+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time Line after Case Opening

Dec 10, 2009
Dear all,

I am Imran & I sent all documnets to Canadian Embassy(Islamabad) on 15th september( 10 days before my 120 days deadline). Since then, No response. Not even any verification form my office yet. My Friend, who applied 2 months earlier tahn me, got his work verification call after 3-4 days of posting docs. I want to know what's the standard procedure and time before Medical Exam is called? I heard many times, they dont even verify,is it so?
And also, I hv got info that Isl embassy has slowed a lot in last 2 months due to law & order situations in country. Can anybody guide in this?

bharath4mdubai

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Visa Office......
London CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2009
Doc's Request.
11-05-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2009
IELTS Request
11-05-2009
File Transfer...
11-05-2009
Hi,

As far as I have heard, they do not call for any sort of verification. However, it clearly mentioned in the letter that failing to submit all the docs within 120 days may assume that you are longer interested in migrating to canada and close the file. Try to mail or contact them to verify if they have received the docs or if you have sent it through courier service, you may get the information on delivery date from them.

Gud luck m8....

Dec 10, 2009
Thanks for the reply. But it's sure that the documents have been recieved by canadian office about 9 days ago ( I have verified through thecourier).

Can you please guide what's the average time they take in initiating the Medical Exams. I have good experience, 8 band in IELTS, and have processed a good documentation.
Please guide me Max time they take in calling for medical Exam.

bharath4mdubai said:
Hi,

As far as I have heard, they do not call for any sort of verification. However, it clearly mentioned in the letter that failing to submit all the docs within 120 days may assume that you are longer interested in migrating to canada and close the file. Try to mail or contact them to verify if they have received the docs or if you have sent it through courier service, you may get the information on delivery date from them.

Gud luck m8....