Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-2-2011
LANDED..........
23-4-2011
bonbon CONGRATS! so happy for you! i wasnt so long timeline, eeh?

Im sorry already, but im going to share my frustration now...

I applied visitor extension around oct. 20th. and now they are processing applications they received 23th.. so mine should be done. havent hear anything yet. could it be that even if i let them know my address changed, they are still posting it to my old address?? Im just so pissed that this is second time(im sorry for those who had more problems)i have to call or ask anything. first time it was my hubbys last name was spelled wrong. now i dont know where the hell is my visitor extension. its just frustrates me alot. the sponsorship process is long and stressful and it costs a lot of money...and you have to be at your toes all the time, cause you never know what to expect.

im sorry :( i will make a call, as soon as i get my voice little bit back and i feel better. like kelkel always says...there is good days and then there is these kind of days.... ::)

good luck still to everyone who is still waiting ppr!!! and good luck those who are waiting to get pp back! :)

BaukjeBecka

Star Member
Jun 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-08-2010
Passport Req..
26-01-2011
:) :) :)

I got a package in the mail yesterday, and it was.. a letter saying my Application for Permanent Residence in Canada has been approved!!
Also it had my passport with my Immigration Visa in it! -Dated February 9 to be exact

I am so happy! It only took 4 months! (CPC Berlin)

MDU

Dec 5, 2010
Millu said:

I applied visitor extension around oct. 20th. and now they are processing applications they received 23th.. so mine should be done. havent hear anything yet. could it be that even if i let them know my address changed, they are still posting it to my old address?? Im just so pissed that this is second time(im sorry for those who had more problems)i have to call or ask anything. first time it was my hubbys last name was spelled wrong. now i dont know where the hell is my visitor extension. its just frustrates me alot. the sponsorship process is long and stressful and it costs a lot of money...and you have to be at your toes all the time, cause you never know what to expect.

im sorry :( i will make a call, as soon as i get my voice little bit back and i feel better. like kelkel always says...there is good days and then there is these kind of days.... ::)

good luck still to everyone who is still waiting ppr!!! and good luck those who are waiting to get pp back! :)
Chin up Millu...
sorry to hear your having a tough day. .

medellinguy

Jul 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2010
Doc's Request.
Everything in order I guess
AOR Received.
07-04-2011
File Transfer...
03-12-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Passport Req..
07-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
I have been approved as a sponsor as of November 30, so in a week it will be 3 months since they sent the papers to Bogota, no AOR yet, nothing.

I am sad and being to be stressed, as my wife is. but yeah, we know it's 15 months.

kingqatar

Oct 16, 2010
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Oct-10
File Transfer...
27-Nov-10 to Singapore
Med's Request
15-Oct-10 Previous x-ray or more tests
Med's Done....
20-Sep-10 Remed 6-Jan-12
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
01-Dec-11
VISA ISSUED...
01-Feb-12
LANDED..........
03-Mar-12
Hi All,

Not left a post in a long time. I am still waiting and it has been 3 months. I note that another, Aftershocks, also going through Singapore, has been waiting nearly 4 months.

I am back working in Qatar and my wife should be joining me within a week and I have a question........

When she comes here (QATAR), and we notify the change of address, where will we send the passport?
- To Singapore or Abu Dhabi (the local immigration office for Qatar)

Thanks for the help

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
kingqatar said:
Hi All,

Not left a post in a long time. I am still waiting and it has been 3 months. I note that another, Aftershocks, also going through Singapore, has been waiting nearly 4 months.

I am back working in Qatar and my wife should be joining me within a week and I have a question........

When she comes here (QATAR), and we notify the change of address, where will we send the passport?
- To Singapore or Abu Dhabi (the local immigration office for Qatar)

Thanks for the help

I woukd imagine the passport would have to be sent to the visa office processing the file which woukd still be Singapore.

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
Have a great weekend everyone. Praying for more news next week :)

spacey

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
Doc's Request.
19-01-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
25-08-2010
Passport Req..
27-01-2011
LANDED..........
24-02-2011
I was hoping after a week away that there would be more updates! I hope everyone waiting has something to keep them busy this weekend and that there will be inboxes full of requests to start of the week!!!!!

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
spacey said:
I was hoping after a week away that there would be more updates! I hope everyone waiting has something to keep them busy this weekend and that there will be inboxes full of requests to start of the week!!!!!
Yeah spacey, that's what i am hoping too.. I hope next week brings lots of updates

Any ways have a great weekend...I am busy watching cricket worldcup 2011

juljud

Star Member
Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2011
LANDED..........
03-04-2011
Millu said:

Hey,

It takes time to get the extension letter from Vegreville .It`s just a visitor record with the date when they signed my extension. (9th of February) and date of expiration. I can see a stamp on the envelope with the date when they posted it (9th of February). I received the letter around the 16th of February. So it took a while to arrive in Toronto as they sent it by normal postal service not as a registered post.
So I would say you count around 9 days (it might be less or more )from the date when they updated the processing times on cic website (careful as you cannot see the las update is for online or paper application) and count let`s say around 9 days. But if you think your processing time is longer than what you see on cic webiste just call cic. I read some posts here about the same topic. Someone didn`t get the result of his extension in time so he called cic and because of some computer system problems or they just forgot to send out the letter. They apologized and the decision was made an they told him the result of the extension on the phone as well.

No worries it should be fine.

Take care :)

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
GUESS WHAT FOLKS? PPR PPR PPR PPR OMG so ^%$&^% happy! I screamed so loud at work my boss yelled at me cause they could hear in onair in the studio! I can't breathe.

You guys are all so amazing. I love you all LOL.