+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

anonapplicant8

Aug 28, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM - 16-10-2015
Anyones application on here gone to Mississauga instead of London?

The reason I ask is I checked ECAS this morning and my application has gone to "In Process". I don't know if I should be excited or if it is standard there? It says they started processing my application on the 6th which is when we got the SA.

I understand this part takes a while still.

Apologies for the double post. Could the sheet be updated please?

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
afroza said:
Hello,

So I still haven't got any status changes from CIC regarding my husband's visa. I contacted local MP to see if they can get some info out from them. CIC replied only by saying that "the application awaits for an Immigration officer's review and will contact the applicant in due course."

What does this mean? Are we still behind in our process or does this mean it's a final check? We are currently on 10 months of our waiting period. Can't believe it's taking so long and no idea why..!!!!!!! :(
Your application was only transferred to London at the end of January, it probably got there at the beginning of February. It's only been in London for EIGHT months. London's published processing time is 11 months. You still have another 3 months to wait before you're considered to be taking longer than standard, which is why you aren't getting any response on your emails etc. It's frustrating but all you can do is sit tight.

sh52 said:
Thanks!

How do I know which ones are Pakistani Apps that have been transferred directly to LVO?
SO far only two people have added their info to this spreadsheet from applications that were transferred directly to London for Pakistani applicants. There is a chart at the bottom called "Applications By Office", you can see the fourth line is stats for London (from Islamabad), and that there are only two applications. The specific lines are the ones that have "PK" (Pakistan) in column N, which is the applicant's location.

The meaning of all the colours is at the top, as you have been told. The colours for Application Received just make the months easier to tell at a glance. Yellow column is days for sponsor approval, blue for days from sponsor approval to DM, dark green for days from application to DM, and so on. All the stats and legends are at the bottom under the detail.

EricandLinda said:
Why do they say (for getting COPR)

On a separate piece of paper, please provide the following information:

-Height (you/your spouse/common-law partner)
-Eye Colour (you/your spouse/common-law partner)

This is so confusing. Is my wife supposed to provide this info of herself AND me as well? My wife is the principal applicant. I am the sponsor.
I'd think logically it's just for the principal applicant, but you can always provide both just to be sure. Just make it a chart and at the top write "Eric (Sponsor)" and "Linda (Principal Applicant)" and then provide the detail. But I'm 99.999% it's just for your wife. :)

BTW A passport request is the same as decision made, so CONGRATS! You'll find yourself greenified on the spreadsheet! :)

anonapplicant8 said:
Anyones application on here gone to Mississauga instead of London?

The reason I ask is I checked ECAS this morning and my application has gone to "In Process". I don't know if I should be excited or if it is standard there? It says they started processing my application on the 6th which is when we got the SA.

I understand this part takes a while still.

Apologies for the double post. Could the sheet be updated please?
This information is on the spreadsheet. Column E: Processing Office. The spreadsheet is there to provide this information, use it! :)

dan888

Sep 2, 2014
A touch paranoid maybe but our ECAS status changed to Decision Made yesterday (9.10.2014) as did 2 others on the spreadsheet, I have had no request for copy passport or photos or even an E-mail. Should be noted our application is out of London the other 2 out of Mississauga!

Should I be worried?

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
dan888 said:
A touch paranoid maybe but our ECAS status changed to Decision Made yesterday (9.10.2014) as did 2 others on the spreadsheet, I have had no request for copy passport or photos or even an E-mail. Should be noted our application is out of London the other 2 out of Mississauga!

Should I be worried?
No - for visa exempt applicants, it's not out of the norm to not get a ppr. This happens in ottawa quite a bit, and i assume it's associated with a)the unlikelyhood the applicant's name would change and/or b)the passport validity date is greater than 6 mo. congratulations - my guess is your COPR is in the mail! It is also common to not hear anything from the visa office about the decision being made. Basically the COPR is your notification of approval.

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
+1 to what rhcohen said - generally there's no PPR or photo request, it seems to be more the Ottawa and Mississauga offices that are asking for it. Congrats!!!

ray2912

Oct 10, 2014
Could you please add me to the spreadsheet? Finally received Sponsorship today!

App received in Mississauga: Sept 3
Sponsor approval: October 10
Canadian married to a British
Living High Wycombe
but it looks like it has been sent to the Ottawa office

Medical and payments all done up front
Thanks this forum has been a great help so far!

HaHi

Oct 10, 2014
Hi, Please add me to the spreadsheet. Thanks!

-Date application received in Mississauga: 30 January 2014
-Whether you applied as Married or Common-Law: Married
-Date of sponsor approval: 7 March 2014
-Which office is processing Phase 2 of your application: London, UK
-Date(s) of any other requests you've had: none
-Whether or not the principal applicant is non-visa exempt: Principal applicant is not visa-exempt
-Current location of the principal applicant: Lahore, Pakistan
-Principal applicant (i.e., sponsored person): Husband

Medical done October 2013, submitted with application

PF

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014
Med's Done....
26/07/2014
Passport Req..
17/11/2014
ray2912 said:
Could you please add me to the spreadsheet? Finally received Sponsorship today!

App received in Mississauga: Sept 3
Sponsor approval: October 10
Canadian married to a British
Living High Wycombe
but it looks like it has been sent to the Ottawa office

Medical and payments all done up front
Thanks this forum has been a great help so far!
I hope mine arrived soon as my application arrived on the sane day

PF

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014
Med's Done....
26/07/2014
Passport Req..
17/11/2014
PF said:
I hope mine arrived soon as my application arrived on the sane day
Typos sorry - hope mine arrives soon

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Got you all, thanks!

Merseyuk

Sep 24, 2014
We have decision made on sept 25. When I look at the time line seems the COPR comes within 10 days to canada. There is nothing at our lawyers office as of the 10 of oct.!!! Should we be worried? Does it come in the regular mail? Seems to me it is an important document to chance that?
If you could add us to the timeline..
Married
Applied Outland jan 25/2014
Medical and criminal records sent with application
SA Feb 25/2014
Rolf paid May 21/2014
In process ecas sept 23/2014
Decision made sept25 /2014
In Vancouver

Becki567

Aug 8, 2013
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
27-09-2013
File Transfer...
30-09-2013
Med's Done....
09-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-05-2014
Merseyuk said:
We have decision made on sept 25. When I look at the time line seems the COPR comes within 10 days to canada. There is nothing at our lawyers office as of the 10 of oct.!!! Should we be worried? Does it come in the regular mail? Seems to me it is an important document to chance that?
If you could add us to the timeline..
Married
Applied Outland jan 25/2014
Medical and criminal records sent with application
SA Feb 25/2014
Rolf paid May 21/2014
In process ecas sept 23/2014
Decision made sept25 /2014
In Vancouver
I have added you to the spreadsheet. I would not worry. There has been more than one case where the COPR wasn't even mailed until 1-2 weeks after decision made. It took me 4 weeks to receive mine. I was beginning to worry and my MP contacted London who advised they would not even look into missing COPR's until 6 weeks had passed. They do arrive registered mail, but we were not given any tracking information when my MP enquired.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Hey guys

So having landed in Alberta 2 weeks ago I applied to re new my Alberta health care (had it from precious work permits)

Anyway 2 weeks later it still hasn't arrived so I told my wife and she said your an idiot we are supposed to apply for that together - I had no idea and I gave it to the lady in the registery she looked it over and said it's fine

So what should we do now should I just phone them and see what's happening? Do you guys think this could have raised any red flags as they also took a copy of my copr with condition 51 on it? Not that is matters as we are living together, I just don't want to complicate things

We will call them after the holiday but iif anyone has any experience with this or if I'm just over thinking it any input would be great thanks

SchnookoLoly

Champion Member
Mar 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 Jan 2012
File Transfer...
24 Apr 2012
Passport Req..
26 Jun 2012
VISA ISSUED...
21 Aug 2012
LANDED..........
08 Dec 2012
Can't speak for Alberta but in Ontario my husband didn't news me to apply for health care, I wasn't even a resident in Canada when he landed and applied! I highly doubt she needed to be with you.

As for length of time I can't help there, hopefully someone else can!