+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Faghafar

Feb 19, 2020
Hello my friends,
Would you please help me!?
Yesterday, I completed the PR portal questions (address and photo), Do you have any idea that how lond does it take to receive COPR?

Thanks

Reactions: PrinceH

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
I am in the same boat. I got married after I had submitted my application. He's also here but till now they r just processing I dunno how long it's gonna take.
CBSA told him to apply for PRRA as his PR application is still under process and no decision yet so they will have to continue with their process of denied asylum seekers.
Oh what's your timeline?? So the spouse application does delay the main applicant case??
He is still stuck with eligibility

I don't know when IRCC will start background and security check :(
We received his Pre arrival letter few days before and thats all.

Samsd

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Hi guys,

I do believe that I am the only person in Canada who applied in 2017 and is still waiting. Is there anyone out there in the same situation?

Applied - December 7, 2017
Application Status set to processing: April 24, 2018
Medicals Passed: September 27, 2018
File Transferred to Etobicoke: March 2019
Medical Exemption Email: July 15, 2021
Application Status set to received: July 15, 2021
Hi,
I’m 2018, just received portal emails after contact my MP, if you didn’t receive portal emails you have to contact your MP and send web forms and notes

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hello my friends,
Would you please help me!?
Yesterday, I completed the PR portal questions (address and photo), Do you have any idea that how lond does it take to receive COPR?

Thanks
it depends..I got within two days.. some are waiting for a month or two. so hard to give you accurate timeline

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
We have no efforts left behind, we all did our best to make it fast as much we love,

But it didn’t move well, and we still stuck somewhere .. let’s have hope while waiting that long time .. let’s pray for our families and for each other, May we all getting the bless as soonest

Reactions: imadeddin

2MM22

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Within 3 days, I got eligibility letter, Pre-service letter, Oversea spouse Biometrics letter, first email portal registration, second letter for Passport upload. Yet, no update of Decision Made on MyCIC account. Everything is still under processing. IRCC is so unpredictable and annoying.
Do you say your ECAS shows decision made and MyCIC is not updated yet? If so, when did your ECAS changed to decision made? Mine changed to decision made on June 17. Yet no update in MyCIC account, no email/communication from IRCC.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Do you say your ECAS shows decision made and MyCIC is not updated yet? If so, when did your ECAS changed to decision made? Mine changed to decision made on June 17. Yet no update in MyCIC account, no email/communication from IRCC.
The date does not reflect that the decision was made

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Yes we submitted it in early may and then they got their pre arrival letter and medical done in one week. After that, we heard nothing from them.
What? submitted early May and they got Pre-arrival and medical in one week? and hear i am submitted theirs April end and was only asked to resend to home office in Ghana and Biometrics. nothing more