+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Adam1968

Jun 16, 2021
Hi folks
Just now I received 4 emails client portal from IRCC. What shall I do now ? And from which email should I reply to them (that one in the PDF letter)?
If anyone is able to guide me it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Tamiou

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
A quick one guys,

I just received the eportal invitation.

Since my dependants live out of Canada, what option do you think it best? A or B?

Also, do I need to fill out all their details, too ( since they don't have UCI Numbers yet and first/last entry into Canada)?

You quick response would be much appreciated.

Thank you

a00900

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Hi folks
Just now I received 4 emails client portal from IRCC. What shall I do now ? And from which email should I reply to them (that one in the PDF letter)?
If anyone is able to guide me it would be much appreciated.
Just Reply to anyone them. A lot of people receive multiple ones (both in English and French). As long as you reply to one of them, with the required information it should be okay.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
A quick one guys,

Since my dependants live out of Canada, what option do you think it best? A or B?

Also, do I need to fill out all their details, too ( since they don't have UCI Numbers yet and first/last entry into Canada)?

Thank you
I choosed A two weeks ago. Now I have my CoPR. But my dependant is still in process

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
A quick one guys,

Thank you
That was quick

Reactions: Jahlove2000

Faghafar

Feb 19, 2020
Did you scroll all the way down after you click on the "In review Application" on your portal account?
At the end it should say E-Corp Document
Oh thanks a lot.
I found it. Really appreciate it.
But for my wife it is not there yet.
It comes separately ? Because I put both of us on one account.

Reactions: a00900

SNAX

Jul 15, 2021
Waiting since June 17th. You are not alone my friend.
Oh no! They send us the credential login to FINALIZE our cases, so they shouldn't take long if they mean it to finalizing us not to keep us waiting every step! Thats annoying bro

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Yes i do have.

I live in quebec and they did not asked my for the CSQ and also they did not ask me for medical exams or biometrics or police report.

so everything went easy.

i guessed
Oh I see I use to live in Montreal before moving to Alberta. Again congrats

Adam1968

Jun 16, 2021
Just Reply to anyone them. A lot of people receive multiple ones (both in English and French). As long as you reply to one of them, with the required information it should be okay.
Every family member received their own email. Should I reply to my one since I am the main applicant?
Thanks for your response