Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plaque said:
tanong ko lang po sa mga may MR na, was it stated in the letter for it to be accomplished "30 days from receipt of this letter?"

sana nga so we would have some breathing room. kasi by appointment po yung DMP dito and thier schedules are not that flexible.

Thank po ulit
This may have changed recently - the exact wording on my MR is "You are requested to make arrangements for your medical examination within 30 days from receipt of this letter. "

MR forms has the Embassy of Canada headers, stamped with 'Canadian Embassy <date> Manila' - with title/heading 'Medical Examination Instructions for Immigrants'. 2 pages (back to back) with a list of DMPs in the Philippines.

Next included are Medical Report: Section A Client Identification & Summary (IMM1017) - one for the PA and one for each dependent, with the personal info of each already written, and affixed with a photo each and stamped. Note each form has unique IME control number.

/hope this helps....

audss17

Apr 11, 2012
Thank you so much sa reply Mr. Ragluf!:)

San ka sa Canada? Ask ko lang nung nag pa medical ka jan sa
Canada ung Clinic mismo ang magpapadala ng result sa VO
Manila db?ang tanong ko pano b nla pinapadala ang result tru
Email b or regular mail lang? Ung result mo ilang days or wks
nila naforward sa Manila-VO?

Ang hubby ko ang Principal applicant and ngyon ay nasa
Newfoundland,Canada..worry ko kc nung nag pa medical sya
Aug. 3 pero na send lang nila s Manila VO ng Aug 27 eh kung
Regular mail lang nila ipinadala siguradong magtatagal kc ung
MR namin a month bago natanggap ni Hubby dun..

Thanks ulit sa reply!Godbless u!:)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
audss17 said:
Thank you so much sa reply Mr. Ragluf!:)

San ka sa Canada? Ask ko lang nung nag pa medical ka jan sa
Canada ung Clinic mismo ang magpapadala ng result sa VO
Manila db?ang tanong ko pano b nla pinapadala ang result tru
Email b or regular mail lang? Ung result mo ilang days or wks
nila naforward sa Manila-VO?

Ang hubby ko ang Principal applicant and ngyon ay nasa
Newfoundland,Canada..worry ko kc nung nag pa medical sya
Aug. 3 pero na send lang nila s Manila VO ng Aug 27 eh kung
Regular mail lang nila ipinadala siguradong magtatagal kc ung
MR namin a month bago natanggap ni Hubby dun..

Thanks ulit sa reply!Godbless u!:)
Sa Halifax , NS ako - malapit sa NL. Ingat sya kamo - me hurricane kasi at lalapit sa kanila. Dito buong araw na ulan.

As per my DMP nung 2nd time, transmission of results are much faster here. After completion of all IME procedures, med results done in Canada are transmitted to Ottawa where it is encoded into the GCMS system - and a file update is recorded. Usually within 8 days to 2 weeks the update is already in the GCMS system (same centralized system for tracking application processes). No need to send any paper results to Manila - the results are already in the system.

If there are updates, CEM first queries the system for the specific updates to the applicant's file and checks the next steps, if there are docs submitted etc.. If you have not complied on the action or requested document for submission, let's say incomplete docs submitted as per latest request, no med results yet then your file will be marked with the next BFD, or revisit date when an officer will check again for updates to your file. Usually this is where the process takes time or delays happen. Read the post here (reposted many time from iarblue and qorax) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t71122.0.html;msg876229#msg876229
This has explained what is happening inside the VOs when they process the application.

Meds are done in Manila or wherever, but the results are still updated on the centralized system. The determination when you have completed medical admissability review is done by Ottawa, then updates to the application are recorded.

Your hubby can also apply for GCMS notes if you think your application is taking too long or nothing happens during the normal processing time - it is free for those already in Canada and email application only. Takes 1 month to get them from time of application.

/hope this helps ...

lorchadg

Mar 1, 2012
ragluf said:
IMM5620 is the form for payment of application processing fees, not for RPRF. So far there is no official form yet for payment of RPRF. You can just attach the payment check to a letter and specify that this is for payment of RPRF (include details such as number of persons included in the payment). Or as what mayonnaise did - print out the email or in a copy of the letter from CEM, attach the check or payment.

Better use the 1st address - when sending the payment. Are you just sending the payment by itself or the payment is included among other documents that you will submit to CEM? If you still have documents to submit to CEM, you can just include also the RPRF payment so you can courier all at the same time.

/ hope this helps ...
tnx i will only send my payment for RPRF no more extra documents

Iviv

Aug 21, 2012
ragluf said:
Congrats! PPR next step ka na and good luck kasi ibang paghihintay na naman yan - pero malapit na!

Di lang ikaw ang nakaranas na mapunta sa SPAM filter ang email ng CEM - madami na nangyayaring ganyan - kahit sa ibang threads. Better check SPAM folder regularly or mark email address / emails from CEM as 'not spam' :)
thanks.....

me123

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
rizal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Submitted by Mail MPNP: 31-12-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request: 26-04-2012
Nomination.....
LOA Manitoba: 02-08-2012
AOR Received.
AOR Manitoba: 26-04-2012
IELTS Request
IELTS Submitted: 26-06-2012
File Transfer...
Nova Scotia 9-10-2012
Med's Request
From Visa Office: 04-01-2013
Med's Done....
30-01-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview in Manitoba: 31-07-2012
Passport Req..
17-04-2013 thank you Lord!
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2013
LANDED..........
13-07-2013
hello everyone!
hi ragluf! salamat sa invite.

mag- a ask lang po sana about sa application sa Nova Scotia,
sinunod nyo lang po ba yung nasa checklist? wala ng mga COE or bank cert etc..
tska sa use of representative-- if wala namang representative, should i still submit the form pero "not Applicable" or "N/A" na lang ilalagay ko sa fileds?

salamat po ng marami!

:)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Family Stream MPNP
Application Submitted by Mail : December 31, 2011
AOR Received: April 26, 2012 - Request for IELTS
IELTS Submitted : June 26, 2012
Sponsor Interview: July 31, 2012
LOA: Dated: August 2, 2012, received by snail mail: August 24, 2012
Application to Nova Scotia: preparing documents

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me123 said:
hello everyone!
hi ragluf! salamat sa invite.

mag- a ask lang po sana about sa application sa Nova Scotia,
sinunod nyo lang po ba yung nasa checklist? wala ng mga COE or bank cert etc..
tska sa use of representative-- if wala namang representative, should i still submit the form pero "not Applicable" or "N/A" na lang ilalagay ko sa fileds?

salamat po ng marami!

:)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Family Stream MPNP
Application Submitted by Mail : December 31, 2011
AOR Received: April 26, 2012 - Request for IELTS
IELTS Submitted : June 26, 2012
Sponsor Interview: July 31, 2012
LOA: Dated: August 2, 2012, received by snail mail: August 24, 2012
Application to Nova Scotia: preparing documents
Yes. The latest checklist available on the website ang sinunod ko. Around December 2011 nagpalit na ng forms and lahat ng PNP applications is sent to CIO-NS.

You do not need to fill in and send the Use of Representative Form kung wala naman. Unless meron kang representative na pwede mag inquire about your application on your behalf - either paid representative like immigration lawyers, consultants, agency, or unpaid representative - any person you authorize on your behalf.

Nung nagpasa ka ng MPNP Application, did you include with your mailed application the CIC forms (IMM008 Generic, IMM008 Schedule 1, IMM5406 and IMM008 Schedule 4)?

Also in your LOA, meron bang mga instructions na sinabi about how to send the PR application to CIC? Baka merong mga notes like, 'include this Letter in your submission to CIC etc.)

msmckulit_09

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
FEB 2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 20, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR-CEM AUG. 30, 2012
Med's Request
Received SEPT. 10 (dated Sept. 5)
Med's Done....
SEPT. 12, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec. 21, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE,

We just had our Medicals done yesterday and to those who are planning to have their medicals on SLEC, I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST TO BRING EXTRA EXTRA MONEY., grabe almost 19k po ang nagastos namin dahil sa mga additional test:(. super dissapoited po kami ni husband even my 6yo daughter pina- X-ray nila two times, kasi may nakapa daw na kulani sa neck niya sinabi ko naman sa Pedia na may sipon siya eh, tapos ung sa laboratory dapat kasama na sa blood test ang HEPA- B since ang iniiwasan naman ng Canadian embassy eh ung mga nakakahawang sakit diba.. nakakalungkot talaga.

eto ang nagastos namin

2 adults - 10,500.00 (5250 each)
7 yo daughter -2,188.00
1 yo daughter - 1, 875
TOTAL= 14,563.00

ADDITIONAL TEST

CXR for my husband 875.00
HEPA B for myself 905.00
CXR (2X) for my 6 yo daughter 1,756

TOTAL of = 3,536.00

NAKAKALOKA talaga.

PauloSINP

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2011
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
September 7, 2012
Med's Done....
September 19, 2012
msmckulit_09 said:
HELLO EVERYONE,

We just had our Medicals done yesterday and to those who are planning to have their medicals on SLEC, I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST TO BRING EXTRA EXTRA MONEY., grabe almost 19k po ang nagastos namin dahil sa mga additional test:(. super dissapoited po kami ni husband even my 6yo daughter pina- X-ray nila two times, kasi may nakapa daw na kulani sa neck niya sinabi ko naman sa Pedia na may sipon siya eh, tapos ung sa laboratory dapat kasama na sa blood test ang HEPA- B since ang iniiwasan naman ng Canadian embassy eh ung mga nakakahawang sakit diba.. nakakalungkot talaga.

eto ang nagastos namin

2 adults - 10,500.00 (5250 each)
7 yo daughter -2,188.00
1 yo daughter - 1, 875
TOTAL= 14,563.00

ADDITIONAL TEST

CXR for my husband 875.00
HEPA B for myself 905.00
CXR (2X) for my 6 yo daughter 1,756

TOTAL of = 3,536.00

NAKAKALOKA talaga.

Meaning "for sending" na sa CEM ung medical nyo? kasi my nabasa ako, hnd naman sila nagfforward ng my prob di ba? congrats. :D

Hmn.. Dahil sa sinabi mo, nagddalawang isip yta ako na i try Timbol or Comprehensive Pulmonary Clinic. thanks for sharing...

msmckulit_09

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
FEB 2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 20, 2012
File Transfer...
AOR-CEM AUG. 30, 2012
Med's Request
Received SEPT. 10 (dated Sept. 5)
Med's Done....
SEPT. 12, 2012
Passport Req..
Dec. 21, 2012
PauloSINP said:
Meaning "for sending" na sa CEM ung medical nyo? kasi my nabasa ako, hnd naman sila nagfforward ng my prob di ba? congrats. :D

Hmn.. Dahil sa sinabi mo, nagddalawang isip yta ako na i try Timbol or Comprehensive Pulmonary Clinic. thanks for sharing...
Sana nga Paulo wala na kaming problema sabi kasi sa amin ung Hepa B test is magiging available pa lang after 3days. Tapos kapag wala daw kaming narinig na tawag from them in 7-10days meaning daw nun i-forward na nila ang medical sa CEM. Nagtataka lang si husband dapat daw is physical muna ang inuuna nila para malaman kung anong test ang gagawin at para nde akyat baba diba. hay talaga. Sana lang po maging maayos na.
Stay Healthy Paulo for your medical.

Pa-Update na den pls ng ts, MR received Sept 10 (dated Sept 5)
Medical done Sept 12

TNX

freny

Mar 17, 2012
hello everyone!

we just submitted our PR-application to CIO recieved by DOUG august31 2012...we are under Manitoba Provincial nominee General stream...just want to ask if anyone of you can enlighten me on how and when to update CIO about the changes in our work currently ive accepted a new job but it happens after we have sent our application to CIO-Scotia so i havent mention in my application about this...please help how and where to update them because we havent recieve any AOR from them and i dont know where to start?... and do they call our employer before they release CIO AOR or after? appreciate your reply about this...

thank you in advance kabayan!

freny

Mar 17, 2012
plaque said:
sa singapore po kmi ngayon. buti na lang manila pa rin yung VO kasi binabasa ko yung forum ng SGVO mdyo mas matagal ang processing times nila dito. yun nga lang, delayed din ang correspondence pag normal mail.

NBI clearance at Singapore Police Clearance po yung hinihingi sa min. tapos medical pero we'll have to wait for the MR. musta po medical nyo? stay healthy po. ano pong balita yung kay krizzie?

Good luck and God bless po sa ating lahat. sabi nga ni ragluf, "the journey maybe long...be patient"
hello kabayan

ask ko lang sana since from Singapore din kmi kng ano timeline nyo? u mean dito kau s SG nagsend ng PR application pero CEM (manila)ang visa office nyo? bale under General stream kmi of MPNP just sent our PR-application CIO scotia...balak n kasi namin umuwi ng Pinas and give up PR dto kaso since wala pkong narerecieve na AOR man lng hndi k alam san ako mag notify ng changes and wat to quote:) worry ko kc pag umuwi kmi then dito s SG dumating lahat ng request or letter nila...kng my idea lang sana abt s timeline ng from SG?:) thanks

hashmings

Sep 13, 2012
I have applied to immigration from Canada (provincial nominee program). I AM in Canada sine 2009, came as a student and now I am on work permit.

I got an email from Centralize Intake Office asking for additional document ( Certified criminal Record from RCMP) and required to have the criminal record withing 60 days

I completed the form C216-C through Edmonton Police Service.

I checked the RCMP website and the processing time for Criminal record check Fingerprints submitted by a police service or accredited fingerprinting company is 18 months , which is more than 60 days the period given to submit the paper required.

While electronic finger prints take 3 business days. please advice if I can go through the electronic finger prints

I have another question, do I have to submit the finger prints to RCMP in Ottawa or to Centralize Intake Office?

Thank you for the help

plaque

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-Dec-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jun-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
26-Sep-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Dec-2012 submitted 02-Jan-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued 09-Jan-2013 Received 18-Jan-2013
freny said:

hello kabayan

ask ko lang sana since from Singapore din kmi kng ano timeline nyo? u mean dito kau s SG nagsend ng PR application pero CEM (manila)ang visa office nyo? bale under General stream kmi of MPNP just sent our PR-application CIO scotia...balak n kasi namin umuwi ng Pinas and give up PR dto kaso since wala pkong narerecieve na AOR man lng hndi k alam san ako mag notify ng changes and wat to quote:) worry ko kc pag umuwi kmi then dito s SG dumating lahat ng request or letter nila...kng my idea lang sana abt s timeline ng from SG?:) thanks
Hello din po. Opo, dito po namin pinadala yung application namin. pero sa Generic Form, nirequest namin na Manila po yung VO.

Yung AOR naman po from CIO will be sent thru e-mail. unless may kulang po or other issues na kailangang ibalik nila yung application nyo (like what happened to us) papadala po nila thru mail. based dun sa min, after a month po may AOR na. sa AOR po may Application Number nang ibibigay na pwedeng iquote for any changes in your application. you could also check the status of your application sa ECAS pag meron na po kayo neto. nandun din po mga ways kung pano magchange ng information and such.

eto po link sa website nila. pero mas mabuti po yatang antayin nyo muna yung AOR nyo para may Application Number na kayong sasabihin kung sakali.

http: // w w w .cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp

Kelan po ba kayo uuwi? Grabe na ang pahirap nila dito ng FTs.

Hope this helps