the way). I just wanted to get some help if anyone of you guys has experienced the same thing and what did you do? My plan is to call CIO Office and give them a heads up regarding my application. Also, I'll just try to send my NBI's personal copy with my thumb print and will also let them know of such.

I am hoping I'll do the right thing. This application process has been the most stressful part of my Canadian journey really... :( I am hoping someone can help with this and the very best of luck to everyone!

AnL

Star Member
Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-11-12
AOR Received.
31-12-12
Med's Request
1-16-13
Med's Done....
2-2-13/5-2-13
ragluf said:
You may want to give this a try as it allows you to input the various available information that you have. One of those may prove to be successful.

However - you still need to sort out your original problem - so have you contacted their tech support as in the email address I sent you in a PM? Remember this?

/all the best...
Yeah, thanks for this, just sent an email a while back. Hope to hear from them soon!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mflicerio said:
God bless everyone!
Been a while since you last posted - and what a piece of good news!
Bon voyage in September and may you be blessed in another chapter of your life in a new country. Good luck. :)

On a side note - happy to see lots of good news the week past. May this continue next week.

/all the best...

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elghoids0012 said:
Hello everyone!! I just need your help/input just in case someone from here has experienced the same thing.

i just sent my application to CIO couple days ago and today it occurred to me that I forgot to put my thumb print on my NBI Clearance. It's really frustrating and I don't think I can still get my mail back since it's in transit already (I'm living here in Alberta already by the way). I just wanted to get some help if anyone of you guys has experienced the same thing and what did you do? My plan is to call CIO Office and give them a heads up regarding my application. Also, I'll just try to send my NBI's personal copy with my thumb print and will also let them know of such.

I am hoping I'll do the right thing. This application process has been the most stressful part of my Canadian journey really... :( I am hoping someone can help with this and the very best of luck to everyone!
Hi,

Keep tight in the meantime. Right now your application has not officially been accepted (you have not had an acknowledgement from CIO yet have you?). So essentially there is no way yet for CIO to identify your application from the hundreds out there in their sorting facility in NS. It may still be in transit as we speak.

I'd suggest you wait until there is notification from CIO, after they have opened the application. They will first do eligibility checks as well as the inspection of completeness/compliance to supporting docs are listed in the doc checklist. Anything out of the ordinary will be seen here initially; if you need to send anything then they will notify you accordingly. Only after they have deemed the submission as complete and eligibility checks complete will CIO then send your file to a case processing center/visa office for processing.

/all the best...

elghoids0012

Mar 16, 2013
ragluf said:
Hi,

Keep tight in the meantime. Right now your application has not officially been accepted (you have not had an acknowledgement from CIO yet have you?). So essentially there is no way yet for CIO to identify your application from the hundreds out there in their sorting facility in NS. It may still be in transit as we speak.

I'd suggest you wait until there is notification from CIO, after they have opened the application. They will first do eligibility checks as well as the inspection of completeness/compliance to supporting docs are listed in the doc checklist. Anything out of the ordinary will be seen here initially; if you need to send anything then they will notify you accordingly. Only after they have deemed the submission as complete and eligibility checks complete will CIO then send your file to a case processing center/visa office for processing.

/all the best...
hey thanks a lot for the reply.. really appreciate it! yes, i just mailed it couple days ago so i don't have any AOR yet. i guess you're right, the only thing i could do is to try to be extra patient for now. i'm just really bummed out with what happened. anyway, thanks again and good luck to everyone!

jmarie.mendoza

Star Member
Jan 17, 2013
i am getting obsess over checking ecas updates every hour. hahaha! reading all your posts here makes me more excited :) congrats to all who received their PPR's! :)

chuching

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
Nomination.....
Nov. 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 25, 2013
File Transfer...
April 9, 2013
Med's Request
May 8,2013
Med's Done....
May 21,2013
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
July 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 23,3013
Hello i'm new here. It really helps to read forums like this. And soothing to know that there are progress in our applications. BTW, congrats to all who had their PPRs. :D ;) :D ;) :D

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ayen if its ok and i think its helpful for those waiting for PPR to share what the things/documents that we have to prepare if we received PPR. HOPE you can share it here..Salamat at congrats. So happy for all who already received their PPR.

iam_ayen said:
:)Mga Kababayan,

Got my passport request a while ago. Finally, tapos na pghihintay ko.
Sign na to mukhang umuulan na mga ppr nyan. ;D

ad123164

Oct 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA (formerly ADVO) E-file transfer 19-09-2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2013/CIO
Nomination.....
25-02-2013/MPNP
AOR Received.
29-04-2013/CIO
Med's Request
22-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013/ MR rec'vd ecas 20-11-2013
Passport Req..
22-11-2013 (sent 05-12-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2013
LANDED..........
06-02-2014
ragluf said:

/all the best...
Don't you think it will compromise the security of our application infos which should be kept confidential since the website is not officialy affiliated with CIC? Just asking...