+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Friends help me please, I'll have a heart surgery,My wife needs to come urgently.ircc still didn't decide for me.where should I apply.what should I do.what should I do.thankyou..
Contact your MP provide them your surgery date and if you have a proof of hospital send that as well most cases they can help. Get well soon dear

Bahcevan57

Jan 19, 2021
[QUOTE = "Khan5696, gönderi: 9188098, üye: 593176"]
MP'nizle iletişime geçin, onlara ameliyat tarihinizi verin ve eğer hastaneye dair bir kanıtınız varsa, bunu da çoğu vakada yardımcı olabileceklerini gönderin. Çabuk iyileş canım
[/ALINTI]
Thankyou

musabalta

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone, I got an approval letter for permanent residence.

This is my timeline:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 29, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 23, 2020.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 8, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
And then on February 5, 2020, I got an approval letter.

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020

This is my timeline:

Permanent Residence
  4. We sent you correspondence on September 8, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Cograts! Next COPR then Card. I've seen people getting COPR a week after approval and I've seen people getting the card as fast as 9 days after COPR, Also I've seen people finalizing these two in 3-5 months. Best of luck, hopefully you're from the lucky ones! update us please.

Reactions: Mom31 and Robrob

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016

This is my timeline:

Permanent Residence
Congratulations !! Do you have any dependents outside Canada?