+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIME REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN APP. FOR TRV

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes Mandip
chances are high if your daughter would be staying in India after your husband visit to Canada.but remember AS ur daughter is under 18 he needs to show who is going to take care of her while his absence like by making an affidavit on the name of person (who is going to take care of her).

REMEMBER THIS.TO be on safer side and dont worry it is not a big deal to achieve,just have to go to the person who can print an affidavit for ur husband(usually u can find these people in the courts in punjab) and then u have to attest it after getting the affidavit signed by the future caretaker of your daughter and IT WILL TAKE ONLY 30 MINUTES

YOUR HUSBAND WILL SURELY GET IT

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi jsingh
i am in canada sincee 2010 and visa is valid for more than 1 year that is for next february so should i send my documents too?
i mean is that photocopy of valid visa and work permit?
my daughter is not coming with my husband.
and my husband has his own bank balance and some property papers too.
plz reply

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Gssa thank u so very much
yeah this information is really necessary i never thought about this affidavit before, thank u for your so much meaningful reply.it works.
you are right my husband should make a affidavit for our daughter.
thanxx Gssa.
and thanxx jsinghj88 for being with me on this information thread.
i will post the next information regarding our this horrible situation
well i have a lot of hopes for this visa.(your prayers are too needed guys) i am greatly thankful to both of u.

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mandip said:
hi jsingh
i am in canada sincee 2010 and visa is valid for more than 1 year that is for next february so should i send my documents too?
i mean is that photocopy of valid visa and work permit?
my daughter is not coming with my husband.
and my husband has his own bank balance and some property papers too.
plz reply
ya if u r sponsoring him then u have to send the documents like passport photocopy,visa copy and work permit too
BUT REMEMBER TO ADD UR MONTHLY SALARY SLIP SO THAT U CAN SHOW HOW U GONNA SUPPORT HIM WHEN HE WILL BE WITH U AND DO SEND THE COPY OF UR PREVIOUS 6TH MONTH BANK STATEMENT

TRY as much as to show his ties to his native country thats what the visa officer seek for

AND ONE IMPORTANT THING IF UR HUSBAND HAS A GOVERNMENT JOB OR ANY JOB ON CONTRACT WITH COMPANY U CAN SHOW THAT TO PROVE THAT HE NEEDS TO COME BACK AND ATTATCH EVERY PROPERTY'S DOCUMENT WHICH HE IS HAVING IN HIS NATIVE COUNTRY

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
ofcourse u hve 2 send him documents because ur docs plays important role, and dnt take dis step alone u need a lawyer for all tht ur docs like bank statement wid approx balance of 5-6 thousand CAD copies of visa marriage certificate and most important STATUTORY DECLARATION AFFIDAVIT, my wife had spent 500 cad to make all dese docs and send those me 2 India, and ur docs must show where ur husband going 2 stay and for how long period and ur lawyer will make sponsorship letters n all , no doubt ur husband's chances r gr8 2 get visa bt u must leave no stone unturn 2 prepare ur file properly
go n consult some gud lawyer who can prepare ur file asap

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but its one of our family relative ( my husband's cousin sister) who is sponsoring him on her daughter's birthday.she made all documents of her bank balance and invitation letter with invitation card.
i am not A SPONSORER.
he will stay at her cousin sister's home.
then should i send any of my documents???
well its too short time i don't think so he can get visa in this very short time.i totally give up.
lets see...

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
i thought u sent him all da docs, bt if u send him docs, mite be he will have greater chances for getting visa, bcoz u r living in canada since long and on legal status
now der is another problem in dis, ur husband has 2 mention all of his family members details in his application form including u and whn VO will come 2 know tht his wife is already in Canada n sm1 else is sponsoring him instead of u it mite b a problem again, bcoz in family details forum he has 2 explain da name, job and current address of each family member.

Whn u went 2 Canada, Did u show tht u r married??? if so, dn he also have 2 explain?

sorry 2 say bt j ghiyo sidhi ungli naal nikal reha te ungli tedi karan da ki matlab

acc 2 me if u'll sponsor him dn chances will b far better dn da way u hve chosen rite now

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But Jsinghj88

sorry to interrupt u but i think the temporary resident cant sponsor any of his/her relative So i think it is ok if her sister is sponsoring him as VO would think this thing while processing HIS FILE.

BUT yes at some points u are true like the purpose of visit can be misunderstood be the Visa officer but this all depends on THE GODS will.

ya but MANDIP,his cousin has to prove the relationship of being a sister of her.

HOPE FOR GOOD AND EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR GOOD

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah thats right gssa i sent an email to cic to ask if i can sponsor my husband.but cic has sent me a full detailed email that ONLY A CANADIAN CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENT CAN SEND AN INVITATION LETTER TO ANY FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND FROM FOREIGN COUNTRY.
so i m on temporary status in canada can't invite any one from there country.i am sure about that.
and the main thing is that both inviter ( husband's cousin sister) and i invited person ( my husband) have strong bank balances and etc and my husband has so wide agriculture occupation in india he can't stay in canada more than 1 month in real.he has to be back and the main reason is that our daughter is back in india we can't left her alone there.

so the only problem is that I AM HERE IN CANADA ALREADY. this is the trouble.
so what is wrong whats right.....i can't make the difference as i am CONFUSED.
the chances are 50-50.

Gsaa

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
there is nothing wrong for u to be in Canada already i know one person whose whole family lives in canada but he lived in INDIA and applied for student visa and got that.

THere is nothing to be worry .BELIEVE IN GOD.

everything is perfect but dont give up try to send documents to him as early as possible plus the proof of relationship with the sponsor..

let me know if want to know more about it.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
well m nt saying tht u took da wrong step m only saying dis u people may take straight step, and it clearly written on cic website tht
spouses of full time students and work permit holder r eligible 2 apply trv or open work permit ( depends)
well i wish ur husband get da visa asap, dnt think negative , keep ur thinking neutral in such cases dnt worry, acc 2 profile chances r still gud

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
@ Gsaa- sorry bro bt let me correct u, students, closed work permit and visitor visa are all da forms of TRV so except residents and citizens evn one can sponsor his or her family member if he/she is on student or work visa

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
jsingh
what do you think now?plz be honest tell me the truth according to you if you were in place of us do u feel for any positive result ? is there any chances to get visa now?/
i have discussed the whole situation here.
i file will be submited at chandigarh on this coming wednesday and the party date in canada is 17march.

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
n my spouse or common-law partner and dependent children come with me to Canada?
Hide: Can my spouse or common-law partner work in Canada?
Can my spouse or common-law partner work in Canada?
If your spouse or common-law partner wants to work while in Canada, they must apply for their own work permit. Normally, they must meet the same requirements that you do, including obtaining (if needed) a labour market opinion from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada.

However, your spouse or common-law partner may be eligible to apply for an “open” work permit that will allow her or him to accept any job with any employer if you meet the conditions outlined below.

A. You are authorized to work in Canada for six months or longer and the work you are doing while you live in Canada meets a minimum skill level (usually work that would require at least a college diploma). Specifically, your job must be listed in Skill Level 0, A or B in the National Occupational Classification.

Note: If you are the holder of a Post-Graduation Work Permit, which is a type of open work permit, your spouse will need to attach a copy of your work permit to his or her application for an open work permit. Your spouse will also need to provide information about your employment by attaching supporting documents, including:

A letter from your current employer confirming employment or a copy of your employment offer or contract; AND
A copy of one of your pay slips.
Or

B. You are authorized to work in Canada and your spouse or common-law partner is eligible for a work permit through an active pilot project. Find out more.

In each of the above cases, your spouse’s permit will be valid for the same period as yours.

If you meet these requirements, your spouse may apply for an open work permit. Your spouse’s permit will be valid for the same period as your authorization to work in Canada. If your job does not fall within the categories listed above, your spouse may still apply for a work permit, but it will have to be for a specific job and in most cases, the employer will have to obtain a labour market opinion (the normal authorization required for the employer to hire you) from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada.

In some cases, your spouse or partner will need a medical examination.