Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Thanks, I hope this is the case.

Application received: March, 05,2020
Start processing application: July 14, 2021
Requested additional documents: August 4
Received pre arrival letter: October 15

My IRCC account shows my application 84% completed and estimate date of completion is February 5, 2022.
4 August did you submit rcmp report for background check ?

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hello guys,

does anyone knows if the portal invite should include all the dependents or not. And if only the principal applicant got DM and portal invite does that mean that the dependents application is not finalized yet ?
Are your dependents in Canada? Do they hold protected person status as well?

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
My spouse got his ecopr today, but I was not included in it. And in dependents it was none ! My application status is still in process. Anyone had the same situation?

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Visa officer requested some important documents and asked us to upload through webform.
1st request was in August and we uploaded straight away.
In October we received an email that we didn't send the document. I send it again on same day and today I called agent.. she said they didn't received anything... again asking her to stay on phone I uploaded document again.
Like 3 times... i am so worried as the Visa officer said if she didn't received document she will give decision whatever paper she has.
Anyone can tell why its happening
And what I can do..
I am so worried

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Visa officer requested some important documents and asked us to upload through webform.
1st request was in August and we uploaded straight away.
In October we received an email that we didn't send the document. I send it again on same day and today I called agent.. she said they didn't received anything... again asking her to stay on phone I uploaded document again.
Like 3 times... i am so worried as the Visa officer said if she didn't received document she will give decision whatever paper she has.
Anyone can tell why its happening
And what I can do..
I am so worried
Try to send it once again and send a explanation letter and same documents by post mail as well

Reactions: Abtols