waived-letter dated 27/07/2010
Passport Req..
20/09/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28/09/2010
LANDED..........
28/09/2010
SaugaBoss said:
i did recieve the stickers what should i do just mail a money order? I am not sure how to do this... i didnt pay for the first part.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

S

SaugaBoss

plumosa said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp
i tried going on the site before the link doesnt work... im assuming i use the buffalo office to pay online and then print the receipt and put the bar code sticker on it. but the dumb sit doesnt work

plumosa

May 27, 2010
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
10/05/2010
Med's Done....
30/11/2009
Interview........
Passport Req..
20/09/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28/09/2010
LANDED..........
28/09/2010
SaugaBoss said:
i tried going on the site before the link doesnt work... im assuming i use the buffalo office to pay online and then print the receipt and put the bar code sticker on it. but the dumb sit doesnt work
well after reading this it looks like you'll have to pay the fees to Canada, and NOT to buffalo, as I could not find anything on Buffalo's website about paying fees. Maybe someone else can chime in? I think if you're going to pay the fees in advance of getting a letter you need to contact CIC and make sure that they can get the proof to Buffalo for you.

since you didn't pay for the fees the first time around, are you sure that you need to pay the RPRF?

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
SaugaBoss said:
Pay it using Mississauga. Then they will email you the receipt when you pay - that is the part you send in.

plumosa

May 27, 2010
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
10/05/2010
Med's Done....
30/11/2009
Interview........
Passport Req..
20/09/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28/09/2010
LANDED..........
28/09/2010
heatherusa said:
Pay it using Mississauga. Then they will email you the receipt when you pay - that is the part you send in.
I don't know if they can, actually.

"If you are applying at an office outside Canada

You can find information on fee payment methods at the website of the visa office (immigration applications) or the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate (proof of citizenship applications) responsible for your area. Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada."

SaugaBoss, I think a call to CIC and case-specific email to buffalo is in order for you!

S

SaugaBoss

heatherusa said:
thanks guys so i am going to pay online using the mississauga office and print the receipt and attach my bar codes :)

heatherusa

Mar 23, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
22-04-2010
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08-10-2010
LANDED..........
26-10-2010
SaugaBoss said:
thanks guys so i am going to pay online using the mississauga office and print the receipt and attach my bar codes :)
Maybe double check like Plumosa suggests.

We paid both fees, separately, but at the same time, prior to sending to Mis. I then forwarded the correct copy of the receipt (I had originally included the wrong print out) to Buffalo after the application was trandferred.

S

SaugaBoss

heatherusa said:
Maybe double check like Plumosa suggests.

We paid both fees, separately, but at the same time, prior to sending to Mis. I then forwarded the correct copy of the receipt (I had originally included the wrong print out) to Buffalo after the application was trandferred.
i emailed buffalo about this their response was we do not provide individual counseling?? All i asked was where to send the payment to. I am going to call CIC call center today and see what they suggest. I read on the Buffalo website but its not clear that i might have to pay it to mississauga... i will call and confirm everything to be on the safe side! and it is the RPRF right not the other ones

frenchrock

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Massena, New York, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04-06-2010
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
waived
Med's Done....
26-04-2009 (expired/waived)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-10-2010
LANDED..........
pending
SaugaBoss said:
i emailed buffalo about this their response was we do not provide individual counseling?? All i asked was where to send the payment to. I am going to call CIC call center today and see what they suggest. I read on the Buffalo website but its not clear that i might have to pay it to mississauga... i will call and confirm everything to be on the safe side! and it is the RPRF right not the other ones
I received a letter (my spouse did, in Canada) requesting the RPRF to be sent to Mississauga. There is a slip at the bottom of the letter that we needed to tear off and include with the online receipt. The letter also included the form needed to pay your fee at a financial institution, if you wish to do so. The tear-off slip has the Buffalo Case #, the Sponsor's CPC-M Case # and the requested amount ($490 CAD) noted on it. The letter we received had requested the payment within 30 days of the letter...hope this helps?

kerianne

Jul 24, 2010
CANADA :)
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2010
Doc's Request.
November 18, 2010
AOR Received.
August 6, 2010
File Transfer...
June 1, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
March 30, 2011
LANDED..........
April 29, 2011
I'm not sure what to do because I paid mine in full at the time of submitting my application. I think the best bet is to call CIC, and ask them, or wait until you get a request for it. Good Luck!

giggles1985

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo>Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 25, 2010
AOR Received.
July 22, 2010
File Transfer...
July 28, 2010
Med's Done....
Feb 03, 2010
Passport Req..
Sept 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 05, 2010
LANDED..........
Oct 09, 2010
plumosa said:
I don't know if they can, actually.

"If you are applying at an office outside Canada

You can find information on fee payment methods at the website of the visa office (immigration applications) or the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate (proof of citizenship applications) responsible for your area. Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada."

SaugaBoss, I think a call to CIC and case-specific email to buffalo is in order for you!
I don't think this applies as none of us APPLIED to an office outside of Canada. We all went through Mississauga first. I believe that the fees need to be paid through Mississauga as this is how one would do it if they did it at the beginning like many of us did.

This is also confirmed by the letter that frenchrock posted about.

You can wait until you get a request for it from the CIC, but I think it should be able to be paid through the online portal the same way we paid our original application fees. How did you pay your original application fees, SaugaBoss?

feefee87

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/06/2010
File Transfer...
13/07/2010
Med's Done....
13/05/2010
Hi,

When my husband received the letter stating he was sponsorship approved (July 19th) and they were sending it to buffalo office (July 13th) he never realized he had received an extra letter saying we didn't mail in the Original Copy 2 form from the Medical Exam so when he discovered it he mailed it in I believe (Aug. 6th) so now I am wondering will this delay us of becoming "in process"??? Will they put our application at the bottom of the stack? I notice that a lot of you all go in process maybe 5 weeks after being sponsorship approved and ours was sent to B'lo July 13th, does anyone know what might possibly happen to our application? Thanks in advance

S

SaugaBoss

i just called the CIC they said to fax it to buffalo and mississauga a copy of my receipt. I am going to fax it and also just in case mail a copy as well to both places thanks for all your help guys! ;D

jancath410

Aug 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello There!

I (Canadian) am sponsoring my husband (born and located in Houston, TX) and received a letter from CIC Missisauga on July 26th that I was eligible to sponsor my spouse and his application has been forwarded to Buffalo. Is there a website, similar to e-cas where I can check his application status? Also, who will receive an acknowledgment from BUF? I am assuming it will be him. How long until he gets a letter? The letter I rec'd also said that since there's no photo on Medical Form (IMM 1017) on the application, the submission is considered incomplete. I was under the impression that the MD is to send the pictures with medical results and we to send proof that medical has been done by designated MD (2nd page of IMM 1017).

silverbee

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> NYC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
August 15, 2010
Passport Req..
November 9, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
The doctor is supposed to attach the picture that you give to him - that's really too bad. Call CIC and ask them what you should do. They may require that you re-do the medical, in which case the doctor should do another for free.
You can use the client-ID from the letter to check the status of your husband's application.