+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hey Guys, good news finally received the payment link for my parents just now. Made the payment and recieved the way bill number as well.
That's great! I just got an email from VFS glogal with subject line Requested additional documents.
They have provided me the tracking id for my application which will be sent to IRCC and also the AWB number of Bluedart, which, I believe is the way bill number for the return courier, once the processing is over.
I don't know if High commission is working today or not, but may be by Monday, they will start processing and finalizing my file.
My passport was picked up on December 2 and reached the VFS global office, New Delhi on December 4 at 10:49 AM. I hope if everything goes well, I will hear something by next week.

Will keep you posted.
Good luck!

Last edited:

SSa1212

Dec 5, 2020
I got payment link today morning. But I missed the payment. What should I do now? Does anyone experienced same?
I mailed them to please send again. But no response from there.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
That's great! I just got an email from VFS glogal with subject line Requested additional documents.
They have provided me the tracking id for my application which will be sent to IRCC and also the AWB number of Bluedart, which, I believe is the way bill number for the return courier, once the processing is over.
I don't know if High commission is working today or not, but may be by Monday, they will start processing and finalizing my file.
My passport was picked up on December 2 and reached the VFS global office, New Delhi on December 4 at 10:49 AM. I hope if everything goes well, I will hear something by next week.

Will keep you posted.
Good luck!
Thank you for update. A quick question regarding "Consent form" this form has 4 pages. Do we need to just signature on page 2 only or we need to sign other pages too. ? According to my understanding the page 3,4 is if we using any agent to send our passports and if VAC guys are assisting for any forms fill up.

At the end its about " Applicant wishing to provide boimetric and not wishing to provide biometric". Could you please advice as confused about so many unrelated signature.

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Thank you for update. A quick question regarding "Consent form" this form has 4 pages. Do we need to just signature on page 2 only or we need to sign other pages too. ? According to my understanding the page 3,4 is if we using any agent to send our passports and if VAC guys are assisting for any forms fill up.

At the end its about " Applicant wishing to provide boimetric and not wishing to provide biometric". Could you please advice as confused about so many unrelated signature.
Yes, you are right about page number 3, it's to be signed only, if we are using a third person to send our passports.

I only signed on the page number 2

and for the biometrics page, I leave that without any sign because my biometrics were already updated. I believe the consent form is basically for the biometrics appointments when the applicants used to visit the VAC personally to give their biometrics along with submitting their passports.
But as of now, only those people are being given PPRs whose biometrics are already updated and there is no need to sign at the last page of the consent form.

I hope, I made myself clear, but if I am not making any sense, then in simple words, you need to sign only on the page number 2 and nowhere else, unless you are using a third party or an agent then you have to sign on third page too.
Let me know if there is still any confusion regarding this.

As I got the tracking number assigned by VAC, New Delhi, for my passport which would be sent to embassy (IRCC), I think my consent form was accepted with my signatures only on second page, so, I believe you are good to go with your parent's signature on page number 2 only.

Good luck!

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hey Guys, good news finally received the payment link for my parents just now. Made the payment and recieved the way bill number as well.
Did your parents receive emails separately? They have messed up things for my parents. They sent email only to my dad asking for payment for both of them around INR 3378. After payment, they sent receipt only for one package and scheduled courier pick up for only one.

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
I got payment link today morning. But I missed the payment. What should I do now? Does anyone experienced same?
I mailed them to please send again. But no response from there.
Hi!
I didn't face this issue, but saw a video blog somewhere on youtube which mentioned that if you reply about missing the deadline, to the same email where you got the payment link they will send you a new payment link next day again.

But he clearly mentioned that you have to respond to the same email where you got the payment link.
Try using this and hopefully, you will get new payment link tomorrow morning.
Good luck!

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Yes, you are right about page number 3, it's to be signed only, if we are using a third person to send our passports.

I only signed on the page number 2

and for the biometrics page, I leave that without any sign because my biometrics were already updated. I believe the consent form is basically for the biometrics appointments when the applicants used to visit the VAC personally to give their biometrics along with submitting their passports.
But as of now, only those people are being given PPRs whose biometrics are already updated and there is no need to sign at the last page of the consent form.

I hope, I made myself clear, but if I am not making any sense, then in simple words, you need to sign only on the page number 2 and nowhere else, unless you are using a third party or an agent then you have to sign on third page too.
Let me know if there is still any confusion regarding this.

As I got the tracking number assigned by VAC, New Delhi, for my passport which would be sent to embassy (IRCC), I think my consent form was accepted with my signatures only on second page, so, I believe you are good to go with your parent's signature on page number 2 only.

Good luck!
Awesome man, you're absolutely clear in what you explained this gives me good understanding now. I'm sure this would be good information for others looking for passport submission in coming days. I wish you all the best. Thanks again.

Reactions: TERRIDOX

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
They sent
Did your parents receive emails separately? They have messed up things for my parents. They sent email only to my dad asking for payment for both of them around INR 3378. After payment, they sent receipt only for one package and scheduled courier pick up for only one.
Yes, they sent just one email with the amount of 3378 for both of my parents. But they provided 2 AWB numbers, as they want separate packages for each Applicant. we also received the receipt just for one package, but I wouldn't worry about it unless they scheduled pickup for both passports. Hope this helps you.

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
They sent

Yes, they sent just one email with the amount of 3378 for both of my parents. But they provided 2 AWB numbers, as they want separate packages for each Applicant. we also received the receipt just for one package, but I wouldn't worry about it unless they scheduled pickup for both passports. Hope this helps you.
Did you get 2 different AWB numbers in one email after the payment?

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Did you get 2 different AWB numbers in one email after the payment?
Initially they sent just one AWB but their instructions says we should send two separate packages for each Applicant. Then I emailed them asking Hey you need to provide another AWB. So, in sometime they sent another AWB number for my mom.

I suggest email them saying you just provided one number and we would need another they will sent you.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Have they sent receipt as an attachment?
No receipt in attachment at all. Just in the email they mentioned receipt for amount of 1678. Honestly I was not worried about receipt attachment as I was sure the payment is complete for two people.

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
No receipt in attachment at all. Just in the email they mentioned receipt for amount of 1678. Honestly I was not worried about receipt attachment as I was sure the payment is complete for two people.
Have they sent 2 AWB numbers in the same email? We have received only one AWB