June 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
Jay729 said:
iam_ayen said:
Hi all,

My file is now exactly 97 days since it went in process in ecas. You think its ok to write Manila VO to make a follow up re: my application? If yes, in what email address should I send my email? Need your thoughts.
Thank you in advance.

For me your still with the time frame for processing , sometimes depends upon the VO!But with all the applications I saw here and p2c your still good...
thanks. i'm expecting PPr and i hope it will be soon.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_ayen said:
Hi all,

My file is now exactly 97 days since it went in process in ecas. You think its ok to write Manila VO to make a follow up re: my application? If yes, in what email address should I send my email? Need your thoughts.
Thank you in advance.
Perhaps it is high time someone actually asked CEM directly on specifics of the effect of the strike on application processing. They have not addressed the effect of the strike on current applications and all we have is a link to the notice on the website.

If you are open to the idea of writing to the consul to ask directly the impact of the strike on applicants and application processing (and indirectly trying to get information on your application), I may be able to help drafting that letter. Think about this first and then let me know....

/all the best...

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine is 67 days from the time my status is "APPLICATION RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 12, 2012", my medical have been submitted to CEM last April 16,2013. From that time until now ganon pa din ang ecas ko. But i'm praying na darating din yan. Maybe hindi pa open yong job na para sa akin. So sabi nga nila be patience, keep ourself busy. I already send email and postal letter to cem just to inform them that i already finished my medical and paid the RPRF. Hope they will response to my email. Nakakainip pero its worth waiting pag andyan naman na sya kasi si Lord ang nag schedule. Salamat

iam_ayen said:
Hi all,

Thank you in advance.

simplex

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 05, 212
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Nov. 29, 2012 (dated Nov. 12, 2012)
AOR Received.
Sept. 03, 2012 (dated Aug. 03, 2012)
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Apr. 30, 2013
Med's Done....
May 08, 2013~PA; May 17, 2013~Spouse
Interview........
November 02, 2012
Passport Req..
July 04, 2013
akinito said:
Mine is 67 days from the time my status is "APPLICATION RECEIVED ON DECEMBER 12, 2012", my medical have been submitted to CEM last April 16,2013. From that time until now ganon pa din ang ecas ko. But i'm praying na darating din yan. Maybe hindi pa open yong job na para sa akin. So sabi nga nila be patience, keep ourself busy. I already send email and postal letter to cem just to inform them that i already finished my medical and paid the RPRF. Hope they will response to my email. Nakakainip pero its worth waiting pag andyan naman na sya kasi si Lord ang nag schedule. Salamat
Amen to this. Though katatapos lang ng medical namin last May di ko din po maiwasang mainip. In HIS time, our PPRs will come. So, until then. :)

iam_ayen

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Aug 23, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2013
IELTS Request
May 23, 2012
File Transfer...
File to CIC: Nov 14, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 07, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2013;
Passport Req..
June 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
ragluf said:
Perhaps it is high time someone actually asked CEM directly on specifics of the effect of the strike on application processing. They have not addressed the effect of the strike on current applications and all we have is a link to the notice on the website.

If you are open to the idea of writing to the consul to ask directly the impact of the strike on applicants and application processing (and indirectly trying to get information on your application), I may be able to help drafting that letter. Think about this first and then let me know....

/all the best...
Thanks raguf. You're right i may need your expertise on this. I will wait until next week if nothing come up, can you send me the draft pls?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_ayen said:
Thanks raguf. You're right i may need your expertise on this. I will wait until next week if nothing come up, can you send me the draft pls?
Thanks for taking this up. I try to polish it up by week's end and send it via PM. I am thinking you can actually send it off also to CIC, as I have seen some replies coming from CIC also from those who do inquire. You are not FSW backlog pilot program - PNP are you?

There are two groups of interest within this thread - those of "regular" PNP applicants and those from the FSW Backlog Pilot Programs - PNP applicants. We should have somebody from each group willing to write to CEM and/or CIC along the same lines expressing concern on the impacts/delays to application processing caused by the work stoppage/strike.

/all the best...

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received an email for the refund today with instructions and documents to fill up.

iam_ayen

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Aug 23, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 12, 2013
IELTS Request
May 23, 2012
File Transfer...
File to CIC: Nov 14, 2012
Med's Request
Feb 07, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2013;
Passport Req..
June 28, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
August 10, 2013
ragluf said:
Thanks for taking this up. I try to polish it up by week's end and send it via PM. I am thinking you can actually send it off also to CIC, as I have seen some replies coming from CIC also from those who do inquire. You are not FSW backlog pilot program - PNP are you?

There are two groups of interest within this thread - those of "regular" PNP applicants and those from the FSW Backlog Pilot Programs - PNP applicants. We should have somebody from each group willing to write to CEM and/or CIC along the same lines expressing concern on the impacts/delays to application processing caused by the work stoppage/strike.

/all the best...
im a regular pnp applicant. im not sure though if this is only me but as i can see things have been a little bit slow with Manila VO if we compare the processing before the strike news broke. and someone here previously mentioned that manila VO is not on strike but i haven't seen significant progress in terms of issuing MR and PPR lately. im sure everyone is dying to know what's really happening

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iam_ayen said:
im a regular pnp applicant. im not sure though if this is only me but as i can see things have been a little bit slow with Manila VO if we compare the processing before the strike news broke. and someone here previously mentioned that manila VO is not on strike but i haven't seen significant progress in terms of issuing MR and PPR lately. im sure everyone is dying to know what's really happening
Thanks for confirming. Yes I have noticed that too - things are pretty slow and good news comes in trickles. CIC/CEM are not volunteering any information much to the detriment of applicants, and despite their notice - it has not translated to normal service. All applicants are concerned, and they CIC/CEM have not been allaying these fears enough, in my view.

IMHO, currently this period with the strike is not "normal processing time" - the CIC notice alluded to this when they said such action is not taken into account with current processing time. Thus any action (i.e. inquiring about your application) during this "abnormal situation" is not covered by their instructions not to contact/limit correspondence to the VOs.

Aside to those in the FSW Backlog Pilot Program - PNP applicants - any of you want to directly address CEM about these concerns same way as iam_ayen? Let me know...

/all the best...

ninonhet

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ragluf,

i have the same situation with iam_ayen, i am a regular PNP application too. i've send you a PM just now. your help is greatly appreciated.
thank you so much......

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro Pekto from the time na nag send ka email sa CEM regarding sa Medical mo ilang days bago napalitan ang ECAS mo? I send my email last friday (April 14, 2013) and send also letter thru DHL a letter with attached red sticker on my letter and supporting documents (IME receipt and RPRF deposit and receipt). Salamat Sir

pekto said:
I received an email for the refund today with instructions and documents to fill up.

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinito said:
Bro Pekto from the time na nag send ka email sa CEM regarding sa Medical mo ilang days bago napalitan ang ECAS mo? I send my email last friday (April 14, 2013) and send also letter thru DHL a letter with attached red sticker on my letter and supporting documents (IME receipt and RPRF deposit and receipt). Salamat Sir
April 19 ako nag-email sa kanila,
May 5 sa eCAS ng medical results have been received

daverhin26

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
28-10-2012
Nomination.....
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
29-06-2013
IELTS Request
28-12-2012
File Transfer...
01-05-2013
Med's Request
24-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013 RPRF: 01-08-2013 (PESO)
hi ragluf, can i ask you question, my application was received last may 1, 2013, and until now, no reply of AOR from CIO-NS, my worry is, our MPNP nomination will expire this July 4, 2013, what will be the consequences if there's no AOR until on the expiration date of our nomination? Should we call the immigration to follow up our application? thank u

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daverhin26 said:
hi ragluf, can i ask you question, my application was received last may 1, 2013, and until now, no reply of AOR from CIO-NS, my worry is, our MPNP nomination will expire this July 4, 2013, what will be the consequences if there's no AOR until on the expiration date of our nomination? Should we call the immigration to follow up our application? thank u
Make sure you have proof of submission and receipt of your application (via courier tracking etc.) to CIO-NS before the nomination letter expiry date. This shows you have submitted and CIO has received the application well before the nomination expiry date and expiry of the nomination letter should not affect your application.

As to the AOR from CIO-NS - If you did not use a representative, and all correspondence is sent to your email address, then check first your email folders. If you are sure no message is sent to your spam folders from CIO in your email, then proceed to contact CIO-NS. Have proof of receipt (i.e. courier tracking information, person who signed for it etc.) to identify the parcel/package sent to CIO-NS.

Do a search on cic.gc.ca first to find out information on what you can do. Information on how to get case-specific information from the CIO-NS is in the website. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

•you have not already applied under one of the above categories
•you are not authorized to receive personal information
•you applied within the last six weeks
•your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Use the email address highlighted to email them directly and ask about receipt of your application in CIO-NS and if an AOR has been sent out. Present the proof of receipt and any other information that can be used to identify your submission. Be mindful of the conditions listed above to get a reply...

/hope this helps...

Firefox14

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional documents
Nomination.....
23-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
14-11-2012
Med's Request
15-01-2013 (along with Trasfer from SGVO to CEM)
Med's Done....
28-01-2013 RPRF & SG Police Clearance: 04-03-2013
Interview........
15-08-2012
Passport Req..
20-06-2013 / Submitted 08-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 July 2013
Jay729 said:
iam_ayen said:
Hi all,

Thank you in advance.

For me your still with the time frame for processing , sometimes depends upon the VO!But with all the applications I saw here and p2c your still good...
I just received my PPR today, almost 120 days since my eCas went into In-Process status and nearly 5 months from the Medical exam date. I'm sure you'll received it very soon. Good luck po.