+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Filipinos submitted pnp-pr applctions at CIO

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Mayonnaise, That should be fine. Courier deliveries are addressed to CEM via the address you wrote - but at the point of delivery - at the CEM lobby, the courier will be instructed to deliver that to the receiving office at Basement 4. No deliveries are accepted at the CEM Lobby - all are directed downstairs. There will be someone to receive it there and if requested, sign for it as received.

"The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter. "

They would have received it. I sent some of my docs requested via dropbox when I was in the PH in May - no-one to sign for it, no receipt. I just slid the envelop in the dropbox, said a small prayer and then sighed when I dropped it in. Monitor the encashment of the RPRF at your bank.

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
@ Mayonnaise, That should be fine. Courier deliveries are addressed to CEM via the address you wrote - but at the point of delivery - at the CEM lobby, the courier will be instructed to deliver that to the receiving office at Basement 4. No deliveries are accepted at the CEM Lobby - all are directed downstairs. There will be someone to receive it there and if requested, sign for it as received.

"The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter. "

They would have received it. I sent some of my docs requested via dropbox when I was in the PH in May - no-one to sign for it, no receipt. I just slid the envelop in the dropbox, said a small prayer and then sighed when I dropped it in. Monitor the encashment of the RPRF at your bank.

good to know. thanks for the assurance, sir. +1 for you

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Mayonnaise - Just the same, to ensure CEM does take notice of documents sent in via courier or dropbox, I sent scanned copies via email ( hehehe I sent them a 'Notification from Applicant Message' - if CEM or CIC gives an AOR, well I can send them back an AoR, everytime they send me a letter, and I can send them a notification everytime I send back what they require), which I think flooded their inbox due to the size and number of the file attachments. So I sent multiple emails, breaking down the attachments, but numbering them in the subject lines of my emails (i.e. email 1 of 5, etc.) all with a preface formal letter.

So lo and behold, I got a reply via email, instructing me that these should be sent via courier or dropbox. I replied back saying they were already sent via dropbox on the date of the email. Well my intention was just to notify CEM of the docs I sent, and having them reply back to my emails, for me, show they are now aware I sent them the requirements back. So they can't reason out (in case needed down in the future) that I was amiss in fulfilling their instructions or they have not received anything back from me - I have the email reply from them as proof they are aware I sent them the required documents. :). Sort of an extracting an acknowledgement from CEM, something very hard to get.... :). Who knows, I may need it later down the line :)

PauloSINP

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2011
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
September 7, 2012
Med's Done....
September 19, 2012
ghelai said:
Hi Paulo,

Thanks for updating. Sa TIMBOL daw po 6 days lang, i read it sa isang forum dito or dun yata sa FB ng mga PNP. I also called this clinic max of 10 days daw. kasi sa Nationwide sobrang tagal. nasa 3 weeks pataas.

Thanks.
Thanks.. Sa location ng TIMBOL?

MissPiggie

Jul 6, 2012
Mayonnaise said:
FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS FROM MANILA!!!

They sent me an email last night requesting me to pay the $490 residence fee. Atleast its moving.

Does anybody know how long I have to wait before they (1.) encash the check and (2) ask for my passport
hi mayonnaise..

congrats nga pala.. pero ngtaka ako, kasi nagbayad residence fee sakin bago medical.. opposite tayo..
anyways, nghihintay pa rin ako ng ppr, baka matatagalan pa dahil sa baha..
malapit na matapos 11 mos ko.. hehe..

anyways, regarding sa docs na pinadala mo, in my case sa visa section ung address ko..
tapos, specific instructions ko ay dapat may mag-sign na natanggap nila..
tas bumalik ako sa courier company after natanggap nila, and ginawa din nila ung favor ko.. so pinaprint ko nalang ung form na
may signature na nareceive nila ung sulat ko...
tas ilang weeks after nun, na receive ko ung for medical..

sigh.. sana dumating na ppr..
good luck sa lahat..

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kailan po kayo nag apply sa CEM? Madaming November 2011 & December 2011 applicants na ang nakakareceive ng PPR nila.

"tas ilang weeks after nun, na receive ko ung for medical.." ilang weeks after noon exactly po ninyo nakuha yung MR?

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragluf said:
@ Mayonnaise - Just the same, to ensure CEM does take notice of documents sent in via courier or dropbox, I sent scanned copies via email ( hehehe I sent them a 'Notification from Applicant Message' - if CEM or CIC gives an AOR, well I can send them back an AoR, everytime they send me a letter, and I can send them a notification everytime I send back what they require), which I think flooded their inbox due to the size and number of the file attachments. So I sent multiple emails, breaking down the attachments, but numbering them in the subject lines of my emails (i.e. email 1 of 5, etc.) all with a preface formal letter.

So lo and behold, I got a reply via email, instructing me that these should be sent via courier or dropbox. I replied back saying they were already sent via dropbox on the date of the email. Well my intention was just to notify CEM of the docs I sent, and having them reply back to my emails, for me, show they are now aware I sent them the requirements back. So they can't reason out (in case needed down in the future) that I was amiss in fulfilling their instructions or they have not received anything back from me - I have the email reply from them as proof they are aware I sent them the required documents. :). Sort of an extracting an acknowledgement from CEM, something very hard to get.... :). Who knows, I may need it later down the line :)
Good tip!!! Thank you. I'll scan the Bank draft and the Canada post receipt over the weekend then send it to them by Monday. Ill let you know what happens after that. How many days did it take for them to reply? and What email address did you use when you sent your "Personal AOR?" hehe.

MissPiggie

Jul 6, 2012
Mayonnaise said:
Kailan po kayo nag apply sa CEM? Madaming November 2011 & December 2011 applicants na ang nakakareceive ng PPR nila.

"tas ilang weeks after nun, na receive ko ung for medical.." ilang weeks after noon exactly po ninyo nakuha yung MR?
na receive nila yung application ko for permanent residence noon jan 23 2012..
ainp family stream po ung sakin... aling category po ba ung mga nakatanggap na ng ppr?
or di na ngmamatter un?

thanks

ganito sakin..

april 12 ng-inform ung embassy sakin na tanggap na nila yung fee..
tapos, natanggap ko ung notice sa medical exam april 23.. (1wk plus lang pala)
pero sa may 2 na ako nkapag-pamedical kasi holy week..
tas sinend nila nuong may 16... and waiting for a feedback until now ako..

hopefully next month meron na..

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MissPiggie said:
na receive nila yung application ko for permanent residence noon jan 23 2012..
ainp family stream po ung sakin... aling category po ba ung mga nakatanggap na ng ppr?
or di na ngmamatter un?

thanks

ganito sakin..

april 12 ng-inform ung embassy sakin na tanggap na nila yung fee..
tapos, natanggap ko ung notice sa medical exam april 23.. (1wk plus lang pala)
pero sa may 2 na ako nkapag-pamedical kasi holy week..
tas sinend nila nuong may 16... and waiting for a feedback until now ako..

hopefully next month meron na..

i dont think it really matters (which stream theyre applying for). Theyre going by application times.
check your ecas. i had my medicals done mid-March and my ecas updated to "medicals received" around end of april. CEM/CIC doesnt send AORS for medicals they just update the Ecas :)

marktlimpin

Aug 19, 2012
Hi! I'm new to this forum po. I noticed na meron din po na nominate under AINP kaya gusto ko rin po ipost ung timeline ko dito:

Here is my TIMELINE

AINP - Family Stream Application - May 2010
AOR Temp file number - July 2010
Sent Lacking Docs - May 2011
LOA - July 2011
CEM - Sept 24, 2011 -
ECAS - Application Received - Sept 28,2011
AOR - OCT 14, 2011
Med - Jan 2, 2012
RPRF & Additional docs - Jan 31, 2012
Ecas - Medicals have been received (March 2, 2012)
Ecas - Aug 2, 2012 - In Process (We have started processing your application)
PPR - ?

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marktlimpin said:
Hi! I'm new to this forum po. I noticed na meron din po na nominate under AINP kaya gusto ko rin po ipost ung timeline ko dito:

Here is my TIMELINE

AINP Application - May 2010
LOA - July 2011
CEM - Sept 24, 2011 -
AOR - OCT 14, 2011
Med - Jan 2, 2012
PPR - ?
Application Received - Sept 28,2011 -- 11 months waiting. mejo natatagalan ata pas process ng AINP. i wonder why.

marktlimpin

Aug 19, 2012
Mayonnaise said:
Application Received - Sept 28,2011 -- 11 months waiting. mejo natatagalan ata pas process ng AINP. i wonder why.
Pati ako nag tataka. For MPNP mabilis lang ang processing after nomination, pero sa AINP, almost a year na ang inaaabot. My passport is about to expire on March and hindi ko pa alam kung mag papa renew na ako or hindi kasi I'm concerned na baka anytime PPR na. :(

MissPiggie

Jul 6, 2012
marktlimpin said:

Here is my TIMELINE

LOA - July 2011
CEM - Sept 24, 2011 -
AOR - OCT 14, 2011
Med - Jan 2, 2012
PPR - ?
hello,
pareho po tayo..
ainp family stream..
have you tried inquiring sa CEM regarding this matter?
kasi they said (sa email na sinend nila sakin) na it will take 11 months to process your application..
so i was thinking na hindi talaga lalagpas sa timeline nila..

i would like to suggest that you send an email sa kanila para at least malaman mo na bakit natatagalan..
just dont forget to include your file number sa subject para dali nilang mahanap file mo..

in my case, i submitted my app form sa CIO nova scotia tapos sila na ang ng-forward sa CEM noong jan...

Mayonnaise said:
i dont think it really matters (which stream theyre applying for). Theyre going by application times.
check your ecas. i had my medicals done mid-March and my ecas updated to "medicals received" around end of april. CEM/CIC doesnt send AORS for medicals they just update the Ecas :)
yup, i really hope so..

Pinoy2manitoba

Dec 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week Aug 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
FEB 2010(approval of nomination) 25 JUNE 2010 (landing fee required)
Med's Request
25 November 2010 (dated Nov 8 )
Med's Done....
03 December 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 02, 2011. 8:24 am (thru email)
VISA ISSUED...
(Visa stamped)Feb 14, 2010 (DM)Feb 22, 2010 (Visa received)Feb 24, 2010
LANDED..........
May (Friday)13, 2011. Thank you LORD! Even Friday the 13th is God's blessing.
I suggest pa renew kana.

Useless passport submit mo Kung pa expire na.

Sobra tagal nman processing ngayon

marktlimpin said:
Pati ako nag tataka. For MPNP mabilis lang ang processing after nomination, pero sa AINP, almost a year na ang inaaabot. My passport is about to expire on March and hindi ko pa alam kung mag papa renew na ako or hindi kasi I'm concerned na baka anytime PPR na. :(

PauloSINP

Star Member
May 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
July 2011
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
September 7, 2012
Med's Done....
September 19, 2012
marktlimpin said:

Here is my TIMELINE

LOA - July 2011
CEM - Sept 24, 2011 -
AOR - OCT 14, 2011
Med - Jan 2, 2012
PPR - ?
Welcome sa thread Mark. Thanks for sharing your timeline. BTW, your AOR Oct 14, 2011 is from CIO or from CEM? also your MED, is it Med request from CEM or Med done? Please clarify for most of us are comparing our timeline to yours.. thanks... :D