Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
pareyles said:
@ Ragluf
yep! one of those pre-2008 applicants, it was on july 2005 that they've started processing my FSW app...it's been 7 years and so thankful that they've decided to introduce the Prov Nominee -FSW Pilot Program and got nominated by Ontario Province last Sept....already submitted my documents to CIO and CC was charged Dec 5, just waiting for the AOR from CIO and hopefully they will transfer my app to CEM ASAP ...kaya nagtatanong tanong na ako ng mga usually documents na hinihingi ng CEM...so thankful that you replied. :D
We are also pre-2008 applicants, we received our nomination from B.C. November 2012. Im just curious if Ontario also offered you to apply for open work permit at CEM? And are you taking this opportunity? Thanks

ninonhet

Star Member
Nov 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

do you have any idea how long will it take for CIO to give an MR after you got your AOR. and how long will it take for CEM for a PPR after you had your medical done? i'm applying here in the philippines under a AINP-PNP category..

thanks a lot and GOD bless to everyone....

ching71

Jul 11, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP - Oct. 2011......CIC - Sept. 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
Feb. 21, 2013
Nomination.....
June 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 18, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nov. 28, 2012
Med's Request
Nov. 28, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 18, 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sept. 9, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not yet...
ninonhet said:
hi guys,

do you have any idea how long will it take for CIO to give an MR after you got your AOR. and how long will it take for CEM for a PPR after you had your medical done? i'm applying here in the philippines under a AINP-PNP category..

thanks a lot and GOD bless
hi... i received my MR 2 weeks after AOR. :)

ching71

Jul 11, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP - Oct. 2011......CIC - Sept. 20, 2012
Doc's Request.
Feb. 21, 2013
Nomination.....
June 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 18, 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
Nov. 28, 2012
Med's Request
Nov. 28, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 18, 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sept. 9, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
not yet...
gerlie_vi said:
Hi po,
Im planning to submit our application for pnp manitoba nxt month.nid po ng settlement plan 1 for principal applicant.DO you any suggestion where can i based all the answers needed for these one.thank you po
hi... try to type in your search engine www.immigratemanitoba.com/choose-manitoba/

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!.... won't be long now....
Now usually, your PR organization (MPNP, AINP, etc.) may send you an email regarding the next steps to do. I take that as additional confirmation while the PPs have not been received yet.

msmckulit_09 said:
Glory to God! DECISION MADE na po kami today:)

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As ma'am sset said - patience....actually it bodes better with respect sa timing as if you get your PP back in a few weeks, you may opt to arrive at the end of the winter season, where the weather is much more tolerable. Spring - Summer is the best season to start adjusting to the weather especially coming from a tropical/humid country such as the PH.

Also note - CEM does work with Canada labor rules and regulations - so lots of VLs over the Christmas season is expected....

krizzie said:
tagal ng visa.. dec 13 pp sent.. what's with CEM now?? it bothers me..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I may ma'am sset, negrabandida,
First congratulations both! Finally moving and getting your "landings"!

Now on the PoE - check http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/contact/listing/indexpages/indextype38-e.html
If there is IMM services on the AoE (airport of entry) that you are destined for - you can do your landing there. However, the caveat is, "open air" policies between Canada and other countries. Most airlines flying into Canada are not allowed to do "hop-on/hop-off" or pickup passengers on other airports. You will notice that the airlines to your final destinations (if not TOR, VAN, or MON) will be local/domestic airlines. So if you are in an international flight inbound to Canada, major ports of entry will be TOR, VAN, MON and these will be your initial PoE and you will do your landing there. You can go direct to Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary - but most flights to these cities either go via the US (you will need a transit visa) or via those three major AoE (airports of entry).

Always allow for 4-6 hours of layover on these major PoEs, especially if you arrive on a weekend and after major holiday dates in Canada. The immigration lines tend to be longer. Also, factor in delays due to weather - winter season is usually where the highest occurence of delays happen.

good luck to both of you!

negrabandida said:
hello...thanks for sharing. will check china eastern airline too. never thought of that na pede papunta canada. i have a friend who is also flying by the way from here and last destination is winnipeg (her flight is on feb 12). she just bought her ticket via qatar kasi un ata cheapest, and yes, point of entry is montreal. we talked kanina kaya when i found out na she will be thru montreal, i decided to post the question. she also said wala naman daw problema sa point of entry.

thanks for your reply....safe journey to you and your hubby.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi plaque,

Actually there were a lot of us wondering about it - and all of us were already in Canada. But our PPs were returned via DHL and we did not receive any bill....same with those who did get a statement in the PPR of 'bill to receiver'

So relax, wait for instructions (if there are any) and get ready to receive back your PPs.

good luck!
plaque said:
Hi po ulit.

Question lng po to those who already have their visa. Kelangan bang mag open ng account sa DHL para maaccept yung arrangement ng CEM to bill the receiver when they send the passports back?

Thanks po ulit ng madami.

sset12

May 3, 2011
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 14, 2011 - MPNP
AOR Received.
Jan 26, 2012 - CIO via email
File Transfer...
Apr 04, 2012 - LVO to ADVO / Jun 18, 2012 - AOR ADVO
Med's Request
Jul 22, 2012 - ADVO
Med's Done....
Jul 31, 2012 MR done / Aug 06, 2012 received at LVO
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2012 / Decision Made: Sep 13,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25, 2012
LANDED..........
Mar 24, 2013 - God is great!
Thank you Ragluf for the inputs, appreciate your time...all the best for you!
God bless us all!

plaque

Star Member
Jul 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-Dec-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jun-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
18-Sep-2012
Med's Done....
26-Sep-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-Dec-2012 submitted 02-Jan-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued 09-Jan-2013 Received 18-Jan-2013
ragluf said:
hi plaque,

Actually there were a lot of us wondering about it - and all of us were already in Canada. But our PPs were returned via DHL and we did not receive any bill....same with those who did get a statement in the PPR of 'bill to receiver'

So relax, wait for instructions (if there are any) and get ready to receive back your PPs.

good luck!
Thanks po ulit. guess the pessimism is again taking over. hehe. congratz po sa lahat sa progress ng ating application. and for all of us na naghihintay...... in God's perfect time, darating din yan.

wonderful day to all

cathy1984

Star Member
Oct 4, 2012
hi ragluf...nareceive q po sa ecas q dec 4 "IN PROCESS po then medical results have been received..ilang months p po kaya wait q para sa ppr q?thanks po

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cathy1984 said:
hi ragluf...nareceive q po sa ecas q dec 4 "IN PROCESS po then medical results have been received..ilang months p po kaya wait q para sa ppr q?thanks po
There is no fixed number of weeks or months when you can expect the PPR. It sometimes comes within 1~2 months, or sometimes extends up to 3~4 months from submission of MR. It is not consistent. It is during this time that additional checks are done (security, etc.). You will get a PPR when all the chcks have been completed.

The only consistent basis so far that I see is the total duration of the whole process - in the case of CEM, it is 11months. See the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

/hope this helps...

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012
AOR Received.
21-02-2013
Med's Request
19-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-04-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-11-2013
ragluf said:
The only consistent basis so far that I see is the total duration of the whole process - in the case of CEM, it is 11months. See the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp

/hope this helps...
by whole process do you mean from submission of the requirements to issuance of visa? we are part of the backlog reduction program of BC and we just submitted our BC PNP papers to CIO last week. We are strongly encourage by BC to apply for open work permit which would give us temporary resident visa within 5 months. If we could have our permanent resident visa in 11 months, we would just wait for it than to pay for fees and submit docs again for the temporary visa. But if the permanent visa would take more than 11 months, then we would gladly apply for the temporary visa. Would appreciate your inputs. thanks!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
interested said:
by whole process do you mean from submission of the requirements to issuance of visa?
Counted from the time CIO receives a complete application. IMHO - once you get confirmation from CIO that your application is complete and will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing - the count starts. Note that there are other factors that will affect processing time - re-medicals, change in immigration processes etc., that is why 11mos is considered a "range" rather than an absolute time frame.

/hope this helps....

interested

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FSW Pilot Backlog Reduction Program / BC PNP
Nomination.....
26-10-2012