+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I applied in May 2019 and IRCC requested PCC in Feb 2020. I have submitted my RCMP and FBI certificates late Feb and yet the application status online still says “Action Required”. Does this mean they haven’t received the reports or they usually don’t update it on the website?

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I applied in May 2019 and IRCC requested PCC in Feb 2020. I have submitted my RCMP and FBI certificates late Feb and yet the application status online still says “Action Required”. Does this mean they haven’t received the reports or they usually don’t update it on the website?
Cannt you upload in your CIC in account?

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
I asked the RCMP To directly send the report to immigration, and I mailed the FBI report to immigration and uploaded it online as well. I am just a bit worried that they haven’t received them.
Cannt you upload in your CIC in account?

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I asked the RCMP To directly send the report to immigration, and I mailed the FBI report to immigration and uploaded it online as well. I am just a bit worried that they haven’t received them.
May be, did you tried emailing RCMP to know if they have mail it or not?, if not let me know i will send u details. ( I have requested my one to my home address then i sent it to IRCC)!

Rafffff

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Yes I called RCMP and they said they have mailed it 10 days after the fingerprints were taken. I also contacted IRCC and they said don’t worry we have received them, but I still don’t see the updated status online. Did this happen to you as well? Or your status was updated once they received them?
May be, did you tried emailing RCMP to know if they have mail it or not?, if not let me know i will send u details. ( I have requested my one to my home address then i sent it to IRCC)!

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Yes I called RCMP and they said they have mailed it 10 days after the fingerprints were taken. I also contacted IRCC and they said don’t worry we have received them, but I still don’t see the updated status online. Did this happen to you as well? Or your status was updated once they received them?
My status have been updated after they received it, ( i did uploaded online and also sent it via mail)

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
I am 19 month 25 day until 20 i have not received AIP either so its not weird its Just IRCC there is no time frame for anything processing time and any time are all estimates and depends on the volume of cases they have so we just have to wait and see what happens that all we can do.
HI, May I kindly ask you what is your understanding of (READY FOR LANDING)?
Does it mean everything is done and final revision needs to be done or.....
I have exactly same Time bar: %96
19 months and few days
EPT: 26 days
Still no AIP or DM

Thank you

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Keliwal

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I think the best option is to upload the requested documents through your gckey account, that way the status will change quickly. Otherwise it will change when an officer cross examine and endorse them in the system.

Reactions: jack_2001