Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freny said:
hello po! ask ko lang sana if anyone knows d email address of cio nova scotia? under mpnp po kmi docs sent to cio august30'12 havent heard anything from them my worry is the email yhat is indicated in our application form got virus not in use until now i want to inform him to chabge the email add or sent it thru post mail to us if possible? pls help if anyone here knows cio email add? the one in there website ive tried it but error it says its not allowed to send email...thanks guys!
Have you tried the email address here?: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/next_steps.asp
How to contact the Centralized Intake OfficeHow to contact the Centralized Intake OfficeProvincial nominees who have a request for case information may contact the Client Service Unit at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO). Note that if your application has already been sent to the visa office for processing, the CIO will not be able to help you.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

•you have not already applied as a provincial nominee,
•you are not authorized to receive personal information,
•you applied within the last six weeks, or
•your enquiry concerns a topic other than your case.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry@cic.gc.ca.

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

Please write ”Provincial Nominee” on the outside of the envelope.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mflicerio said:
Congrats Rak!
Hi there mflicerio. Congrats on your LOA! :D

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
rylai crestfall said:
thanks for the info. i'm just curious about the difference in processing times between VOs...but there's nothing more to do but pray and wait, right. it's not that i can change the vo handling my papers.
i just pray they won't take 90 days to return my PP, because my visa will expire on March 2013..90 days will be too close to visa's expiry... ??? ???
@ ragluf thanks for the info and words of inspiration our spirits are up now. Forum members needed info to check and compare statuses.
@ rylai in our case I sent a renewed PP since ours were to expire on Feb. 2013. Is this a probable cause why our very much awaited "DM" is still in process? In anticipation of the PPR we renewed our passport 6 mos before expiration cause we dont want to have the hustles of PP renewal in Canada.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delsa12 said:
@ ragluf thanks for the info and words of inspiration our spirits are up now. Forum members needed info to check and compare statuses.
@ rylai in our case I sent a renewed PP since ours were to expire on Feb. 2013. Is this a probable cause why our very much awaited "DM" is still in process? In anticipation of the PPR we renewed our passport 6 mos before expiration cause we dont want to have the hustles of PP renewal in Canada.
If I may ma'am delsa12 - we also sent renewed passports (ours were due to expire in June 2013) - had them renewed this year, May, when we went back to the PH for a break and in anticipation of PPR. This may or may not be a cause; I would reckon a guess you may have good news in 3 weeks time (just basing on your timeline from PPR) :)?

@ rylai - keep smiling! look forward to the next 007 movie. Or if not - the live-action Samurai X? By then - you may be smiling more with good news....Or implore the well-meaning souls and the saints come Nov.1 and 2 to "touch" your VOs and remind them of those suffering the long wait. Well if not - a scary reminder for Halloween :)?

In comparing the timelines of CEM vs other VOs, well CEM does have a "faster" processing time (still not fast enough in my opinion)...but the frequency of good news posted from CEM applicants (even in other threads) vs that of other VOs (even if it not an accurate comparison) - does provide cheers. This is what also keeps me smiling when I visit the forum whether it is news from PNP, TFW, FAM, Visitors, etc.

/cheers all!!!

killouie

May 12, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Nomination.....
05-03-2012 (Extended Nomination)
AOR Received.
14-05-2012
IELTS Request
-N/A-
File Transfer...
23-08-2012
Med's Request
28-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-09-2012
Interview........
-N/A-
Passport Req..
17-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2012
LANDED..........
11-12-2012
ragluf said:
If I may ma'am delsa12 - we also sent renewed passports (ours were due to expire in June 2013) - had them renewed this year, May, when we went back to the PH for a break and in anticipation of PPR. This may or may not be a cause; I would reckon a guess you may have good news in 3 weeks time (just basing on your timeline from PPR) :)?

@ rylai - keep smiling! look forward to the next 007 movie. Or if not - the live-action Samurai X? By then - you may be smiling more with good news....Or implore the well-meaning souls and the saints come Nov.1 and 2 to "touch" your VOs and remind them of those suffering the long wait. Well if not - a scary reminder for Halloween :)?

In comparing the timelines of CEM vs other VOs, well CEM does have a "faster" processing time (still not fast enough in my opinion)...but the frequency of good news posted from CEM applicants (even in other threads) vs that of other VOs (even if it not an accurate comparison) - does provide cheers. This is what also keeps me smiling when I visit the forum whether it is news from PNP, TFW, FAM, Visitors, etc.

/cheers all!!!
hi sir ragluf,

as i was reading your comment for ms rylai. i would assume you also like movies and animé as well.
I'm looking forward for the Samurai X - Live action movie on December 05, hehe

*sorry this comment has nothing to do with immigration inquiry. i'm just delighted with your comment. :D

/thanks!

msmckulit_09

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
FEB 2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 20, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR-CEM AUG. 30, 2012
Med's Request
Received SEPT. 10 (dated Sept. 5)
Med's Done....
SEPT. 12, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec. 21, 2012
34 days and still counting and waiting for PPR

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
msmckulit_09 said:
34 days and still counting and waiting for PPR
35 days and still counting and waiting for "DM"

Better watch teleserye and koreanovela or sailormoon for waiting

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
carl zeiss said:
Hi there mflicerio. Congrats on your LOA! :D
Thank you Carl! You've been very helpful! I am now on the next course of the application, and now following this thread. I'm gonna have to bug you from time to time for answers again! :D

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
mflicerio said:
Thank you Carl! You've been very helpful! I am now on the next course of the application, and now following this thread. I'm gonna have to bug you from time to time for answers again! :D
He he. Sure! Glad to be of help in any way. Good luck on the next steps. Still a long way but it will come in due time. Regards!

pareyles

Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2012 : CIO-NS Recv by D. MacNeil
Nomination.....
19-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
07-01-2013 (CC Charged - 05-Dec-2012)
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
01-02-2013 ; eCAS Medical Received 14-02-2013
Passport Req..
28-02-2013 ; PP sent : 06-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-2013
Hi Carl Zeiss...
sa iyo ko na lang address next question ko , sensya na ha.... :)
For the Given Name(s) fields in the forms do i have to include Middle Name?
then sa Additional Information under Name column...do i have to include it also?
sensya na ulit, gusto ko kasi complete talaga itong application ko....
btw im from the FSW backlog group given another chance by this PNP program ng Ontario....7yrs na yung papers ko sa CEM butin na lang got nominated... ;D

thanks!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mayonnaise said:
hello everyone!

I already received my PASSPORT WITH VISA yesterday. :)
Congratulations Mayonnaise!! ;D ;D ;D
As I said before, you bring with you lots of good news. Always. So after you...I got my visa also. :) Thank you for sharing your good fortune and blessings!!!

@ma'am delsa12 ... may you be next in the soonest possible time...

And to all others waiting... May the good fortune of Mayonnaise, be shared amongst all.

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
ragluf said:
Congratulations Mayonnaise!! ;D ;D ;D
As I said before, you bring with you lots of good news. Always. So after you...I got my visa also. :) Thank you for sharing your good fortune and blessings!!!

@ ma'am delsa12 ... may you be next in the soonest possible time...

And to all others waiting... May the good fortune of Mayonnaise, be shared amongst all.
@ Mayonnaise Congratulations!!! You've been silent for quite some time then suddenly good news...nice to hear from you.
@ Ragluf Congratulations too. You're really a great help to all of us here. The waiting game is over for both of you. May your blessings shower us all here. Happy Landing... :)

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
ragluf said:

/cheers all!!!
hey, you know what, i am an anime fan too (and a manga reader too)... for a while, sa kainipan po ay nawala ang enthusiasm ko sa anime, but now, i think it's good to be pre-occupied again (and DOTA).. well, sa lahat po ng katulad kong naiinip na, hanap po tayo ng palipas-oras...

congrats nga po pala kay ragluf.. gaano po kaya katagal bago ako sumunod na makareceive? wala nman po problem sa PP na sinend ko, sa 2015 pa expiry nun...

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
Ang tahimik ni Mayonnaise tapos biglang visa issued ang galing!!! kaya pala tahimik may good news. Sana may magupdate ng PRV-CIO Tracking Sheet for Filipinos puro highlight na nakikita ko dun ibig sabihin marami ng visa issued. Ragluf sana mag dilang anghel ka...para kami naman ang sumunod...