+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time to return passport from Islamabad embassy.

sameerjaved

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th January 2011
Doc's Request.
2nd November 2011
Nomination.....
30th August 2012
IELTS Request
17th March 2013
File Transfer...
26th April 2014
Med's Request
19 July 2014
Med's Done....
21st July 2014
Passport Req..
19th August 2014 Submitted: 25th August 2014
VISA ISSUED...
28 October 2014 Received PP after 20 days
zeshanmma said:
I HAD SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ON 3RD OCTOBER ......STILL STATUS ON ECAS IS IN PROCESS UM SO WORRIED,,,HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO RETURN MY PASSPORT ,,,I ALSO MAILED TO LVO BT NO RESPONSE :(
I have submitted my passports on 25th August so you can estimate the time frame but my decision changed to DM on 31st October and got the response from LVO.

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
zeshanmma said:
I HAD SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ON 3RD OCTOBER ......STILL STATUS ON ECAS IS IN PROCESS UM SO WORRIED,,,HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO RETURN MY PASSPORT ,,,I ALSO MAILED TO LVO BT NO RESPONSE :(
i send my passport on 25th of sep , status changed on 27th of October , medical will expire on 16th of Dec, still waiting for passports......

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
sameerjaved said:
Dear all,
I sent an enquiry to London visa office, they replied:
We have received your application and your application is now being finalized.Our office in Islamabad will send you notification in due course. :D
I sent my passports on 25th of Sep. and my medical will expired on 16th of Dec, a decision Made line was added on 27th of October, I hope and pray to Allaha almighty that every things will in order and as per our wishes…

As a new immigrant to Canada, we should learn and understand that pushing attitude is not very liked in Canadian Society and if we all take a deep look at Canadian Immigration System, once a medical request is sent to the applicant and at later stage a passports submitting request (e- mail) is sent, than in 99% case the Immigration Office has made his mind that your application is approved.

Though that in e-status Dm line will appear at very last stage, but in reality the decision is made by the officer long time ago, so the rest is all matter of time and routine work.

If any of our friend's medical is not expiring soon, than just relax and pray to Allaha almighty, the Canadian governmental system work at their own way , so have a nice winter in Pakistan and inshallaha by the next winter most of our forum member will be in Canada. Stay blessed...

sani.

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 spetember 2011
Doc's Request.
additiona documents sent2 times (16 feb 2013 & 13 March 2014)
Nomination.....
20 april 2012
AOR Received.
25 april 2012
IELTS Request
submitted with app and 2nd time 16 feb 2013
File Transfer...
07 june 2012 Ecas showed Application received and now Ecas showed In Process since 6 Feb 2014. And also paid RPRF on 13 march 2014
Med's Request
02 july 2014
Med's Done....
21 july 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
19 Sep 2014
LANDED..........
very soon
SK AND CA said:
I sent my passports on 25th of Sep. and my medical will expired on 16th of Dec, a decision Made line was added on 27th of October, I hope and pray to Allaha almighty that every things will in order and as per our wishes...

As a new immigrant to Canada, we should learn and understand that pushing attitude is not very liked in Canadian Society and if we all take a deep look at Canadian Immigration System, once a medical request is sent to the applicant and at later stage a passports submitting request (e- mail) is sent, than in 99% case the Immigration Office has made his mind that your application is approved.

Though that in e-status Dm line will appear at very last stage, but in reality the decision is made by the officer long time ago, so the rest is all matter of time and routine work.

If any of our friend's medical is not expiring soon, than just relax and pray to Allaha almighty, the Canadian governmental system work at their own way , so have a nice winter in Pakistan and inshallaha by the next winter most of our forum member will be in Canada. Stay blessed...
Dont worry, ur passports cone back soon with visas and copr.
I had also waited for long time. I submitted my passport on 12th august. My DM line appeared on 23rd sep and got back passports on 30 sep. But i have enough time for medical expire so my visa entry valil till 19 july 2015.
But u have short time for medical expiry so u should start packing and wind up everything. Inshallah within week u'll get ur passports but u have short time for landing

sameerjaved

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th January 2011
Doc's Request.
2nd November 2011
Nomination.....
30th August 2012
IELTS Request
17th March 2013
File Transfer...
26th April 2014
Med's Request
19 July 2014
Med's Done....
21st July 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Dear all,
Kindly tell me how much time it takes to receive passports after status is updated to DM? My status changed to Decision Made on 31st October. :(

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
sameerjaved said:
Dear all,
Kindly tell me how much time it takes to receive passports after status is updated to DM? My status changed to Decision Made on 31st October. :(
no spific time , but generally the passports should be recoved in 10 to 12 days, my DM was apeared on 27 th October and as of of today 12 working days are gone and still no passports , but I hope by the end of this week

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
sani. said:
Dont worry, ur passports cone back soon with visas and copr.
I had also waited for long time. I submitted my passport on 12th august. My DM line appeared on 23rd sep and got back passports on 30 sep. But i have enough time for medical expire so my visa entry valil till 19 july 2015.
But u have short time for medical expiry so u should start packing and wind up everything. Inshallah within week u'll get ur passports but u have short time for landing
Allaha aap ke zaban Mubarak keray

sameerjaved

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th January 2011
Doc's Request.
2nd November 2011
Nomination.....
30th August 2012
IELTS Request
17th March 2013
File Transfer...
26th April 2014
Med's Request
19 July 2014
Med's Done....
21st July 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
We hope to receive passports by the end of this week INSHALLAH.

sameerjaved

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th January 2011
Doc's Request.
2nd November 2011
Nomination.....
30th August 2012
IELTS Request
17th March 2013
File Transfer...
26th April 2014
Med's Request
19 July 2014
Med's Done....
21st July 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

wasp2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I can't imagine I'm using this forum for advice after my process went really swiftly but got stuck at the end!

Anyways reading all your post it seems I'm not the only one whose passport is stuck at CHC ISB.

Passport sent to CHC ISB on 21st October yet still waiting for passport return.

People who have email to LVO after 4 weeks has passed, have they got any replies if yes then after how many days.

Just read on website that LVO is getting relocated in December, I guess on 11th. so probably that might be a reason for delay. However my two cousins under same stream got their passport back with visa in three weeks.(same timeline)

Do you people think that we will definitely get it back once ECAS show DM. Or DM is changed once you have received Passport.

Many thanks

faisal83

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2011
Nomination.....
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Jan 2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27 oct
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
sameerjaved said:
Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".
Did u recieve PP?

sameerjaved

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th January 2011
Doc's Request.
2nd November 2011
Nomination.....
30th August 2012
IELTS Request
17th March 2013
File Transfer...
26th April 2014
Med's Request
19 July 2014
Med's Done....
21st July 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
faisal83 said:
Did u recieve PP?
No faisal! 80 days have been passed no receiving of PP.

Mmj151

Oct 16, 2014
wasp2014 said:
Hi

I can't imagine I'm using this forum for advice after my process went really swiftly but got stuck at the end!

Anyways reading all your post it seems I'm not the only one whose passport is stuck at CHC ISB.

Passport sent to CHC ISB on 21st October yet still waiting for passport return.

People who have email to LVO after 4 weeks has passed, have they got any replies if yes then after how many days.

Just read on website that LVO is getting relocated in December, I guess on 11th. so probably that might be a reason for delay. However my two cousins under same stream got their passport back with visa in three weeks.(same timeline)

Do you people think that we will definitely get it back once ECAS show DM. Or DM is changed once you have received Passport.

Many thanks
well, it depends. The trend shows that pp are received after DM. For us it has been around 80 days since we sent our pp. and it has been a week since our Ecas changed to DM. Some ppl gt back their pp within 4 days after submission or a day after status changes to DM. It varies case to case. And on luck too.. Wish U good luck and a all others waiting for pp with visas.. Hope to receive them soon InshAllah.

wasp2014

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mmj151 said:
well, it depends. The trend shows that pp are received after DM. For us it has been around 80 days since we sent our pp. and it has been a week since our Ecas changed to DM. Some ppl gt back their pp within 4 days after submission or a day after status changes to DM. It varies case to case. And on luck too.. Wish U good luck and a all others waiting for pp with visas.. Hope to receive them soon InshAllah.

Thanks...Inshallah I hope you receive your passport soon since your status shows DM.
Does LVO respond to queries related to passport return?

sameerjaved

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th January 2011
Doc's Request.
2nd November 2011
Nomination.....
30th August 2012
IELTS Request
17th March 2013
File Transfer...
26th April 2014
Med's Request
19 July 2014
Med's Done....
21st July 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
wasp2014 said:
Mmj151 said:

Thanks...Inshallah I hope you receive your passport soon since your status shows DM.
Does LVO respond to queries related to passport return?
I have sent my passports to CHC Islamabad on 25th August and now it has cross all the limits.80 days have been passed and my status was changed to "DECISION MADE" on 31st October two weeks have been passed since decision changed but i didn't received my passports. :( but i received an email from LVO.