Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Happy for you guys who got your visas anyway i got query my intake of course has pass due date but i had another extension from the college another month its in an email format so i have send via emails do you think they will accept it !

PakStd

May 1, 2009
Hey guys,

I am going to Dalhousie, my classes are starting from 9 Sept.. I only showed bank-statement and letter from my father indicating tht he will sponsor all my expenses.. besides that I also had a scholar-ship..

Hang in thr guys ... Insha Allah you will get the visa soon..

Regards,

kabir

Jul 28, 2009
hi guyz

i have all the docs for the visa. and i am applying this week :) help me with my querryyy

i have applied in humber college for business administration diploma and have recieved the admission and i have paid the fees

guyz plz help me

my question is that firstly i am going to tell u the financial docs i have

i have one year fees and expences in my personel account and 30lak in my bros account

my question is that is this enough and yes do the officer checks tha bank balance at the particular date he is reviewing my app ?

if yes then my brother would have another 45lak in his account and i am also showing my shops in plazas

plzzz tell me that what affidavit my brother have to write to say he will handle all the expense. thnx

snetmd

Jul 21, 2009
Once you get your medical which should be in about 2-3 weeks, you can send in additional documents such as updated bank certificates and statements. As per my consultant you need to have a min of 30 Lac in your A/c, anything above that is just great. Just make sure you have proof of your brothers income, if self employed you will need a business tax number and tax statements. If employed through a company that a letter of experience which includes the current pay.

ssultan

Dec 17, 2008
Hey Guys !

IOM has given me medical appointment of 12th august(because no other dates are available) and my classes are starting from 7th Sept .. so can any1 tell me is it too late? if so .. can i let embassy know that i have previously given a medical on nov 2008 which is still valid according to them.. will it create any problem ?

Please note :
I have changed my name on my passport. so LAST year passport number and name and Current passport number and my name on it are different. will it make any difference if i email them about my previous medical to save my time ?

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
They will defenatley know that you applied before as is their datbase. As to thar you change your name the date of birth still the same why did u chage your name if i my know same surname you still have ? you might have to prove relationship with your brother

ssultan

Dec 17, 2008
actually in my old passport my surname was different ( i applied with the different surname last year).. later i corrected it and this time i have applied with the new passport that has the correct surname. so YES surname is different from the last passport i have applied with.

Oronno

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
PakStd said:
Hey guys,

I am going to Dalhousie, my classes are starting from 9 Sept..
Hi PakStd, which program in Dalhousie are you joining? Does the scholarship covers your full tuiyion fees?

ssultan

Dec 17, 2008
hay guys ! Problem solved .. got call from IOM ;) my appointment dates are now reschduled to earlier dates ... THANK GOD !

ssultan

Dec 17, 2008
Oronno said:
PakStd said:
Hey guys,

I am going to Dalhousie, my classes are starting from 9 Sept..
Hi PakStd, which program in Dalhousie are you joining? Does the scholarship covers your full tuiyion fees?
I think he is doing MS in ecommerce ... and his scholarship is X amount of tution fees its not fully paid :)

@PakStd: Best of luck [c4.trojan] u finally made it ..

Oronno

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Friends I wanna discuss with you one matter....how you guys(who got the visa) taking the money with you to Canada? I think too much cash is not possible becasue it makes your bag thick (lets say, if you want to carry $10,000 with you that makes 100 notes of 100 dollar)...isnt that inconvinient to carry?

Traveller cheque is the same story like cash notes.

Is it more convinient to make bank draft?

Please share your ideas.

saqitude

Star Member
Apr 27, 2009
hey guys I am rejected today with the same old lines not enough ties, availability of the similar course in PK. so what should I do now?? any suggestions

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
So sorry dar what happen is course available ? In pakistan if not send them a least of not availabilty or and about ties dont you have property are u not working ?

needheld

Jul 25, 2009
@ saqitude dude sorry to hear that but if you done mind can you give us your timeline? I know not the most appropriate time to ask this but it will provide others with a rough idea about when they re going to hear..plus can u tell us what uni did you apply to and how much assets did you show?