+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

agazerboy

Star Member
May 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@pakStd
I do not think CHC guys are mad if they want to reject they can reject before medical. THEY DO REJECT BEFORE MEDICAL there are so many cases. But why they reject after medical? As some of pals said here that they say NOW FILE IS COMPLETE AFTER MEDICAL so why they reject before medical ? if their file isn't complete yet?

man i am just trying to figure out what they do and how they make things work.

As you and all other knows what is medical and what is written on CHC site then i think we all should get visa coz we all fulfilled those req. .... but my bro. try to think they can not OFFICIALY DECLARE their criteria so every one will get visa.

JUST ASK ONE QUESTIONT TO YOURSELF
sari duniay mai kia bas 2 hi reason rah gaye hain for rejection????
they do not even give correct reason ta ka next time application zayada hushayri na kar lay....
there are so many cases who improved their ties and choosed different course still the same 2 reason.

i am not saying i am right or your wrong but i am saying to every one

DO NOT MISS ANY POINT DURING YOUR VISA PROCESS
woh visa application ho ya phir Medical....
Becareful and active in every stage...

sarahlaghari

Aug 3, 2009
@agazerboy

Well i totally agree with you, Guys i have really gone throught all that things have done survey as well, many of our relatives are living in canada and some on study permit so that's right we never know what is actually reason of refusal,

Believe me just be honest, fullfill your all requirements for VISA and dont lie or give any false information to them, as truth is truth...

After that just pray to Allah and then leave it on him, he thinks better for us, so don't be even disheart, this is part of life...

I have applied on 3rd August and that's on process, have completed all the things, fit for that, deserve too but still its on Allah :)

snetmd

Jul 21, 2009
@ agazerboy

I was reviewing you post to get your timeline, and you made multiple inquires to CHC, which is understandable how ever it could have raised a red flag. That just my thought, however I am sorry to hear that the rejected you.Try again, you remember what happened to hussan, maybe this time around the immigration officer reviewing your file is not such a A$$

@ sarahlaghari
Which School are you going to? and whats the name of the program.

sarahlaghari

Aug 3, 2009
Bull shit, yaar thats not fare, they are blind aur what, they received my application on 3rd august and despatched refusal letter on 6th august and i got that today, means in 2 days they refused me on 2 same bloody points, everything was complete that i submitted along with first yeat fess

:(

No ties not saitisfied
sae course in pak, someday ask them to tell me where transportation engineering is availabale accept institutw of texilla which even does not teach major and its just institute

CHC is just playing and earning money from us in way of application fees thats it

Best of luck guys hope u all get VISA

Mugen1990

Nov 17, 2008
Calgary, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
well u had a diploma program. It cud have been better if it was degree program.

Mugen1990

Nov 17, 2008
Calgary, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
sarah is going for diploma.

sarahlaghari

Aug 3, 2009
It was Diploma, but i must say their critaria is really strange, DO any one knows whether i can appeal or else contact any other source abt my rejection too fast mad in 2 days ?

inquiry001

Feb 25, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
SWA
File Transfer...
04-04-2011 RBVO
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2009
@sarah

I dont think any appeal would make a difference as your case understandably is not strong!! It is a fact that you should/must get straight!! You should see how you can approve your conditions in order to apply again. Also you should not say that their criteria is weird as it is not. As I already said if you cant get your own facts staright, CHC will do that for you!! They know what they are doing. They are no idiots!!

About the courses available in transportation, I think you need to research more about where the courses are available!! UET (lhr) has a whole department for Transportation engineering. Diploma courses are available everywhere. Anyways... I think you should try for some other country now or wait till next year and build your application.

I hope this helps. best of luck!

sarahlaghari

Aug 3, 2009
@Inquiry

You are right but its just one thats offers and its not necessary that we choose the course which is not available in pak, there is difference between studies offered in canada,

Wether it is Diploma or Degree, we are applicant, and they should go through normal procedure, i m just talking about the fast procedure, that in 2 days they decided my case, the point were baseless,

What they mean by Ties, we have home and we have family, property with my name, fund shown, fee paid, and same course in pak, well what you think computer course is offered in every single center to university, so that means we can study computers as its available in pak,

they didnt said that i dont have sufficient fund, nor incomplete documents, all is that he is not satisfied thats it.

well you may be right about the thing that we dont know their criteria of selecting but they should provide valid refisal statements

now in my case i cant improve my ties, should some one marry and leave his husband or wife here and then go to study to prove ties? well if i ave to reapply there is nothing i can improve on these points,

There should be some relaxation on these points, well i know even if i reapply things will be same, if it was about funds, i would have increased it but i cant show more ties or give clearificattions, it really hurts, well lets see i beleive it was luck too/

Best of luck every one and ya congrats inquiry for you permit, you are lucky :)

bahamjii

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
@ sarah

hyee fella don loose hope...try for some other ..but now do go for degree program i hope inshallah u will be getting it

inquiry001

Feb 25, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
SWA
File Transfer...
04-04-2011 RBVO
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2009
@bahamjii..

when do you leave?

ssultan

Dec 17, 2008
hello every body .. i need a quick help from u guys ... i am being asked by CHC to provide proof of relation to my uncle (who is my father elder brother) ?? what kind of proof should i give them???

Mugen1990

Nov 17, 2008
Calgary, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Med's Request
02-03-2018
Med's Done....
23-03-2018
got my A level result today. 2A 1B

badboy

Jul 14, 2009
@ssultan,u need to provide your fathers birth certificate and your uncles birth certificate who shows that they have the same surname.