Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
liyapot said:
how do we pay for RPRF? bank draft in CAD$ tapos? drop box lang sa CEM? with a copy of the email? ganon lang?
Payment instructions - Philippines found here : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

How to forward to CEM, let's wait for others' experience :)

Olansky

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
liyapot said:
olansky..
just received ur MR few minutes ago..
on the email it is stated na we need to pay for RPRF with 30 days.
email came from CEM.

question.. how do we pay for RPRF? bank draft in CAD$ tapos? drop box lang sa CEM? with a copy of the email? ganon lang?
Im confused now... I reviewed my email and all the attachment...it doesnt mention RFPF or any payment....

Olansky

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
mflicerio said:
Payment instructions - Philippines found here : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

How to forward to CEM, let's wait for others' experience :)
hi mflicerio, same rin po ba sa inyo? inclcuded in your MR is RFPF request? nervous now kc the email i received did not mention anything about RFPF just requiring me to undergo medical exam within 30 days. :(

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liyapot said:
olansky..
just received ur MR few minutes ago..
on the email it is stated na we need to pay for RPRF with 30 days.
email came from CEM.

question.. how do we pay for RPRF? bank draft in CAD$ tapos? drop box lang sa CEM? with a copy of the email? ganon lang?
Hi - the payment instructions for RPRF should be specified in the instructions in the email:

Payment of Right of Permanent Residence fees (RPRF) of CAD$490.00 or Php21,000 for yourself and if applicable, your accompanying spouse/common-law-partner. No RPRF payment is required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law-partners.
Payment must be made by means of a certified cheque, bank draft or manager’s check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to "Canadian Embassy, Manila”. Cash is not accepted and fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees.
The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

/brgds

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
Olansky said:
hi mflicerio, same rin po ba sa inyo? inclcuded in your MR is RFPF request? nervous now kc the email i received did not mention anything about RFPF just requiring me to undergo medical exam within 30 days. :(
IF I MAY..... ;)

HELLO PO...
BASED SA NAGING INSTRUCTIONS NG CEM SA AMIN.
NIREQUIRE NALANG YUNG RPRF KASABAY NG PASSPORT REQUEST..
NUNG INI-EMAIL KAMI REGARDING MEDICAL REQUEST AY WALA RING IBANG KASAMANG INSTRUCTIONS.
HOPE IT HELPS PO.

Olansky

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
ragluf said:
Hi - the payment instructions for RPRF should be specified in the instructions in the email:

Payment of Right of Permanent Residence fees (RPRF) of CAD$490.00 or Php21,000 for yourself and if applicable, your accompanying spouse/common-law-partner. No RPRF payment is required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law-partners.
Payment must be made by means of a certified cheque, bank draft or manager's check issued within the last three (3) months from submission and made payable to "Canadian Embassy, Manila”. Cash is not accepted and fees in pesos are subject to change without prior notice so please visit our website for current fees.
The RPRF can be submitted through courier to the Canadian Embassy or through the drop-box located at Basement 4 of the RCBC Plaza. For the Embassy address, refer to the upper right hand corner of this letter.

/brgds
This is the actual instruction that I received:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the provincial nominee category.
In order to continue the processing of your application, you are required to complete medical examinations for yourself and if applicable, for your spouse and all your dependent children. KINDLY REFER TO THE ATTACHED MEDICAL FORM(S) AND INSTRUCTIONS.

You should make arrangements to undergo the required medical examinations immediately. Failure to do so within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter may lead to the refusal of your application."

Will I be expecting another email for RFPF request?

Olansky

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
IF I MAY..... ;)

HELLO PO...
NUNG INI-EMAIL KAMI REGARDING MEDICAL REQUEST AY WALA RING IBANG KASAMANG INSTRUCTIONS.
HOPE IT HELPS PO.
Wow!! thanks RAK-BUMBLEBEE!!!! salamat naman matatahimik na ko ;) ;) ;) ;) ...

mflicerio

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
medical results received ecas 4.28.13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Olansky said:
Wala rin kami na receive na instruction to pay RPRF. As far as I know, sa mga nabasa ko sa ibang threads, or at least sa mga November applicants of which I'm part of, walang email/instruction to pay RPRF kasabay ng MR. Those who applied in Canada however can pay online (even without the instruction).

Olansky

Star Member
Nov 6, 2011
mflicerio said:
Wala rin kami na receive na instruction to pay RPRF. As far as I know, sa mga nabasa ko sa ibang threads, or at least sa mga November applicants of which I'm part of, walang email/instruction to pay RPRF kasabay ng MR. Those who applied in Canada however can pay online (even without the instruction).
Thank you sir! ;)

RAK-BUMBLEBEE

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
LANDED..........
09-2013
Olansky said:
Wow!! thanks RAK-BUMBLEBEE!!!! salamat naman matatahimik na ko ;) ;) ;) ;) ...
WELCOME PO!

AYUSIN NYO NA ANG SCHEDULE NG PAGPAPAMEDICAL NYO...AFTER NUN, BILANG KA LANG NG ILANG MONTHS AT DARATING NA ANG PPR AT RPRF..

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
WELCOME PO!

AYUSIN NYO NA ANG SCHEDULE NG PAGPAPAMEDICAL NYO...AFTER NUN, BILANG KA LANG NG ILANG MONTHS AT DARATING NA ANG PPR AT RPRF..
tanong lang po although wala pa ako sa portition na to getting some information lang.

tayo po b ang nag dedecide kung san tayo mag papa medical based sa accredited hospital ng CEM what if nasa ibang bansa po yung applicant need pa ba umuwi ng pinas para mag pa medical or pede din dun sa bansa na yun kung san merong Accredited hospital ang Canadian embassy?

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Olansky said:
Will I be expecting another email for RFPF request?
This is your MR or instructions to undergo IME (Immigration Medical Examination). You may be getting another email later in a few days/weeks or after submission of MR/IME results.

Each application is treated differently and instructions are sent to applicants differently. Some receive MR/IME requests along with another set of instructions for payment of RPRF, additional docs such as updated police clearances, travel history etc. Others get the MR, and then get sets of instructions later.

As for me - I got RPRF and additional docs request in the same email, and MR a few days later (post mail). Nowadays - with the advent of emedical, MR is now via email.

/hope this helps

paperdolls

Aug 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RAK-BUMBLEBEE said:
IF I MAY..... ;)

HELLO PO...
HOPE IT HELPS PO.
thanks for the info.. hope to receive that email from them soonest. . ;D

liyapot

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 7, 2012
Nomination.....
Sept. 30, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 25, 2013
Med's Request
Feb. 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Mar. 12, 2013
Passport Req..
April 29, 2013
eto yung na receive ko from CEM kanina...

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following:

a) payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee/s (RPRF) for yourself and your accompanying spouse/common-law partner. Note that the RPRF is not required for non-accompanying spouses/common-law partners.

Information pertaining to the current fee schedule and the acceptable mode of payment is available at this weblink: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

The payment must be submitted within thirty (30) days of this notice.

b) complete medical examinations for yourself and, if applicable, for your spouse/ common-law partner and dependent children. Your medical form(s) and instructions are attached to this letter.

To ensure the timely processing of your application, you should make arrangements to undergo the required medical examination immediately. Failure to do so within thirty (30) days of this notice may lead to the refusal of your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Kindly check your e-mail periodically; please note that you will be notified of any further instructions or requirements via e-mail.

The application number noted above must be included on all correspondence with this office.

nagpa schedule na ako sa IOM.. March 18.