+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Can I get the canadian police certificate from outside canada
Yes. Check online for companies that provide this service in Canada. Fill the application and pay for the service, they will request addresses they should send the hard copies of the PCC to, in case you need more than one. (There are options for them to send the PCC directly to IRCC if you want them to and another copy to yourself as well).

Last edited:

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Same here! I received my CoPR on February 8, 2021. I didnt receive invitation to portal so I followed the instructions on the letter and sent a copy of the CoPR and my photos to the office in etobicoke on February 12. I am still waiting for my Card
Same here Feb 25 copr and still waiting from Etobicke

Sharif4386

Oct 24, 2020
Has anyone got PR portal Email before they got the Pr conformational Final Email?
I mean IRCC sent me the Approval letter which only stated that,
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
IRCC office in Etobicoke IRCC will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent
resident application.
So after waiting for almost a month after uploading my picture and Address on the Portal service, I called IRCC yesterday and asked about the delay of my picture and address approval and getting my eCOPR, she told me that i was supposed to get a final PR conformational email before this portal request. and said she will sent an email to the department about this issue.
Anyone who can through some light on this?

March 2019 applicant and still counting ;)
I am also Mar 2019 applicant. After my DM letter on Mar-2021, still waiting for my eCOPR, Etobicoke office. I didn't receive a portal invite and I had to send my photos via mail. Very confusing system

Last edited:

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi All
NEED YOUR HELP HERE
I received an email today client portal to confirm my address and to submit photos please instruct me how it work should I reply back using the email or there is a link I can use your help will be highly appreciated.

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Hi Dear I got portal invite too today - how does it work please share - it will be highly appreciated .
Just reply and include the requested information. You will get another email with the username and password to confirm address and upload photo.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Just reply and include the requested information. You will get another email with the username and password to confirm address and upload photo.
Thank you so much.

So basically I have to reply and confirm my email address and home address.

Any idea after how long I will get photo request?

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
Thank you so much.

So basically I have to reply and confirm my email address and home address.

Any idea after how long I will get photo request?
No reply and include the requested information (Name, UCI, email address, date and location of entry to canada..etc). Check the latter that was attached, they should have listed the the requested information.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
No reply and include the requested information (Name, UCI, email address, date and location of entry to canada..etc). Check the latter that was attached, they should have listed the the requested information.
yes it is mentioned

I was just confuse how to response back so I will reply to the same email I got with request information.

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I received confirmation of portal in 8th jun , I reply to their email but not hearing back from them I’m waiting for the account that IRCC make and I upload my photo to get COPR.