Med's Request
Received SEPT. 10 (dated Sept. 5)
Med's Done....
SEPT. 12, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec. 21, 2012
ragluf said:
Congratulations Mayonnaise!! ;D ;D ;D
As I said before, you bring with you lots of good news. Always. So after you...I got my visa also. :) Thank you for sharing your good fortune and blessings!!!

@ ma'am delsa12 ... may you be next in the soonest possible time...

And to all others waiting... May the good fortune of Mayonnaise, be shared amongst all.

CONGRATS RAGLUF and MAYONNAISE!! HURRAYYYY

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delsa12 said:
Ang tahimik ni Mayonnaise tapos biglang visa issued ang galing!!! kaya pala tahimik may good news. Sana may magupdate ng PRV-CIO Tracking Sheet for Filipinos puro highlight na nakikita ko dun ibig sabihin marami ng visa issued. Ragluf sana mag dilang anghel ka...para kami naman ang sumunod...
I do think so next ka na ma'am :) :). Malapit na yan .... wishing you all the best before the end of the week !!!(hopefully the Eid holiday in the PH does not affect courier deliveries or CEM :) )

Also - I just saw on your profile - 1 year anniversary mo na pala since joining the forum. May I greet you Happy Anniversary and thank you for your assistance, comments, tips, everything you shared in this forum, all of them very helpful to all ofus. You were one of those I followed as a non-active forum member as I was searching for kapwa-Pinoys early on. :).

So on your forum anniversary - wishing you the "Return of the PPs with the Magic V"! Sent you also PM...

/cheers all!!!

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
pareyles said:
Hi Carl Zeiss...
sa iyo ko na lang address next question ko , sensya na ha.... :)
For the Given Name(s) fields in the forms do i have to include Middle Name?
then sa Additional Information under Name column...do i have to include it also?
sensya na ulit, gusto ko kasi complete talaga itong application ko....
btw im from the FSW backlog group given another chance by this PNP program ng Ontario....7yrs na yung papers ko sa CEM butin na lang got nominated... ;D

thanks!
Hi there. Yes you must include your middle name sa given name fields. For example, Last Name: Zeiss. Given Name: Carl Wilson. Include your middle name in the other forms as well as applicable.

Congrats on your Nomination! Several years back I was also considering FSW but went to PNP instead since mas mabilis.

Good luck!

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
ragluf said:
I do think so next ka na ma'am :) :). If based on timelines - malapit ka na. Parang 1 week lang pagitan ng sending ng passports natin (na delay ako due to courier issues). Malapit na yan .... wishing you all the best before the end of the week !!!(hopefully the Eid holiday in the PH does not affect courier deliveries or CEM :) )

Also - I just saw on your profile - 1 year anniversary mo na pala since joining the forum. May I greet you Happy Anniversary and thank you for your assistance, comments, tips, everything you shared in this forum, all of them very helpful to all ofus. You were one of those I followed as a non-active forum member as I was searching for kapwa-Pinoys early on. :).

So on your forum anniversary - wishing you the "Return of the PPs with the Magic V"!
Congrats Ragluf! Good luck to all of us. Dadating din and hinihintay natin :)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carl zeiss said:
Congrats Ragluf! Good luck to all of us. Dadating din and hinihintay natin :)
Thank you master carl zeiss! Willing it also that all those waiting won't be waiting for long now.
/cheers..

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
thanks Carl!
i hope dumating na PPR mo :D

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
at last.. charged na cc ko. this is the first time na na-excite ako to see it charged. :D

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
hi paperdolls! happy for you...
it took how many days ba after ma rcvd ng CIO yung charging sa CC?
good luck!

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@pareyles i think more than a month. application received at CIO-NS Sept. 10. then oct.24 cc was charged.

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
thanks and goodluck! :D

Cheonfire

Oct 23, 2012
Hello mga kabayan!

Bago Lang po ako Dito, ask ko Lang Sana sa mga nkatanngap ng PPR Kung ilang days ang binibigay ng CIC para maisubmit ang PP? Yung husband ko kasi ay ngtratrabaho sa ibang bansa & usually may 1 month notice lang sila Kung sila man ay magreresign. Please help. Tnx.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheonfire said:
Hello mga kabayan!

Bago Lang po ako Dito, ask ko Lang Sana sa mga nkatanngap ng PPR Kung ilang days ang binibigay ng CIC para maisubmit ang PP? Yung husband ko kasi ay ngtratrabaho sa ibang bansa & usually may 1 month notice lang sila Kung sila man ay magreresign. Please help. Tnx.
welcome to the thread.

Usually 30 days - it may be different for others. The PPR letter states "Please respond within thirty (30) days of this letter or risk refusal of your application per the above warning."

/hope this helps...

Cheonfire

Oct 23, 2012
ragluf said:
welcome to the thread.

Usually 30 days - it may be different for others. The PPR letter states "Please respond within thirty (30) days of this letter or risk refusal of your application per the above warning."

/hope this helps...
It really helps THank u ragluf.... But I have another thing to ask, usually how many months are we going to wait for PPR after MR? We received MR aug 16 & our medicals were done on sept. 12. Our Ecas already shows medicals received and now me & my husband are having difficulty on deciding whether to submit already his resignation letter by mid November or we'll just have to wait for our PPR before he submits the letter...

By the way, congratulations ragluf for having your visa!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In reality, no one can really say until when you have to wait. All we have is trends and ranges for the approximate time. My medicals were done April, PPR came in Sept. That was a 5mo wait :). Safest to prepare using CIC's processing timelines as specified in the CIC website.

I do not know why your husband needs to resign as soon as his passport is requested - the visa validity does give you some time enough to prepare for entry. Is an option to just send his passport when PPR comes and then wait for it to come back before resigning from work not viable?

Cheonfire

Oct 23, 2012
ragluf said:
In reality, no one can really say until when you have to wait. All we have is trends and ranges for the approximate time. My medicals were done April, PPR came in Sept. That was a 5mo wait :). Safest to prepare using CIC's processing timelines as specified in the CIC website.

I do not know why your husband needs to resign as soon as his passport is requested - the visa validity does give you some time enough to prepare for entry. Is an option to just send his passport when PPR comes and then wait for it to come back before resigning from work not viable?
That is an option if he is working here in the Philippines but he is actually working in other country & their employer is the one holding their PPs & his boss doesn't even have an idea that he applied for a PR in Canada. Anyway, only God knows when this PPR will come, I'll just have to wait. Thanks again.

By the way Ragluf, how long is your visa valid?