+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
nishra said:
WELL I DID ASK YOU GUYS NICELY!! didnt get the answer UNTIL i start being rude (thats your thought) even she the one being rude!! (telling me to calm down) the I GOT THE ANSWER - PERFECT!!!! and i didnt know you guys work here for free doing this for spare time,,,, seriously look back and think when people ask you guys. give them the answer in nice way, dont throw a rockets to me and tell me to stop posting or repeating our post over again, dont expect everyone has the same knowledge as you do!!! to be honest i do have TIME to do my homework,, im not like you have spare time and spend it here and others with their issues...i have better things to do...but anway thanks for your support good luck to everyone for their COPR
really? really? how is it possible it didn't occur to you people who offer this advice/create these spreadsheets are doing it for FREE?!?! OMG that is the funniest thing i've heard all day! seriously, get some common sense lady. i think the jury has spoken and you really need to get over yourself and move along. bye... enjoy your new life in canada.

nishra

Nov 6, 2014
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
PBA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUN-14
AOR Received.
22-AUG-14
File Transfer...
22-AUG-14
Med's Done....
22-JUN-14
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
24-FEB-15 DECISION MADE
andrew-brit said:
Nishra, first of all let me say that there is a 'common question sheet' linked in Schnookololy's signature. It is referred to from to time and a lot of information is in there. You should refer to that.

Secondly, a spreadsheet is for tabular data, not for questions and answers. It would make little sense to put Q&A in a spreadsheet.

Thirdly, you are correct that some users who are intimidated by forms/the process will undoubtedly ask questions which have been asked before, it is a fact of life. However you can help yourself by reading various threads on the forum, the FAQ, and hopefully giving back to the board by passing on the knowledge you learned.

I did not know anything the process until September 2014 when I applied, and sure I had questions but I also made attempts to learn myself.

Finally, you have been approved, most likely you will have your COPR within 4 weeks and then you can land and get on with your life! Be happy, do not insult people who are here to help. If you cannot say anything nice do not say anything at all!
Thank you i like your respose!! i seriously mean it that you make me feel better,, the fact is that i get nervous to ask the question it might be answered in one of 1000s page is displayed, how am i suppost to know this, and how am i suppost to find FAQ until she point it to me.... but in the end i said THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THEIR SUPPORT!!!

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
nishra said:
WELL I DID ASK YOU GUYS NICELY!! didnt get the answer UNTIL i start being rude (thats your thought) even she the one being rude!! (telling me to calm down) the I GOT THE ANSWER - PERFECT!!!! and i didnt know you guys work here for free doing this for spare time,,,, seriously look back and think when people ask you guys. give them the answer in nice way, dont throw a rockets to me and tell me to stop posting or repeating our post over again, dont expect everyone has the same knowledge as you do!!! to be honest i don't have TIME to do my homework,, im not like you have spare time and spend it here and others with their issues...i have better things to do...but anway thanks for your support good luck to everyone for their COPR
Ah-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so torn between being so blind with rage, and being just incredibly amused at the sheer ignorance of this post. You don't have TIME to do your own research, so you want us to do it for you?! Tough sh*t!!! Immigration is time-consuming -- you clearly have time to post rants on here, telling me that *I'm* the one being rude, and, btw, YOU'RE F*ING WELCOME.

MAN the crazies are out in abundance today! GAWD.

canada_nz - thanks for the lovely comments on the spreadsheet! Andrew and I do work hard to make it usable, readable, and useful - we are constantly upgrading it and adding different stats and measures without making it overwhelming, so it's very nice to know that our efforts are paying off! Cheers for your kind words.

Andrew - I agree with rhcohen, you are way nicer than either of us, haha. I think 4ish years of dealing with entitled brats on here (and to a lesser extent on BE) have turned me into somewhat of a raging b*tch at times... haha!! <3

sam_1985

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Nishra: you have got to be the most ungrateful person!! If I was the administrator of this forum, I would suspend your account; the spreadsheet has allowed me to stay calm when the processing time for London creeped up to 29 months, it allowed people to figure out what it means when applications are kept in Mississauga.... Plz have some respect for people that try to help out here; it's not coz they don't have better things to do it's coz they're not selfish like u.... Take ur frustration elsewhere!!!!! What a rude woman u r! I wish I had the same diplomacy skills as Andrew but I lose it when I see people like u complaining and being so negative.... Plz stop posting silly comments!!!

coreygirl

Dec 1, 2014
Seriously. That spreadsheet saved me stress and allowed me to talk my husband down the walls when he wasnt being patient.

Something that helped me as well? After my initial post, I came back and read all the new posts every day, so I didnt have to ask the same thing over again, I could see when other people asked questions I also needed answers too.

I didnt have all the answers, but I had to research a lot myself. If gaining PR for yourself or your loved one in Canada is important to you, then MAKE TIME TO RESEARCH. You know, it's kind of a big deal.

Nishra: You seem to have an awful lot of time today to be replying all over this thread. Maybe use that time to get to know the CIC website some more? Just a suggestion.

To SchnookoLoly, you and Andrew-brit have been lifesavers. For so so so many people! I'm still hear reading even though we are all approved (oh, and landed on Saturday, March 21!) so that maybe I can help out with someones question or something somewhere down the road. Thanks you two!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
nishra said:
WELL I DID ASK YOU GUYS NICELY!! didnt get the answer UNTIL i start being rude (thats your thought) even she the one being rude!! (telling me to calm down) the I GOT THE ANSWER - PERFECT!!!! and i didnt know you guys work here for free doing this for spare time,,,, seriously look back and think when people ask you guys. give them the answer in nice way, dont throw a rockets to me and tell me to stop posting or repeating our post over again, dont expect everyone has the same knowledge as you do!!! to be honest i don't have TIME to do my homework,, im not like you have spare time and spend it here and others with their issues...i have better things to do...but anway thanks for your support good luck to everyone for their COPR
You really are way out of line, ridiculously rude and ungrateful. You have better things to do than to research the immigration process that you are going through? Well, the rest of us have better things to do than to help you. I suggest you simply stop posting on the forum.

nishra

Nov 6, 2014
London UK
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
PBA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-JUN-14
AOR Received.
22-AUG-14
File Transfer...
22-AUG-14
Med's Done....
22-JUN-14
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
24-FEB-15 DECISION MADE
well thanks to other who is attacking me it doesnt really bother me at all even so they dont know what the hell is going on here!!.. but something i have noticed the LINK is on main spreadsheet!!! THANKS for admin for listening my suggestion and thanks for all admin who support people here and i admin it you guys working really hard for this---IM SORRY if i hurt your feeling today ...BUT you gotta be Polite and nice when you answering people questions...of course us here most of us not happy waiting answer from CIC, but you gotta to remember this!! we always wanted to hear positive, not being rude to our answers, it doesnt bother me at all anyway,,, just change the subject and move on..

Thanks admin again for their support

SMILE :D :D :D :D

princesstigger

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
AOR Received.
never!
File Transfer...
28-Aug-2014 (Sponsor Approval)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
17-June-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 26-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
COPR 14-Sep-15 LANDED 18-Sep-15
coreygirl said:
Seriously. That spreadsheet saved me stress and allowed me to talk my husband down the walls when he wasnt being patient.

Something that helped me as well? After my initial post, I came back and read all the new posts every day, so I didnt have to ask the same thing over again, I could see when other people asked questions I also needed answers too.

I didnt have all the answers, but I had to research a lot myself. If gaining PR for yourself or your loved one in Canada is important to you, then MAKE TIME TO RESEARCH. You know, it's kind of a big deal.

Nishra: You seem to have an awful lot of time today to be replying all over this thread. Maybe use that time to get to know the CIC website some more? Just a suggestion.

To SchnookoLoly, you and Andrew-brit have been lifesavers. For so so so many people! I'm still hear reading even though we are all approved (oh, and landed on Saturday, March 21!) so that maybe I can help out with someones question or something somewhere down the road. Thanks you two!
Totally Totally agree. This forum has been a lifesaver!! I spend my time keeping up to date with the forum and trying to find information for myself. If you can't find an answer or are still unsure about anything, the help on here is fantastic!

Why should anyone else spoon feed you because you can't be arsed to read through the history of this forum or search CIC for yourself?

I'm amazed at the patience shown by the admin on here :D

Thank you so very much to Schnookololy and Andrew-brit, you are appreciated for all your time given for free

mrsb2014

Jan 14, 2015
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London :'(
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Originally Jan 20 2015 (included wrong checklist) resent Mar 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 9th - RCMP CHECK &amp; RPRF requested
AOR Received.
Apr 28 2015
File Transfer...
May 15 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 23 2014
Hi

Can you please update the spreadsheet. AOR received 13th Mar.

andrew-brit

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2014
Calgary, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
SA: 31-10-2014 In Process: 07-09-2015
File Transfer...
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014 extended until 19-10-2016
Passport Req..
DM 05-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
30-12-2015
mrsb2014 said:
Hi

Can you please update the spreadsheet. AOR received 13th Mar.

Updated, thanks! Should be receiving sponsor approval soon.

mrsb2014

Jan 14, 2015
AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London :'(
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Originally Jan 20 2015 (included wrong checklist) resent Mar 27 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 9th - RCMP CHECK &amp; RPRF requested
AOR Received.
Apr 28 2015
File Transfer...
May 15 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 23 2014
andrew-brit said:
Updated, thanks! Should be receiving sponsor approval soon.
Oh I hope so! :D

Yomaben

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
London Uk
Visa Office......
London Uk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02.02.14, resubmitted 17.06.14
AOR Received.
SA/ Approval 08.08.2014
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
26-03-14, re medical submitted 28-10-15
Interview........
21-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 17.11.15
LANDED..........
TBC
You guys are doing are a very good job. This forum has been a life saver.

sherri

May 26, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
02-06-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Done....
29-05-2014
I agree - SchnookoLoly, you have been tremendously helpful and a great source of information. Andrew and Cohen have also helped and I appreciate that all of you take time out of your day to help us. Countless times I have thought, "Wow - they have stuck around after they have completed their PR applications just to offer their insight to help others." It is super kind of you and anyone who is less than thankful doesn't deserve a moment of your time or energy.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
You guys are all lovely, thanks so much. I've calmed down quite a bit after yesterday's, er, display - never been that angry about a stupid message board before, haha. But the support has been fantastic. :) Cheers, you all rock. <3

kks1234

Oct 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
SchnookoLoly said:
You guys are all lovely, thanks so much. I've calmed down quite a bit after yesterday's, er, display - never been that angry about a stupid message board before, haha. But the support has been fantastic. :) Cheers, you all rock. <3
I too just wanted to throw in my thanks for everyone who has answered my questions through the process. Only wish I realised this forum was here before spending 6 months puzzling through the application forms on my own!

Also the quality of the spreadsheet on Outland London is AMAZING. The only other one i look at is Aug 14 outland and their spreadsheet is always in various states of disarray. Everyone should be super grateful for such easy to access and understand information.

Keep up the fab work :)