Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Thats scary stuff my analysis to these its seems ya family has been in usa and uk and also travel allot but thats no harm !! But what i can tel you never loose hope till the last minute it was a detailed interview though

inquiry001

Feb 25, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
SWA
File Transfer...
04-04-2011 RBVO
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2009
@snetmd:

Best of luck bro.. this was huge man.. good to know you survived!!

@ bahamjii.. I'll be leaving on the first.. it seems like you are enjoying it.. nice man!!

Did the customs ppl at lahore or toronto airport ask any questions?? Please describe what happened once you landed and how long did it take you to get out of the airport??

AmjadMajeed

Jul 14, 2009
snetmd said:
Okay the medical department in New Delh will be sending you a letter (asked her what was this in regards, she advised me she did not want to misguide)
@snetmd
I could not understand this part. Why New Delhi Will send you a letter? They just handle medicals nothing else.

@all
Do you guys understand what she was trying to say?

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Maybe more medicals

snetmd

Jul 21, 2009
She stated that I would be getting a letter in regards to the medical that I took from New Delhi, I really dont know whats going to be in it, I will let you know as soon as I get it.

RzQs

Jul 20, 2009
@snetmd
Thats so scary snetmd...taking a hell outta me.

@All
I went to deliver my docukments today at VFS but they did not take the cash so I have to wait until monday to to deliver it with the Demand Draft....but the person over there said that i still can send my documetns on 17th august ie monday despite my class starts from 8th sept. Wonder what's gonna happen now...oh god.

bahamjii

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
@ inquiry
yaar ..three immigration officers took my interview.....and they questioned about my uni and why iam staying at toronto.....for so long... and where iam gonna stay .... bohat acha officer tha....he congradulate me.... and then shaked hand and with smiling face saying....congradulation iam issuing you your study permit and i hope you will enjoy ya stay here at toronto .......have a nice day..:)

then he gave me my visa simple...... :)

annd i came out.....customs walee ne kuch nahyien kaha just aik form hota hai that i filled in plane i gave him that and he said.... u can have your baggage...your are oke...

and i came out of airport...

AmjadMajeed

Jul 14, 2009
@RzQs
I do not know what to say but CHC do not process visa so quickly they said apply atlest 1 month before your classes commence. I applied in june, my classes commenced and they still sayin IN PROCESS

@snetmd
Best of Luck Bro. I saw couple of guys here who has been asked for 2nd Medical and got visa. So may be they ask you the same.
Also if they want to reject they simply tell you over the fone that REJECTED. As they did not say anything then i think YOU SHOULD BE POSITIVE.

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
So u guys dont get the visa on the passport ? Get it at the border ?? Whats going on ???

Mugen1990

Nov 17, 2008
Calgary, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
@bhamji
can u please tell us wht answers u gave them with every question. It wud really help people. and where r u staying?

snetmd

Jul 21, 2009
Anyone have any idea why they would want a second medical???, also the lady that conducted the interview wanted my police certificate from the FBI and the State the I resided in since I was 18 which was New Jersey, She advised me it would take 2-3 months additional and would update me via E-mail if I needed to get one. Hey does anyone know of a forum that similar to this one but for Australia

PakStd

May 1, 2009
@ bahamjii

Its gud tht u r having fun... just a couple of questions..
1- Is ur uni in Toronto ? If not thn wht did u said to the officer abt staying in TOronto ?

my uni is not in Toronto but I have to stay thr for couple of days for some shopping n stuff... I will be staying thr wid my uncle.. I think telling this will not do any harm... what did u said..

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
@Snetnd why they more medical maybe ya x ray result was not clear in anycase as long you are hiv free and not have cancer or any other contagious desease dont wory in anycase might be minor medical condition u might have is that the case !! Then they will asked extra medical insurance as they can covered so much !! 2.Police certificate if you had been in another country they will want ya police cleareance to check you commited some serious crimes 3. I know these sensitives but thats a fact due to tourisms

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
@Snetnd 3 due ti tourisms coming from pakistan has a bigger risks as u know they will scrutunise all u guys just to check ya intentions are reall so keep in mind that that why they go to that extent sorry but thats ho it is anyway do they give your visa in ya passport ???or at the boarder ??

PakStd

May 1, 2009
@ bahamjii

Its gud tht u r having fun... just a couple of questions..
1- Is ur uni in Toronto ? If not thn wht did u said to the officer abt staying in TOronto ?

my uni is not in Toronto but I have to stay thr for couple of days for some shopping n stuff... I will be staying thr wid my uncle.. I think telling this will not do any harm... what did u said..

@ all karachi guys,

From whr r u guys getting winter jackets n othr winter cloths.........