Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rylai crestfall said:
PPR received this morning...praise be to God...
can anyone please tell me what is "Appendix A" means? it says with signature and date (Appendix A attached) but my letter has no appendix a attached in it...please reply anyone...thanks
Congratulations!!!
Is your PPR Via email or post? Appendix A is a sort of a table/work sheet in which you have to put in your file number, personal details of you and all your dependents, whether accompanying or not, including passport details, identification - bio details such as hair color, eye color etc. Also needed is your contact no. and the address to where the passports will be returned. Then you need to sign and date this.

You should also have a sheet/attachment for photograph details/instructions included (Appendix B).

rylai crestfall

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
dec 2010
Nomination.....
july 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
File Transfer...
Dec 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 6, 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2012
ragluf said:
Congratulations!!!
Is your PPR Via email or post? Appendix A is a sort of a table/work sheet in which you have to put in your file number, personal details of you and all your dependents, whether accompanying or not, including passport details, identification - bio details such as hair color, eye color etc. Also needed is your contact no. and the address to where the passports will be returned. Then you need to sign and date this.

You should also have a sheet/attachment for photograph details/instructions included (Appendix B).
thanks ragluf... i received it via email... i don't have the appendix a and b attachments..what should i do? is it available in the cic site? reply appreciated...

plaque

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-Dec-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jun-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
26-Sep-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Dec-2012 submitted 02-Jan-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued 09-Jan-2013 Received 18-Jan-2013
good day po to all!

question lang po ulit. my wife and my daughter just renewed their passports. they were issued a completely different passport numbers from the ones that we submitted to CIO. Now, would it be better for us to inform CEM of this change? or to wait for the PPR then just send them the old and new passports with a note of the change? Our medical papers also bear their old passport numbers.

Thanks po ulit

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rylai crestfall said:
thanks ragluf... i received it via email... i don't have the appendix a and b attachments..what should i do? is it available in the cic site? reply appreciated...
Might be an oversight on CEM's part not to put in the attachments. You can reply to their email, but change the heading or subject put in URGENT REPLY REQUESTED - NO ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED (APPENDIX A). Then ask CEM for the attachments as listed in the letter (Appendix A, etc.). Make sure you have your file number in the subject heading of this email. If possible, also send a letter via registered mail - so you cover all bases.

In the meantime, can you open the email in another PC, might be some restrictions on the one you are using on attachments.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plaque said:
good day po to all!

question lang po ulit. my wife and my daughter just renewed their passports. they were issued a completely different passport numbers from the ones that we submitted to CIO. Now, would it be better for us to inform CEM of this change? or to wait for the PPR then just send them the old and new passports with a note of the change? Our medical papers also bear their old passport numbers.

Thanks po ulit
Well it was stated in the correspondences from CEM to notify them of any changes in status, address, etc. We did the renewal of passports also, and notified them immediately. We sent them a letter informing them of the changes and added scanned pages of the new passports. This was also reflected in my GCMS notes and I saw the new passport numbers used in my records. My reasoning is trying to head off another request from CEM to provide info on new passports should they see in the PPR reply that our passport details changed. Avoiding another round of request and reply and verification by CEM or whatever they do when they receive new info.

IMHO, you could do this now - you are in between MR and PPR :).

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
salamat ng marami Ragluf... graduate na din sa wakas :D :D :D...busy naman sa planning/moving part...Goodluck sa ating lahat and God bless!

ragluf said:
Ma'am sset, congrats din pala - visa issued ka na last week!! Wow graduate na sa paghihintay ;D ;D ;D
More power and good luck on your landing in 2013!

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
hello rylai, magkaiba tayo ng VO kaya hindi tayo parehas ng documents required.
tama si ragluf, you must reply to their email and request a copy of the said documents, pero open mo muna sa ibang PC just to make sure :) sana maayos agad!

rylai crestfall said:
hi po sset... magtatanong po sana ako sa inyo kasi kayo po may experience na nakita ko sa forum... ask ko po sana anu yung appendix a sa PPR? nakasulat po kasi Appendx a attached sa PPR ko pero wala naman pong attached sa letter ko..thank u po

audss17

Apr 11, 2012
plaque said:
good day po to all!

Thanks po ulit

Hi,Plaque!nag renew rin yung 2 kids ko last month.nag email ang husband ko
sa manil.immigration@international.gc.ca para i inform sila at sinend ni hubby ang
scanned new passport ng 2 kids. Nag reply naman sila pina resend ulit dahil isa lng daw
na receive nila..so it means pwede ung ganun..Hope it helps!:) Godbless!

plaque

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-Dec-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jun-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
26-Sep-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks po sir ragluf and maam auds. was thinking of just sending them a scanned copy thru e-mail. but i guess it would be better to send them hard copies as well. sayang kasi ulit yung courier fee. hehe. anyways, better than to risk further delays sa processing ng papers.

Thanks po ulit and God bless us all

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plaque said:
Thanks po sir ragluf and maam auds. was thinking of just sending them a scanned copy thru e-mail. but i guess it would be better to send them hard copies as well. sayang kasi ulit yung courier fee. hehe. anyways, better than to risk further delays sa processing ng papers.

Thanks po ulit and God bless us all
You don't have to courier them - you can use registered post mail - much cheaper. First send email (they do correspond with you via email also right?) and attach the scanned copies of the new passports. Then send the copy of that email or letter, and send them along with the hard copies of the scanned new passports. Email is your primary method, the letter is just a guarantee ... :).

delsa12

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2011
Nomination.....
11-2011
AOR Received.
CIO-NS 16-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3-Apr-12
Med's Request
11- Apr-12
Med's Done....
Meds Received 23-Aug-12
Passport Req..
18-Sep-12
rylai crestfall said:
hi po sset... magtatanong po sana ako sa inyo kasi kayo po may experience na nakita ko sa forum... ask ko po sana anu yung appendix a sa PPR? nakasulat po kasi Appendx a attached sa PPR ko pero wala naman pong attached sa letter ko..thank u po
Hi rylai congrats on your PPR :) nangyari din sa kin yan the 1st email sent has no attachment so they sent another email saying to disregard the email sent. Then a 3rd email was sent complete w/ 3 attachment a pdf file appendix a, photo instructions and cem logo. Hope this helps.

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
No you don't have to...

But just Incase you need to follow up the status of your paper, providing info about something will make your papers surface from the pit of applications.. LOL

plaque said:
good day po to all!

Thanks po ulit

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
sset12 said:
salamat ng marami Ragluf... graduate na din sa wakas :D :D :D...busy naman sa planning/moving part...Goodluck sa ating lahat and God bless!
Congrats!! Welcome to the Philippines! LOL.. Pag dating nyo DITO Manitoba parang NASA Baguio LNG kayo.. Puro Pinoy na.. Haha.. No need to adjust.. Mga ibang nation n nag adjust sa Pinoy. LOL..

plaque

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-Dec-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jun-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
26-Sep-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Pinoy2manitoba said:
No you don't have to...

But just Incase you need to follow up the status of your paper, providing info about something will make your papers surface from the pit of applications.. LOL
my thoughts, too. but my pessimistic side is thinking that after they've put in the additional docs, they'd put the whole file at the bottom of the "pit." hehe.

thanks again. will send them the docs this weekend so that it'll be one of the first things they'll see on monday (habang ginaganahan pa silang magtrabaho.... or baka mabuwisit lang sila, "monday na monday pinagkakalkal ko sila ng file." hehe)

plaque

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-Dec-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jun-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
26-Sep-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
mukhang sa FB na yata lahat. hehe. gandang araw po sa ating lahat. another day closer to what we're all waiting for.