+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for MARCH 2010 applicants!

shikha99

Star Member
May 24, 2010
samrupal what is ur timeline again????? today was holida in india maybe big mails coming tmrw, i hope so.... its been too long now ::)

COMPUTER1680

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
PUNJABI MUNDA FROM TORONTO (CANADA)
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI (SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP)
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010 BY PUNJABI MUNDA FROM TORONTO
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
May 5, 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 3, 2010 NEW DELHI STARTED PROCESSING: MAY 20, 2010
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-12-2009
Interview........
25-06-2010
Passport Req..
31-05-2010
Can somebody help me to prepare for the following questions for Interview asap. I am sponsoring my wife from India. Thanks lot.

1. What does your spouse do for a living?
2. What does the job entail?
3. Please explain the type of relationship you have had since your first meeting.
4. In terms of education, would you say that you and your spouse's educational background are compatible?
5. What will you do when you go to Canada'?
6. Why did you marry your spouse?
7. Do your family members (parents, siblings) want to immigrate to Canada?
8. Did you marry your spouse so that you could sponsor your parents as landed immigrants of Canada
9.Tell me why this marriage or relationship is genuine.
10. What makes your relationship with your spouse different from that of a female/male friend?
11.If I refuse this application what will you do?
12. Why you going to Canada?

mr-canada

Star Member
May 3, 2010
Visa Office......
abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello comp 1680....

the answers to the questions you have asked are not very complicated..... they are all pertaining to ur application made and you need to keep all of that in mind(it would help if you have copies of all forms u filled and sent with your file)
i will try and ans them or give u ideas of what should/could be the answer...
the questions being posed to the applicant... there fore spouse details will be-
1. sponsor's work details....
2. jist of work of hte sponsor... explain briefly the kind of work
3. explain how from the 1st meeting did u reach to marriage stage
4. depending on the qualifications of sponsor & applicant, reply accordingly
5. tell them ur plans once the applicant is in canada
6. give them reasons for your marriage
7. tell them plans of your family to migrate of canada if there is ... else say no such plans
8. the ans to this will most definitely "no... not at all....." they ask this question to chk if this is marriage of convenience for the sake of visa
9. give an explanation on ur feelings and relationship with each other .... to prove that this marriage is genuine.
10. give example of situations where you would be feeling and behaving differently with ur spouse and ur friend..... they wana know what you feel different about ur spouse as compared to a friend.
11. tell them that your sponsor and applicant will be in a country where you both can live together for ever.
12. tell them plans of you future in canada and reasons for it.

Hope this helps.....

alll the best

kathou

Sep 24, 2009
hello thx for the reply i just want to ask my husband when on is meeting this mornign and they him back my paper and his but they kept the passport and the act of mariage and they told him in 1 week we gona call u with the decision if yes he have to go back to the dc what mean plss help me

COMPUTER1680

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
PUNJABI MUNDA FROM TORONTO (CANADA)
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI (SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP)
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2010 BY PUNJABI MUNDA FROM TORONTO
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
May 5, 2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 3, 2010 NEW DELHI STARTED PROCESSING: MAY 20, 2010
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-12-2009
Interview........
25-06-2010
Passport Req..
31-05-2010
Thanks lot mr-canada
Now we can better prepare for the Interview.

careolso

Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/17/2010
File Transfer...
4/9/2010
I am sponsoring my American husband. We are moving to Canada in 6 days and he will be coming as a visistor. His PR application isin process in Buffalo and we will show evidence of this at the border crossing. I am hoping this will be fine and he will get at least 6 months to stay during which time his application will hopefully be processed.

Does anyonw have any experience with mailing their passports from Canada (as a visitor) to Buffalo? When you get it back (while still visiting in Canada) can you goto a local immigration office to land? or do you need to go to a border crossing to land? Is this even feasible?

Thanks for the help!

kolibri

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-05-2010
File Transfer...
15-04-2010
Med's Done....
01-12-2009
Interview........
09-06-2010
Passport Req..
17-06-2010 (rec'd 05-07-10)
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2010 (rec'd 16-07-10)
LANDED..........
17-07-2010
Hi all!
I'm so scared :eek: - we sent some documents requested during the interview to the visa office via e-mail 5 days ago. In the letter I asked whether those documents are sufficient. No response received from the embassy. Today I decided to call them and ask. The lady on the phone told me that couple days ago decision has been made and they sent a letter to my husband. She couldn't disclose the information regarding the decision. The mail would take couple weeks to arrive. I'm so nervous.... Not sure if I can rely on her comment - "everything is fine" as "approved"... would like too, but can't... How do they usually request for passport? Why they didn't requested it (if positive) via e-mail? Any thoughts???
By the way no updates on e-cas (not even about our interview).

manachinu

Star Member
Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i have a bit of problem and wonder what to do

My PR online status mentions that they started processing my application on 9th April 2010, i had previously received email from tokyo embassy that they are processing my application, i didn't hear anything for 2 months so i emailed them again and they replied that they haven't received my application at all.

Wonder if this is just a mistake from the person who replied or is my application really lost.

shikha99

Star Member
May 24, 2010
im waiting for visa waiting for visa waiting for visa waiting for visa waiting for visa waiting for visa .... wen will it come, i look 10 times a day from postman, keep looking on ECAS, wen will it come,,,,, plz god send it now... im tired and its too much to wait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ,jai shiv ji plz send right away, please i miss my hubby plz CHC send............ hare ram

Jhen1120

Jun 18, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2010
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Passport Req..
18-03-2010
shikha99 said:
im waiting for visa waiting for visa waiting for visa waiting for visa waiting for visa waiting for visa .... wen will it come, i look 10 times a day from postman, keep looking on ECAS, wen will it come,,,,, plz god send it now... im tired and its too much to wait plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ,jai shiv ji plz send right away, please i miss my hubby plz CHC send............ hare ram

Hi Shikha99,

that's what i am feeling right now also.. i checked the ecas every morning and everynight.. waiting for the call.. checking the emails... Hope to received the visa soon also.. I miss my husband too, it's been 7mos now :(

I'm still keeping the fingers crossed and keep praying.

Jhen1120

calgary_flames

Star Member
Feb 23, 2010
Calgary,Alberta
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2010
AOR Received.
24-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
16-02-2010
Passport Req..
26-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2010
manachinu said:
Guys i have a bit of problem and wonder what to do

My PR online status mentions that they started processing my application on 9th April 2010, i had previously received email from tokyo embassy that they are processing my application, i didn't hear anything for 2 months so i emailed them again and they replied that they haven't received my application at all.

Wonder if this is just a mistake from the person who replied or is my application really lost.
This can't be right, Your PR status was changed when they opened your file in Tokyo.
You may want to follow up with them again.
Good luck
CF

manachinu

Star Member
Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I replied to their emails and still waiting for them to get back to me. I even have emails from them in may and june 7th which mentions that my apps is in process, so really hoping the latest communication to be just a mistake.