+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

milesp

Mar 21, 2016
Devon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2016
Any news from LVO guys...? Our VO has been so lazy, its unbelievable!
Hi MM, congrats to you and AmyR on PPR results.
I've been following you both for some time as we are very similar time frames, and now feel somewhat alone as I wait to hear where my case is.
LVO received requested new PoliceCheck and photos last Friday ( no they didn't confirm -I tracked my registered letter)
i emailed them this week asking for updates and if my eligibility has passed-I have heard nothing in these 8 months except the aforementioned request for PC.
It's getting really stressing now -perhaps a miracle will happen and my turn will arrive within a few weeks.
Anyway, wish to thank you both for the support and help you have given from afar -much appreciated!

Reactions: MM345

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
I've been following you both for some time as we are very similar time frames, and now feel somewhat alone as I wait to hear where my case is.
LVO received requested new PoliceCheck and photos last Friday ( no they didn't confirm -I tracked my registered letter)
i emailed them this week asking for updates and if my eligibility has passed-I have heard nothing in these 8 months except the aforementioned request for PC.
It's getting really stressing now -perhaps a miracle will happen and my turn will arrive within a few weeks.
Anyway, wish to thank you both for the support and help you have given from afar -much appreciated!
Hi milesp, thank you for your warm wishes! :)Please dont be alone, as you submitted your police check certificates recently you should wait for a few days/weeks. As they didnt ask for anything else, I am sure your case will be finalised very soon. Dont stress, LVO is finally back in action and looks like they have a target to meet, so be hopeful!

Lots of prayers to everyone waiting! xoxo

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Don't worry milesp. As the song goes. You are not alone we are here with you, though you for far away :):):):D:D:D

milesp

Mar 21, 2016
Devon
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2016
Thanks Londo, wishing you well!

Reactions: Londo

Afw

May 20, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm also new here and would like to be added to the spreadsheet. I am the sponsor sponsoring my husband.

Relationship Status: Married
Sponsor: Canadian citizen living in Toronto
PA: British citizen living in London
Application sent: May 5th/2017
Application received in Mississauga: May 8th/2017
Upfront medical: No

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hi everyone, I'm also new here and would like to be added to the spreadsheet. I am the sponsor sponsoring my husband.

Relationship Status: Married
Sponsor: Canadian citizen living in Toronto
PA: British citizen living in London
Application sent: May 5th/2017
Application received in Mississauga: May 8th/2017
Upfront medical: No
Thank you for taking part, please keep us updated here and good luck!

Spreadsheet updated.

Jhayc1983

May 20, 2017
Im a bit confused..Can u please clarify the following in order for us to be able to help you? Smiley

1) You didnot receive any email when your MyCIC was updated asking for med request?
2) What was the deadline for you in the initial med request you got? Has that passed?
2) You have emailed who for re issuance for medical request? you visa office(which i assume is london in ur case) or the medical testing center of your city?

A bit off the topic: Which month and year did you file ur application?

Dear,

1- i didn't receive any email from LVO (on 25th of February 2017 and its deadline was 25th March 2017, i checked these dates later on 26th of March 2017 on GCKey after checking my file status online, where it was written that We sent you correspondence on February 25, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.) regarding my Medical request , RPRF and police report. then i checked my email inbox, junk mails and trash but there was no mail then i felt need to check GCKey to whom with i was linked already. Before this all the correspondence was on email but at that time i didn't get it, i didn't know how.
2- 25th March 2017
3- yes to visa office London, i guess to whom i should sent mail from one of my cousin who got MR from this email address.

I filed my application for Manitoba in July 2014.

Can u guide me what will be the next move or what should i have to do now. it will be better for me if u reply with any example like this case for my satisfaction.

Thanks
Badil

Mr Badil

Did Manitoba send you an email with regards to the email sent to them by LVO? What i mean did manitoba told you to retake ielts? Or hows the communication between manitoba and you at that point of the procedural letter?

Hope for your response

Thanks

Jhay

FrostiRose

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
Doc's Request.
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Med's Request
16-02-2017
Med's Done....
28-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-02-2018
Small update for the spreadsheet. Just received My GCMS notes and my application is being sent to Ottawa instead of London.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hi,
I am new to the forum and would like to be added to the spreadsheet.

TIMELINE:
Spouse Application (Outland) sent: April 05, 2017
Received: April 06
AOR: May 03
PA initial email: May 04
Medical Request (PA): May 05
Sponsorship approval: May 09
Medical Sent: May 11
Schedule A Background Declaration form requested (PA): May 11
Medical Passed/ECAS updated: May 19
Schedule A form uploaded: May 19
File transfer to London VO: May 24
Passport Request: Waiting
Visa Issuance: Waiting

Thanks,
Kinza

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
I could be reading it wrong, but does the spreadsheet indicate that no one from the new outland application sent to London VO have gotten DM yet?

Anyone on this thread have DM from new outland app not on spreadsheet?

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Hi,
I am new to the forum and would like to be added to the spreadsheet.

TIMELINE:
Spouse Application (Outland) sent: April 05, 2017
Received: April 06
AOR: May 03
PA initial email: May 04
Medical Request (PA): May 05
Sponsorship approval: May 09
Medical Sent: May 11
Schedule A Background Declaration form requested (PA): May 11
Medical Passed/ECAS updated: May 19
Schedule A form uploaded: May 19
File transfer to London VO: May 24
Passport Request: Waiting
Visa Issuance: Waiting

Thanks,
Kinza
Just need to know where you're located, and then I can add you in! :)

I could be reading it wrong, but does the spreadsheet indicate that no one from the new outland application sent to London VO have gotten DM yet?

Anyone on this thread have DM from new outland app not on spreadsheet?
The new forms only came in late last year, and London usually takes at least 8 or more months to process, so it's not surprising that no one who submitted with the new forms has had DM yet. Just sit tight. And hopefully no one around here is not on the spreadsheet...!!!

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017

The new forms only came in late last year, and London usually takes at least 8 or more months to process, so it's not surprising that no one who submitted with the new forms has had DM yet. Just sit tight. And hopefully no one around here is not on the spreadsheet...!!!
Yes - my question was more for any experiences with people (like myself) who are not on the spreadsheet as I am sure there are more in this forum that are not represented on that sheet because they have not been asked to be added or whatnot :)

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Yes - my question was more for any experiences with people (like myself) who are not on the spreadsheet as I am sure there are more in this forum that are not represented on that sheet because they have not been asked to be added or whatnot :)
We don't ask people specifically to add their info, we simply hope (and ask) that people just post their info on the post so that we can add them in. A lot of work and time goes into maintaining and updating the spreadsheet.... and it's only useful to everyone if people actually share their information. So yeah, if you want to say thanks for the information and advice that you get on here from volunteers, the best way to do that is to share your info so we can add you into the spreadsheet. The more data we have, the more accurate the spreadsheet becomes.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017

I am located in Toronto, my spouse is from Karachi, Pakistan. Thanks!