+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for outland Buffalo applicants!

demba ba

Feb 16, 2012
from senegal

Good evening, I am of my name snégal demba ba 22 years old with a child and no woman. I'm just here to see if I can get a visa for foreign workes canada, I'm looking for a job some time, I rap and I want to pay my own production.

your help will be grateful to me I kiss you I'm waiting for an offer to you and hope

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/march-10th-us-passport-day-with-sameday-passport-renewal-t96267.0.html

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: from senegal

Um sorry, this isn't the thread for that.
demba ba said:
Good evening, I am of my name snégal demba ba 22 years old with a child and no woman. I'm just here to see if I can get a visa for foreign workes canada, I'm looking for a job some time, I rap and I want to pay my own production.

your help will be grateful to me I kiss you I'm waiting for an offer to you and hope

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added; StateofConfusion did; you can simply email them to "force" an AOR.
nsr said:
Hello everyone,

Here is my timeline so far,

App sent 28 nov, 2011
App received 30 nov, 2011
AOR from Mississauga 8 Jan, 2012
Sponsorship approved and transferred 26 jan, 2012

AOR from buffalo- waiting.....

Is there any January approved app receiving AORs now...?

Thanks and add me to spreadsheet as well..

good luck,
Cheers

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No as long as you do not select the physical file on the ATIP form.
krista2011 said:
Does ordering GCMS notes affect the processing of your file (...like they say every time you e-mail it delays processing)?

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So that means you pestered them at the BFALOIMPA-AP address, correct?
Calgary-Bound said:
Ive emailed them thru every email possible numurous times and all I get is the computer generated answer we are processing your app no further info needed.But that wasnt true I had to send stuff to them last Nov. or so and wouldnt of known about it if it wasnt for my MP contacting them.Even when the MP contacts them they tell her we are doing the 2nd part of the background and everything else is done that was Jan 1st and still no answers.

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's all say it together: "it varies" :p
veronica.law said:
Anyone has any idea how long approx. will get PPR after you have received AOR? (assuming that all the police n medical check has been done n passed)

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think he or she means that the VO sent him or her the COPR directly (yes, one case like that recently) but that they sent the passport request asking specifically for the physical passport and not giving the option to send photocopies of all the passport pages.
awor said:
Congrats!!!
I think so far I've only heard of one person getting the COPR sent instead of PPR, and it was from Detroit. I don't know what needs to be in place to get the COPR directly!

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There's quite a number of people who have filed as common-law. Being refused through Buffalo or its satellite offices is rare, especially for U.S. citizens and on ground of relationship genuineness. So odds are highly in your favor your relationship will be judged genuine - this is as true for married couples as it is for common-law couples. Many times common-law cases are even processed faster. For example, isolabella's common-law file was received by Buffalo in August and she got PPR fairly soon thereafter - about three months.
Kiri said:
Just curious: Just how many of you are doing Common Law -- and how many of you have already done it and been approved? Seems like most everyone has already gotten married on paper rather than fact-based.

cantor2537

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
01-12-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-2011, 15-12-2011 (transferred to LA)
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2012
LANDED..........
08-03-2012
hey guys so apparently CPC-M forwarded the receipt of RPRF to LA Feb 3 and we still haven't heard anything from LA yet. (this is through the agent at CIC) I'm getting really frustrated with how long they're taking. Does anyone know how long it takes after RPRF to PPR?

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh damn, you should have sent CPC-M a copy of the receipt and LA a copy as well (right hand talking to left hand issues). Or did you do that? I get so confused with different people on here. I personally received a letter from CPC-M saying that they confirmed receipt of my payment and had informed the VO, although in my case I did this a few months after filing, not after the VO asked me for RPRF payment. So I'm not sure if you'll get the same thing. In any case, it really takes up to two months (presumably from the date Mississauga receives it), unfortunately. But the office currently possessing your file does need to be informed, even though it's up to Mississauga to do the cost recovery or whatever.
cantor2537 said:
hey guys so apparently CPC-M forwarded the receipt of RPRF to LA Feb 3 and we still haven't heard anything from LA yet. (this is through the agent at CIC) I'm getting really frustrated with how long they're taking. Does anyone know how long it takes after RPRF to PPR?

cantor2537

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
01-12-2011
File Transfer...
28-10-2011, 15-12-2011 (transferred to LA)
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2012
LANDED..........
08-03-2012
I did. I expressposted the receipt, faxed, and emailed a copy to LA.

It really does take 2 months? the letter LA sent us said we had to pay within 30 days, not the 60 days that seem to be the norm for other people. I paid on the day I received the letter.

I was going to be down in Seattle for a conference early March and I was hoping I could just fly down to SF to help my wife move up... I guess that will be delayed too...

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They ask you to pay/provide proof you paid within a certain timeframe but yes, it can take up to two months to process from the point that they receive proof so they can look up the payment.
cantor2537 said:
I did. I expressposted the receipt, faxed, and emailed a copy to LA.

It really does take 2 months? the letter LA sent us said we had to pay within 30 days, not the 60 days that seem to be the norm for other people. I paid on the day I received the letter.

I was going to be down in Seattle for a conference early March and I was hoping I could just fly down to SF to help my wife move up... I guess that will be delayed too...