+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Threat to Life statement

Oct 27, 2023
Name: Mohammad Shah Zakirwal

DOB: 07 JUN 1959 Place of Birth: Kandahar, Afghanistan MOBILE: 93 70 4453194 EMAIL: mohammadshah53700@gmail.com

I the undersigned am an Afghanistan National that i have worked with international forces in Afghanistan. As a result of my work and assistance therewith, the life and property of myself and my family members has been threatened and continues to be threatened by enemy forces (Taliban) and their elements. I declare as follows:

Since 2001, with the new regime under the leadership of former President Hamid Karzai, I have served in the following key positions in Afghanistan.

• I have served as the commander of the 266th Command in Kandahar.

• In Kandahar, I was the member in the military missions with the international forces from the important international forces base of the called Jecho.

• In Afghanistan, I have served as the police chief of Farah province and later on Maidan Wardag province.

• I have served as an adviser to the former president Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan.

• Until August 2021, when the Taliban have not yet took control of Afghanistan, I was serving as the commander of the PPS President protection Security in the presidential palace of Afghanistan.

• I have mentioned in a famous book written by Bette Dam named (A Man and a Motorcycle: How Hamid Karzai Became Afghanistan's President), the book link is https://books.google.com.af/books/about/

A_Man_and_a_Motorcycle.html?id=kmDIoQEACAAJ&redir_esc=y

On this basis, since when the Taliban have ruled Afghanistan, many times have the Taliban raided my house, they have took my personal car by force on 23 Nov 2021 and later the same incident happened with me on 22 Dec 2021 near to my home.

So, based on your humanitarian cooperation, I hope that your country will provide me and my family with the opportunity to resettle in your great country as soon as possible.