+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for Outland LONDON, UK Applications!

mirage1964

Sep 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-12
AOR Received.
27-06-12 LVO "in process" 15-11-12
File Transfer...
27-06-12
Med's Done....
01-11-11
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2012
nmford said:
I hope you're right :)

Mine is in process and has been since 24th September... This "in process" part is killing me!!!
Hey nmford :)

Don't know how you are doing it....ours changed to to "in process" on Nov 15 and I remember how happy we were. Now it is three weeks and nothing and when I log on and see "in process" I am ready to through the computer out the window! Worse is seeing others who have applied after us getting approved....

Hang in there..the finish line is insight...

M

nmford

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London!
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
Landed a long time ago without residency!
mirage1964 said:
Hey nmford :)

Don't know how you are doing it....ours changed to to "in process" on Nov 15 and I remember how happy we were. Now it is three weeks and nothing and when I log on and see "in process" I am ready to through the computer out the window! Worse is seeing others who have applied after us getting approved....

Hang in there..the finish line is insight...

M
I was ecstatic when mine changed. Now I've almost given up hope and have gone a bit cuckoo :p :eek: :-\

Herjeet

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Leeds
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
23-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed on 15/11/2012. Awaiting COPR
Huuurrraaaayyyyyy!!! My wife's COPR arrived yesterday!! It was posted, according to the stamp on the 22nd of November and picked up the package at the local post office. Off to the border tomorrow to formally land her in Canada! Just got her SIN number issued, its finally happening...time to live the dream! Thank you all very much for helping my wife and I through this most stressful process..Sweden, you have been helpful in answering my query's! Good luck to everyone who's waiting for their application's to be completed. I will no doubt be checking the forum and will help as best as I can! :D :D :D :D :D

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Herjeet said:
Huuurrraaaayyyyyy!!! My wife's COPR arrived yesterday!! It was posted, according to the stamp on the 22nd of November and picked up the package at the local post office. Off to the border tomorrow to formally land her in Canada! Just got her SIN number issued, its finally happening...time to live the dream! Thank you all very much for helping my wife and I through this most stressful process..Sweden, you have been helpful in answering my query's! Good luck to everyone who's waiting for their application's to be completed. I will no doubt be checking the forum and will help as best as I can! :D :D :D :D :D
Yeah! congrats, that's great to hear, enjoy the flagpoling! and "welcome" to Canada! ( from a very very recent PR...)
Sweden

May 17, 2012
johare12 said:
I'm getting nervous with the holidays getting so close!
Feeling like if we don't get good news in the next two weeks, we won't have the papers in time for our flight back to Canada (with the holidays and slow post at this time of year :( )
Tell me about it. I am getting nervous my partners coming to Canada January 2nd and still no news we are still hoping he will have his COPR before, I am hoping the next 2 weeks there will be some movement. My partner sent an updated police certificate in Oct because I read somewhere that it needs to be within 3 months of issue when it reaches CIC, the police certificate was issued over 3 months before we applied, it was done very early in the application stage. To avoid any delays we sent a updated one to London.

In November I sent an email asking if my application is in London and if they received the additional documents. On November 15, I received a reply to my email saying "Your file was received in London in September and is in a queue to be reviewed by an officer We do not recommend that you send documents to the London office before your file has been initially reviewed. If additional information is required we will request them once your file has been reviewed". So I'm not sure if they have attached the additional files to the original file. I hope my application is at least under review by now.

bonitanita

Feb 8, 2012
St. John's
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2012 rcvd 2 May 2012
Doc's Request.
04-12-2012 sent to High Commission on 21-12-2012
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
25/07/2012
Med's Done....
28 March 2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 14/01/2013 Rcvd: 24/01/2013
I have all my papers ready for sending my new criminal report out. On the form, it says that you can get the police to mail the report directly to the Visa Office. Has anyone done this? I want to do this to save time. Just wondering if its a good idea to trust them or not?

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
nmford said:
I was ecstatic when mine changed. Now I've almost given up hope and have gone a bit cuckoo :p :eek: :-\
I hear ya nmford. I also am a very very unhappy camper right now. After getting an E-mail on the 27th November saying that my application will soon be approved and my COPR mailed out, I have not received it, ECAS is still in process. I am flying out next Wednesday, which certainly looks like I won't have it in time for that flight. Also now me and my wife have to arrange a "day trip" to the States from Edmonton, which is certainly not a short voyage at all. I will be so furious if after I get out there and the COPR arrives in the first week or so.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
R151NG5UN said:
I hear ya nmford. I also am a very very unhappy camper right now. After getting an E-mail on the 27th November saying that my application will soon be approved and my COPR mailed out, I have not received it, ECAS is still in process. I am flying out next Wednesday, which certainly looks like I won't have it in time for that flight. Also now me and my wife have to arrange a "day trip" to the States from Edmonton, which is certainly not a short voyage at all. I will be so furious if after I get out there and the COPR arrives in the first week or so.
Fingers crossed that you won't have to do that, and the COPR will arrive tomorrow! they know that you're leaving on wednesday, so they should be able to get things on time..
For ecas not being updated - that's OK. When I received my COPR, I could see that the visa was actually issued on the 5th of November, and ecas changed on the 8th in the evening... so you might arrive in Canada with your COPR in hand, land, and ecas will still say "in process" ... :)
Fingers crossed,
Sweden

paulonaboat

Mar 14, 2012
nmford said:
I hear you both, my wife and I were in a race to see if the COPR would arrive before the baby. When we switched to In Process on Nov 13 I thought we still had a chance. We had already decided to have the baby here in Toronto, and my wife has been here as a visitor since June, so there were obvious health coverage issues at stake. Of course we'd made sure we had the funds to pay for it ourselves if needed before deciding to do it here. But still would have been nice not to have to!! Long story short, Baby Won! And still we wait. Ah well, a healthy little boy and mama doing fine is what we're focussing on. No doubt it will arrive any day now! (?)

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
paulonaboat said:
I hear you both, my wife and I were in a race to see if the COPR would arrive before the baby. When we switched to In Process on Nov 13 I thought we still had a chance. We had already decided to have the baby here in Toronto, and my wife has been here as a visitor since June, so there were obvious health coverage issues at stake. Of course we'd made sure we had the funds to pay for it ourselves if needed before deciding to do it here. But still would have been nice not to have to!! Long story short, Baby Won! And still we wait. Ah well, a healthy little boy and mama doing fine is what we're focussing on. No doubt it will arrive any day now! (?)
Welcome on the new baby, and congratulations to both parents! glad to hear all went well, especially without health coverage...
Looking at your timeline, you should indeed hear any day now, so I hope it comes very soon!
Sweden

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
Congrats on your baby Paulonaboat. Always nice to hear great news like that. Very happy for you and your wife. :D

Hopefully London can move things along , so some of us wanting to start families have a chance whilst the tools are still in good working order lol. :D

Becca_star

Sep 29, 2012
Congrats on the arrival of your new baby paulonaboat! We are currently waiting for my husbands PR to come through before we start our family, as I'd love to have our baby in Canada! I was really hoping we'd have good news on the PR before Christmas but as we haven't even moved in to "In Process" yet, our chances are looking slim.....

bonitanita

Feb 8, 2012
St. John's
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
25/07/2012
Med's Done....
28 March 2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Congratulations!!!

bonitanita

Feb 8, 2012
St. John's
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
25/07/2012
Med's Done....
28 March 2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Mailed my police report application to Hampshire today. Hopefully they send it to Grosvenor St ASAP and then............ miracles will happen!

scottishmaple

Oct 9, 2012
Where it always rains
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012