+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

alexander.yst

Oct 18, 2021
Hi yes it’s ok principle applicant get approve first then depend get medical don’t worry when your wife have pr you get passport request for immigration visa
But am here in canada, and we did medical exam the same day and my application says in process; that’s don’t undertand; so that’s normal ?

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
But am here in canada, and we did medical exam the same day and my application says in process; that’s don’t undertand; so that’s normal ?
Yeah it’s normal your wife is main applicant so main applicant approve first don’t worry at least you are together with family it’s not take long

Reactions: alexander.yst

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
That is okey, principal applicant in most case get approved first
Hi simba I have question I apply my PR application in June. 2019 with main family
Here is my Time line
Pr application apply June 2019
Processing oct 2019
March 2020 they ask for fingerprints
Oct 2020 I got eligibility letter
April 2021 they ask for fingerprints and my family file transfer to London office
May 2020 they ask again 3 time additional documents and wife got prearrival may 2022
Aug 2022 today I got letter for medical again these crazy they supposed to final untill now
What you think after my medical recive when they approve my application and when they ask for medical for my wife thanks

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi simba I have question I apply my PR application in June. 2019 with main family
Here is my Time line
Pr application apply June 2019
Processing oct 2019
March 2020 they ask for fingerprints
Oct 2020 I got eligibility letter
April 2021 they ask for fingerprints and my family file transfer to London office
May 2020 they ask again 3 time additional documents and wife got prearrival may 2022
Aug 2022 today I got letter for medical again these crazy they supposed to final untill now
What you think after my medical recive when they approve my application and when they ask for medical for my wife thanks
I dont think they will ask for your wife as you mentioned that she received pre arrival in May. I'm not sure how long it will take approve after medical, usually they predict between 1-3months, but it can take longer than that

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
I dont think they will ask for your wife as you mentioned that she received pre arrival in May. I'm not sure how long it will take approve after medical, usually they predict between 1-3months, but it can take longer than that
You mean they did not ask medical for my family when if they received pre arrival?

Jan 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have good news to share with you guys, My PR has been approved in 29 months since we submitted our application. After seeing ups and downs of the global situation which has hinder our PR processing time but Alhamdulillah now it's approved.

Now please let me know should I wait for PR portal invitation or directly can login to the website and apply for PR card?

Timeline:
Application submitted on March 5, 2020
Start processing in July 2021
Eligibility passed in October 2021
PR approved today. :)

usmm

Jan 7, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have good news to share with you guys, My PR has been approved in 29 months since we submitted our application. After seeing ups and downs of the global situation which has hinder our PR processing time but Alhamdulillah now it's approved.

Now please let me know should I wait for PR portal invitation or directly can login to the website and apply for PR card?

Timeline:
Application submitted on March 5, 2020
Start processing in July 2021
Eligibility passed in October 2021
PR approved today. :)
Congratulations you have to w8 for portal invitation these more easy just upload photo and w8 for pr card

BoniTich

Dec 14, 2020
My Timeline...
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on April 14, 2021.
We started processing your application on November 29, 2021.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you medical instructions on April 19, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on July 8, 2022 and became a Permanent Resident.