+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for CHC Islamabad

agazerboy

Star Member
May 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@saqitude

yaar you confused me. June 30, you post a message here that you got a medical call and now you wrote that you got medical call on 9th jully???

please explain

fastian

Dec 22, 2008
@agazerboy I believe what saqitude meant was that he got appointment from doc for 9th July (Today).
I got mine for the 14th of July.

boluwaji

Aug 13, 2008
I'm refused student Visa

I got admission to study BA degree in applied disaster and emergency studies at Brandon university, I got my letter of acceptance and I got resgistered for courses starting in september. Already, I had studied mass communication and I have both National Diploma and Higher national diploma certificates. I submitted my application to the visa office in lagos Nigeria on 9th of june and I got my documents back todat but got refused visa for the following reason:
(1) I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student.
how else should I satisfy the visa office that i am a bonafide student other than the letter of acceptence issue by the university?
please I will appreciate your opinion

inquiry001

Feb 25, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
SWA
File Transfer...
04-04-2011 RBVO
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2009
almost a month remaining!! I guess we should expect our passports to be back by the first week of august.. right?? or not?? I hope we all get it!!
Kepp up the prayin'; boys!!

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Guy for nigeria ! What else they asked for any ties in your country was that the only reason where you working ? In nigeria so sorry explain more

AHC28

Jun 28, 2009
yes every one is worried and praying anyways Any one who havenot recieved medical call upto now so please reply

saqitude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2009
@azger: yaar i got my passport on 30th and got oppointment for medical examination on 9th, and today Alhamdolillah i am done with my medical exam. its more of I am going for Army recruitment, but its ends and they suggest me to send my passport back to ISB by Tuesday so guys pray for me :)

king

Jul 1, 2009
Hi guys! i'm about 2 fill my application. but i don't how much money 2 put 1)for room and board 2) for other
i dont know hw many $ CAN 2 put either in the box 11_ Funds available for my stay in Canada.
Is that the funds avaible on my father's (sponsor) bank account or the funds for the first year or funds for the whole time of study.
i'll appreciate ur answers guys!
thx

awanhsi

Jun 15, 2009
Have you ever telephoned for a Visa help support number to get a problem solved? Well We did recently, but it didn't go very well...
Ring.... Ring.... Ring.... Ring... Ring... Ring... Ring...
Automated Answer (finally):

"Thank you for calling Visa Support."

"All of our visa technicians are currently busy helping people even less competent than you, so please hold for the next available technician."

Hold music... Hold music... Hold music... Hold music...
Ring... (All right! They must be transferring me...) Ring…

"The waiting time is now estimated at between 15 minutes and eternity. In order to expedite your call, please punch your 63-digit product identification number onto your telephone touch pad, followed by your product serial number, which can be found in a secret compartment inside your computer where, for security purposes, it is printed in the smallest typeface known to mankind. Do it now."

agazerboy

Star Member
May 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ACH
yaar i also did not hear back from them yet. I applied on 25th april and still NO RESPONSE .....

Did you call them or email them ? any reply?

king

Jul 1, 2009
Hi guys! i'm about 2 fill my application. but i don't how much money 2 put 1)for room and board 2) for other
i dont know hw many $ CAN 2 put either in the box 11_ Funds available for my stay in Canada.
Is that the funds avaible on my father's (sponsor) bank account or the funds for the first year or funds for the whole time of study.
i'll appreciate ur answers guys!
thx

saqitude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2009
@king: man check your university website they have all the information, regarding tution fee and how much a single meal costs you. and for accomodation check out these websites http://www.rentingspaces.ca/index.htm, you will get an idea of a cost of accommodation. best of luck