Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-09-2013
LANDED..........
21-09-2013
is any one noticing that there is now delay in changing the status from in process to test invite ? or is it my perception..

based on stats from Jan 19, I was hoping we would get the test invite closer to a month after it is in " in process"

thoughts ?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
is any one noticing that there is now delay in changing the status from in process to test invite ? or is it my perception..

based on stats from Jan 19, I was hoping we would get the test invite closer to a month after it is in " in process"

thoughts ?
That’s NORMAL!
You haven’t lost yourself yet! If you make predictions based on other people’s application movements, You’d start to dislike the process!!!

Reactions: bringiton

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012

thoughts ?
A MONTH after “in process” ????
Did you mean a YEAR? Since that would sound a lot more like the reality

paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
It's pretty common to see people on here with completely unrealistic expectations about processing times. Many of us waited years for PR (over 2.5 years for me) and I guess we're just more used to this taking a while.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
It's pretty common to see people on here with completely unrealistic expectations about processing times. Many of us waited years for PR (over 2.5 years for me) and I guess we're just more used to this taking a while.
Unfortunately, the ones who’ve paid more taxes over the years have waited for longer than 1095 days peeps.

irishibanez

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Calgary

thoughts ?
Completely normal, based on what I've seen on the tracker, there's usually 2 months gap between each updates, most of the times it takes longer than that.