Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I’m September 2019 applicant received eligibility letter in December 2020 after that they send me email that they not received my FBI certificate almost 3 weeks ago i send them FBI CERTIFICATE by webform after that not hearing my question is did they received FBI certificate if they received why they not send confirmation?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Hello members .
Im December 2019 applicant . 2 weeks ago I recieved pre arrivals invitation. And Just received an update in my cic , medical passed but i didnt receive AIP . Btw whats going to be next And how long it usually takes to get another update .

Reactions: luckyrefugee

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
I’m September 2019 applicant received eligibility letter in December 2020 after that they send me email that they not received my FBI certificate almost 3 weeks ago i send them FBI CERTIFICATE by webform after that not hearing my question is did they received FBI certificate if they received why they not send confirmation?
I think best you call them and ask directly.

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Hi fellas i have a question,
I am applying for pr as i am convention refugee now, for the application fee should i pay for biometrics too or not, i did my biometrics on trv and when i claimed as refugee. So shoul i pay just application fee or biometric fee too.

Survivor1

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello members .
Im December 2019 applicant . 2 weeks ago I recieved pre arrivals invitation. And Just received an update in my cic , medical passed but i didnt receive AIP . Btw whats going to be next And how long it usually takes to get another update .
Hi brother dont worry....i received pre arrival letter on february 10....nothing since then....pre arrival letter means, you passed all assessments....as this is covid 19, so it will take a bit extra time. I dont think there will be any other update. Now you will directly recive copr inshAllah.

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Hi brother dont worry....i received pre arrival letter on february 10....nothing since then....pre arrival letter means, you passed all assessments....as this is covid 19, so it will take a bit extra time. I dont think there will be any other update. Now you will directly recive copr inshAllah.
Thanks InshaALLAH :)

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi fellas i have a question,
I am applying for pr as i am convention refugee now, for the application fee should i pay for biometrics too or not, i did my biometrics on trv and when i claimed as refugee. So shoul i pay just application fee or biometric fee too.
Just pay pr application fees only , biometric they are bot asking to do coz of covid-19 (if you have given biometric within last 10 year's), so you will be good , if they need biometrics again so then they will ask you to do so

Reactions: cyberlink

Aasia

May 10, 2020
Their service is so random no sequence of date maintain ... we are at their mercy.!!! I am May Applicant AIP 12Dec , DM 2March and still waiting ! Never know when Etobicoke office will contact me today , tomorrow! 2022 or never ?
yes, I may may applicant, submitted resume on 23rd Dec but no update after that but they ask for my spouse fingerprints at backhome

Reactions: Altamsh

Aasia

May 10, 2020
Hello everyone I sent my PR application in juanuary 2020 I know due to covid reasons everything has been so slow but last night I found out that my application it's been on process this is what I found I will quote the text I read , maybe someone can explain me a little bit better due to my lawyer is kinda lost

"Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on December 12, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received."

1) neither myself or my lawyer has received the famous "acknowledged of receipt "

2) my lawyer says it's kind of confused the point number 3 since she says usually when the application is ending is when IRCC ask you for medical test

I really want to know your opinions about all of this please, thank you
I am May 2019 applicant, me too did not received Acknowledgement but when my lawyer wrote them they acknowledge the receipt and send application number,

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Any March 2019 applicant still waiting for DM?
I How long the visa offices abroad take to respond after they received our dependents applications?

Reactions: M.Z

Aasia

May 10, 2020
This is really frustrating any May applicants still waiting for DM? May 7th still waiting. It’s frustrating how there’s no clarity or fixed timeline .. I just wish there was more transparency
I am May 23rd applicant, on Dec. 23rd they ask for resume, no update after that but today they have asked mu spouse at backhome for fingerprints