+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for outland Buffalo applicants!

beantown

Mar 30, 2010
can_usa_97 said:
This is great, I'd been thinking about doing it myself for a while. It's nice to see and not check 4+ different threads.
Mine isn't quite right though. I got my transfer 8/12 - but not yet in process with Buffalo.
Mine's not right either. I was In Process 6/7/10 and received PPR 8/26.

S

SaugaBoss

i'll fix the errors!

i received my second FBI Request still debating whether to send it in without them requesting it....I also have my RPRF receipt i dont have to give it to Buffalo but might to speed it up... maybe theylll see the mail and actually look at my application
:eek: :eek: :eek:

anyone send in any info without it being requested?

CaraPK

Apr 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-10
Doc's Request.
19-08-2010
AOR Received.
12-08-2010
File Transfer...
17-06-10
Med's Done....
10-05-10
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
21-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-10
LANDED..........
28-11-10
SaugaBoss said:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhRdh026XqeudHhfTWotUHctdEcxN1lHOVVwaTBZVmc&hl=en&authkey=CP3Lwe4B#gid=0
Looks great! Just a small addition to mine- the interview was waived. :)

wmaitner

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My interview was waived August 12th, and we sent off the second FBI clearance letter today, overnight FedEx, with sticker attached to the FBI letter and the envelope it was sent in. Hopefully they won't loose this one, but I did get a backup copy too (dated Sept 30, 2010, so we have a little time before it expires). So they will get my FBI letter tomorrow afternoon. *crossesfingers*

S

SaugaBoss

CaraPK said:
Looks great! Just a small addition to mine- the interview was waived. :)

oh nice did u get an email or mail... and did they require any docS?

S

SaugaBoss

wmaitner said:
My interview was waived August 12th, and we sent off the second FBI clearance letter today, overnight FedEx, with sticker attached to the FBI letter and the envelope it was sent in. Hopefully they won't loose this one, but I did get a backup copy too (dated Sept 30, 2010, so we have a little time before it expires). So they will get my FBI letter tomorrow afternoon. *crossesfingers*
so did buffalo ask you for your FBI certificate?

and what mailing address 3000 or 1 HSBC?

Cherlyn

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga/Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2010
Med's Done....
15-03-2010
SaugaBoss said:
i'll fix the errors!

i received my second FBI Request still debating whether to send it in without them requesting it....I also have my RPRF receipt i dont have to give it to Buffalo but might to speed it up... maybe theylll see the mail and actually look at my application
:eek: :eek: :eek:

anyone send in any info without it being requested?
I sent the RPRF without request. Wasn't speed anything. Just got a receipt with a notice they received it.
They do not need anything from my side as per their last letter and from 12 weeks I stand on the same spot...................and I just can't imagine what's going on.

wmaitner

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SaugaBoss said:
so did buffalo ask you for your FBI certificate?

and what mailing address 3000 or 1 HSBC?
3000 HSBC Center

In the letter that said they needed my medicals (which they showed done, just not in Buffalo), they stated they need my FBI clearance letter (which if you've been following Heather's and my posts, they said they had just three days before sending us a letter saying they needed it). So I sent my FBI letter off with a sticker on the FBI letter and on the envelope that I sent in the FedEx envelope. If they loose this one, they did it on purpose.

adetia9

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
USA Outland - Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
File Transfer...
03-05-2010
Med's Done....
30-11-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
I swear, upon all that is holy, if they lose my FBI cert (assuming one day I will actually manage to successfully get one *chuckles*), I'll be the crazy woman hurling herself over the cliff.

CeeGee

Star Member
Jan 31, 2010
Good news! We went to the border last Friday to see if I could renew my Visitor's Record and try to get my son another Student Visa (he's 8 and in Grade 4 this year). We had really messed up and after getting his Study Permit the first year in 2007, never went back. So he was in school two years without one. BIG NO NO, possible inadmissibility if they wanted to be harsh. Well, I went in expecting to have my butt handed to me but the IO was an absolute sweetheart. Asked me some questions, asked me about my son not having a study permit for two years. I answered honestly, the school didn't request another one after the first year, so we let it go. All was fine though, she issued him his Permit and gave me another YEAR on my VR!!! She said they were working on my file so she probably wouldn't see us back in there before we got PR. Wow, big weight lifted off our chest! Unfortunately, on the same trip we totalled our car. Things have to balance out I suppose lol The kids were in the car but they were fine, didn't even cry and my son was so jazzed. He was all excited to have been in a car crash...ugh. So yeah...balance. I'm choosing to focus on the AWESOME news and not the bad stuff hehe

Vervain--Great news about the visitor record, but how scary that must have been for you be in a car accident when you are PREGNANT!! I am so sorry to hear the bad news; I hope this doesn't put any kind of unworkable financial burden on you. Good news about the visitor records, but, geez, that was a very hard way to get good news!

sbwv09

Feb 18, 2010
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo/NYC
App. Filed.......
May 17, 10
File Transfer...
June 22, 10/August 31, 10 (to NYC)
Med's Done....
April 6, 10
Passport Req..
September 13, 10
VISA ISSUED...
9/28, Received 10/21
LANDED..........
10/22/10
Vervain, I'm so glad nobody was hurt! With all the trips we go on, it's easy to take for granted the fact that we arrive home safely. I'm grateful that you are all ok and that you got your visitor's status taken care of.

wmaitner

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, Buffalo has my second FBI letter now. Signed off by H.CARLAND on Sep 2, 2010 9:42 AM. Now Buffalo, get off your collective arses and give me my damn visa!

Vervain

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 6, 2010
File Transfer...
Sep 8, 2010 Detroit
Med's Done....
Apr 23, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 22, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 29, 2010
LANDED..........
Oct 14, 2010
CeeGee said:
hehe
Vervain--Great news about the visitor record, but how scary that must have been for you be in a car accident when you are PREGNANT!! I am so sorry to hear the bad news; I hope this doesn't put any kind of unworkable financial burden on you. Good news about the visitor records, but, geez, that was a very hard way to get good news!
I did have an ultrasound after the accident and baby was fine :D Cars are made of tofu these days. The impact was minimal but we were hit by an SUV and our car is a writeoff. We are down to no vehicle now but hubby's Dad is going to help out. I can't wait for PR so I can get a PT job and help out. I will still be a stay at home mommy for a few more years, but a little extra would be great!

frenchrock

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Massena, New York, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04-06-2010
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
waived
Med's Done....
26-04-2009 (expired/waived)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2010
LANDED..........
pending
SaugaBoss said:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhRdh026XqeudHhfTWotUHctdEcxN1lHOVVwaTBZVmc&hl=en&authkey=CP3Lwe4B#gid=0

Here is the spreadsheet to view everyone's time line for Buffalo... Please let me know of any changes ill update it for us if that's ok with everyone :) I think its easier to click the link than pasting the table in the forum it can get really confusing.
Wow, awesome! Thanks for doing this!

S

SaugaBoss

we have a new PPR for march applicant congrats ;D

and vervain i hope everyone is ok! wish u the best :D