+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time after medical test

joej19

Apr 8, 2010
Dear Friends,
i have done my medical test from 11 month , and untill now i didnt get the PR visa,
the only feeback i got before 6 month, that its under the normal security background check,
do u have any idea if it will might take more time ?

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Wow, this seems to be pretty unusal. Which office did you apply, when and what nationality are you?

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
well, I know that medicals are valid only for a year. send them a mail again, get a CAIPS done; 11 months after medical, this is the first time i have heard.... seniors please comment.

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
I have personally not used it; I didnt have this unusal dealy. CAIPS will give you a compleate upto date information. caips.com is one site, just google caips and you will get more who do this. I suggest you to try it. caips.ca is also another good site.

max_lee

May 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2008
AOR Received.
01-11-2008
IELTS Request
02-03-2009
Med's Request
29-05-2009
Med's Done....
10-06-2009
Passport Req..
02-22-1010
VISA ISSUED...
02-25-1010
LANDED..........
01-04-2010
joej19 said:
Dear Friends,
i have done my medical test from 11 month , and untill now i didnt get the PR visa,
the only feeback i got before 6 month, that its under the normal security background check,
I got mine after 7 months after the results were sent, just check one more time with CIC, they respond very quickly. Before ordering CAIPS, I would suggest that you email your CIC one more time, there are instances where applicants were asked to do medicals 2nd time after the first one expired and they had not received PPR.

Max

Chauvinist

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
do not worry sometimes they take longer than a year , i know some one else also whos waited for one year after medical test , nd he had to do the test once again nd still he waiting for the visa , try to communicate with ur cic , but if they answer you to wait then it is fine jst wait nd hope for the best

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joej19 said:
Dear Friends,

I'm afraid to tell you that you may do the medical again as medical expire in one year ... I think the security backgroud take time becuase lebanon in not a safe country , so they need to make more security check as if your family name has some one black listed.....or shiaa family ....etc...

I hope everything will be ok...odnt worry and inshaa Allah everything will be ok.

Dr. Ahmed

Apr 13, 2011
Hello Friends, I have done my B. Com in 1983 through Nagpur University and I have done my M. A. in 1989 through Kalina Campus, Bombay University, and I have done my Ph.D in 1999 through Biwandi college, Mumbai University. I have all the original marksheets and degrees with me.
Now I want to get my transcripts for those degrees. Please advise me how to get them. I have no one in India to help me to get them and now I am applying for a teaching positions in USA but I am living in Canada. By the way I have also done B. A. and M. A. in Canada.

I have another question too. Do the Universities in India mention credit hours in transcripts?

Best regards, Dr. Ahmed