Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
gani said:
Na fe feel ko na, malapit na tayong isyuhan ng PPR..... :D :D :D
sana nga, gani! no matter how busy life can be, there would be times na titigil ka at mag iisip, ano pa ba ang kulang ko? dapat ko gawin? kahit ang daming ginagawa sa office at sa bahay, you will find time to check ECAS, forum, email. all your decisions depend on this, may gusto kang gawin, bilin, puntahan pero i ba base mo ang lahat sa visa na matagal mo nang hinihintay. sana nga, dumating na ang hinihintay natin nung 2005 pa.

sofia1

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all of us waiting for AOR, MR, PPR, PRV:

Keep quoting this bible verse:

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer,believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Mark 11:24 (NIV)

Cheeny Chot

Jul 19, 2013
Good PM po.

Gusto ko lang po sana magtanong tungkol sa UCI. Pinadala po namin ang papers namin sa CIO nung Mayo pero ibinalik nila dahil kulang daw ng isang form (IMM 5406 Additional Family Information). May mga corrections din silang ginawa sa Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] namin at nilagyan na rin nila ng number sa UCI. Ang tanong, pag gumawa ba ako ng panibagong Generic Application Form with the corrected information, ilalagay ko rin ba yung UCI number na sinulat nila sa form?

Salamat po in advance.

cndpnp

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-09-2012
AOR Received.
25-01-2013
Med's Request
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013; 17-04-2013
Passport Req..
04-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2013 (received 26July)
LANDED..........
09-09-2013
cardinal11 said:
bro tanong ko lang kung nasa abroad ka ba now? it seems na 2 separate dates yung medical mo? pano mo pinadala ang PP mo sa VO? dto nga pala ako sa saudi at ang concern ko incase na mag request sila ng passport kailangan ko ba umuwi ng pinas? tanx
Hi cardinal11! Ung inital ME,kme lang ng kids kasi spouse is outside the country.since ung uwi nya after pa ng 30days na stated sa ME request,i sent a letter to CEM and atached proof.wlng reply.pag uwi nya,ska lang sya nagpamedical..
members
With regard to your query on sending passports from saudi,sensya na i don't have any idea.maybe other forum members can help. GBU!

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
interested said:
i noticed the past two weeks, ang dami nating hiningan ng personal history, some from the principal applicant and some from the spouse. in my case, i received an email two fridays ago. specific ang period from april 1996 to june 2005. i strongly suggest, get police clearance para hindi ka na ulit hingan in the future.
nung sa dating form sa FSW, from 18 years old na ang requirement until that time we applied for personal history...both principal and spouse. we then again submitted new forms with personal history starting previous 10 years. Then again requested for another history, in my case, when they requested me for RPRF...

ganyan na din ba ang records ninyo sa mga applications ninyo? Because in my case, wala akong na receive na katulad sa inyo....hay nakaka worry na naman....

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cheeny Chot said:
Good PM po.

Gusto ko lang po sana magtanong tungkol sa UCI. Pinadala po namin ang papers namin sa CIO nung Mayo pero ibinalik nila dahil kulang daw ng isang form (IMM 5406 Additional Family Information). May mga corrections din silang ginawa sa Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] namin at nilagyan na rin nila ng number sa UCI. Ang tanong, pag gumawa ba ako ng panibagong Generic Application Form with the corrected information, ilalagay ko rin ba yung UCI number na sinulat nila sa form?

Salamat po in advance.
Yung mga sagot dito inilagay ko dun sa earlier ko na sagot sa first post mo. You have to follow the links and backread.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t125213.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2174013#msg2174013
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/timeline-for-filipinos-submitted-pnppr-applctions-at-cio-t93206.0.html;msg2158574#msg2158574

Again repeating my opinion in one of the older posts there:

If this is your first time to transact with CIC (no previous WPs/TRVs etc.) - you do not have a UCI yet. The UCI becomes your permanent number (think of it as a student number ) used to identify you and link your applications together. So you need to secure your UCI and protect it. Any future transactions with CIC - you will use your UCI.

Once you get your application sent and eligibility requirements check complete at CIO - an AOR will be sent back - and usually this includes your assigned UCI and Application File number. Either of these can be used to track your application and any correspondence sent to the VO must include your UCI and/or Application File number so they can link your submissions to the proper file.

As to the one stamped on your returned application - treat this as not-yet assigned to you and unconfirmed, so do not use it for resubmitting your application. Your official assigned UCI and Application File Number should be the one on your AOR. They (CIC) may re-use/re-assign it to you but until you have confirmation via your AOR, treat it as if you do not have any UCI .

/...

shelalaine78

Feb 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-09-2012 : Ontario PNP - FSW Backlog Program
AOR Received.
04-03-2013
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
13-04-2013
Passport Req..
27-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2013
Hi Ragluf,

OK lang po kaya to send an email to CEM regarding the status of our PPV.

Our rep sent our passports to the embassy which they were supposed to received last July 1 according to the delivery tracking info. Up to now, we haven't received our passports back; we noticed that those who sent their passports similar to the dates we sent ours, they already got theirs last week.

Medyo worried lang po kami since we already have a situation before wherein CEM misplaced the RPRF cheque. I hope they didn't misplace our passports as well.

Ano po ba yong email address that I may use where I can send our query?

Mayroon silang Case Specific Enquiry sa kanilang website, https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/case-cas-eng.aspx. But I was hoping to send them an email as well para mas madali.

Thanks.

bcpnpnom

Jan 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2013
AOR Received.
April 05, 2013
Med's Request
May 7, 2013
Med's Done....
May 21, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 1, 2013
LANDED..........
in GOD's perfect time!!!
sofia1 said:

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer,believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Great help:)

bcpnpnom

Jan 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2013
AOR Received.
April 05, 2013
Med's Request
May 7, 2013
Med's Done....
May 21, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
October 1, 2013
LANDED..........
in GOD's perfect time!!!
Ritz said:
Hi Guys,

I got an email from RE-MANIL.IMMIGRATION requesting an additional documents but I'm a bit confused kc hinihingi nila yung personal history from 18 yrs. old ako has anyone experienced the same issue and do you think I need to provide a police clearance to all contries I resided from that period until now. Please I need help...
experienced d same also, got an email 3 wks ago for adtl requiremnts and also they advise me to cancel my OWP application....they also sent me a form for the refund for my previous application (pre2008)

gani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
pekto said:
nung sa dating form sa FSW, from 18 years old na ang requirement until that time we applied for personal history...both principal and spouse. we then again submitted new forms with personal history starting previous 10 years. Then again requested for another history, in my case, when they requested me for RPRF...

ganyan na din ba ang records ninyo sa mga applications ninyo? Because in my case, wala akong na receive na katulad sa inyo....hay nakaka worry na naman....
Malamang in order na yung application mo at hindi na kailangan ng mga additional documents. :)

akinito

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila (FSW Ontario Backlog Reduction Pilot)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMEN TO THIS VERSE.
We keep on praying..with of course action. Action to prepare everything that we will need for our application or for our new life in new country. We have strong faith that God will plan everything.

sofia1 said:

pekto

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gani said:
Malamang in order na yung application mo at hindi na kailangan ng mga additional documents. :)
naku sana nga. i reviewed the personal docs i submitted and found we did not use homemaker. un employed ang ginamit na term.

sana dumating na yung hinihintay natin...

Psychgradako

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
marikina city
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
C:1411
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
Aug. 15, 2012. MPNP Family Support Stream
AOR Received.
Dec 21, 2012
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 5, 2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
July 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 02, 2013 (aug. 8 rcvd thru dhl)
question lang po sa mga may visa na or to whom who could answer...

May instance po ba na nag-ask pa ang CEM for the Proof of Funds aside from the POF we submitted to MPNP?

Thanks in advance...