Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2009
@agazer..

nahin yaar no update about them.. the only correspondence i have with them is on tht forum.. so you have all the updates i have.. haha!!

agazerboy

Star Member
May 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@inq

what do you think ??? what they are doing with my application ???

are they going to add my application in their matric syllabus?? lol
anyways

yaar they are not giving rejecting :(
if they wana reject they should earlier

AHC28

Jun 28, 2009
@inq

can u please give me email address and phone number of CHC islamabad so i should also call and see what is their response and then i will share with u ppl

bahamjii

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
@ AHC

DUDE INQ Mentioned the number for embassy here on this forum..u can have it by searching...if u need urgent ....

@ inq

hayiee dude....whtss new Bro .....any update ....

AHC28

Jun 28, 2009
@ inq

i need urgent so kindly give me number and mail address so i just try to contact with them .I will be thankful for u on this kind of act.

bahamjii

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
@ AHC
well pal here the e mail ID ..... " islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca " .and some one mentioned the number for embassy at page 8 most probably of this topic....u can try it also ..... ..

Best ov luck

agazerboy

Star Member
May 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ACH
yaar they do not tell you about your application status on phone. Still you can try and take ages to reply the email i got email reply after 1 month 10 days letter same happened with inq.
I think you can email them as well as fax them if its urgent

Telephone: (011 92 51) 208-6000
Fax: (011 92 51) 208-6900
email: isbad@international.gc.ca

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
These my honest opinion please dont state regard your uncle in quebec will have a negative impact on your application they might things you will not come back secondly you cant prove your relationship so really its not worth mentioning it if your father can sponsor you that will be the best options

M

mhdnasir

Assalamu Alaikum all!

I am new on the forum... I would say this is the sort of forum for which I was looking for so long....! At last I found it Alhumdullilah! Even I came on the website "CanadaVisa.com" but never checked out this forum..sorry!! :(

Anyways, let me introduce myself My name is Nasir, from Karachi and I have been accepted at Memorial University of Newfoundland in Masters in Computer Science program (Alhumdullilah).. They have confirmed it to me on e-mail and Inshallah I will get my acceptance letter by end of this week. You might have guess the problem here..... its very late to apply for a Study Permit now.... :( However, I am gonna take my chance...

Please guide me where should I start from?? I have read the Visa form and only thing which I am not able to fill is the expense (which I think will be mentioned on my acceptance letter, right?) and I fill it from there...!

I have all my educational documents ready attested from respective authorities (HEC, IBCC)... I have also made an arrangement for the Police Certificate.. What else do I need????
I have read more or less this huge thread :) I read somebody mentioning a letter or so to be addressed to Embassy for clarifications & statement of purpose. Do I also need to write a letter?

Please guide & also advise on how to avoid rejection??? I mean what can be a weak point in my case?

Thanks to you all!!! and I pray for all of us to get VISA well before time... (Inshallah)

Regards,
Nasir

ssultan

Dec 17, 2008
there is no need to call them .. they will never ever tell you any thing on phone .. and about the email you should wait atleast 10/15 day to get reply from them .. :) GUYs they issue visa just 1 week before when your classes are going to start ... so wait and hope for the best ...

king

Jul 1, 2009
thx Sasha!
Guys, does that mean someones sponsor can only be ones parents? how about a relative or a friend? and according to the citizenship and immigration canada website -www.cic.gc.ca -the lengh of time it takes to finalize an application isn't more than 28 days. that's one of the reasons why i haven't sent my application yet. So, how come that you're talking about 3 months?

inquiry001

Feb 25, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
21-03-2011
IELTS Request
SWA
File Transfer...
04-04-2011 RBVO
Med's Request
13-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2009
@King:

On the CIC website it says 28 working days.. they do not include saturdays and sundays and start after when your documents are complete which means after the medical is done. The website also says that an application should be submitted no later than one month. You still have time. The earlier you apply the better it is otherwise most likely you'll end up getting late. You should apply in this week!!

ralo_01

Star Member
Aug 18, 2008
You have to resend the passport and letter (which came with the medical request from embassy) back to ISB once the Doc gives a green signal. Then wait and Pray :)

You can also send any additional documents that you havent sent before along with the passport...