Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had to travel for personal reasons, so just wanted a status update as I didn’t want to miss my passport submission deadline. Emailed IRCC in Sydney, they replied within two days saying they have my application which was transferred to them in May but my application hasn’t been assigned a case officer yet.

Then emailed Ralph’s office in September and they said the same that nothing has been initiated, no movements but within 15 days I got my PPR.
Hello Jordan,

Congrats! You mentioned you emailed Ralph's office. Is that someone in Sydney VO? Can you please share the email address? Or is that done through the regular IRCC CSE forms?

Thank you and congrats once again!

Reactions: Apricity

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Hello Jordan,

Congrats! You mentioned you emailed Ralph's office. Is that someone in Sydney VO? Can you please share the email address? Or is that done through the regular IRCC CSE forms?

Thank you and congrats once again!
Hi @Shipper thank you :)

To contact IRCC in Sydney, Australia, I used the details from the link below,
https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/australia-australie/contact-sydney-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

To contact the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP’s office I used the following,
goodale@sasktel.net

His office staff has been soo kind to attend to our emails re application status request.

To contact both, please put in your date of birth, application number, AOR, passport number and be very polite :)

Hope this helps! All the best :)

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Thanks so much for always attending to my question. Wishing you the very best ahead. Cheers!!
No worries, will be around for some more time to help :)

Jordan_10

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
3rd April 2019
AOR Received.
3rd April 2019
Passport Req..
03-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2019
Hi @Shipper thank you :)

To contact IRCC in Sydney, Australia, I used the details from the link below,
https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/australia-australie/contact-sydney-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

To contact the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP’s office I used the following,
goodale@sasktel.net

His office staff has been soo kind to attend to our emails re application status request.

To contact both, please put in your date of birth, application number, AOR, passport number and be very polite :)

Hope this helps! All the best :)
Hey @Apricity hope this gives you clarification re your question. Sorry, I forgot to mention the email addresses and/or contact details in my previous reply to you.
All the best :)

Reactions: Apricity

tasha23

Nov 6, 2019
AOR: 03-Apr-2019
Med pass: 14-May-2019
Bio: 24-May-2019
July emailed IRCC in Aus: Application waiting to be assigned to a case officer
September 14th emailed Ralph’s office: Eligibility, criminality and security checks not started
PPR: 03-Oct-2019
Passport submitted at IRCC: 17-Oct-2019
CoPR received in hand by post: 23-Oct-2019

Exact 6 months!!

VO: Sydney, Australia
NOC: 1311

All the best to all who are waiting on your PPR. Hope you receive it soon.
I was very nervous when I saw your post because we have a very similar timeline, but today I got my pre arrival letter and decision made on my Ecas .

Application sent : 29 April 2019
Aor 1 : 1 June 2019
Biometric Request : 15 June 2019
Medical Check : 16 June 2019
Biometric sent : 17 June 2019
Medical Check done : 22 June 2019
SA : 25 June 2019
ADR : 30 June 2019 (Schedule A)
File transfer to Sydney VO : 1 August 2019
Unfortunately, No AOR 2
Pre arrival mail & DM on Ecas : 6 October 2019
Ppr : Not yet (?)

I found that my CIC status hasn't changed since the first month of the application.
Since the beginning, My background status always said : we are processing.... we will send you message if we need more information... etc"
The only thing change are :
Additional Doc : change into " we have received your submitted additional document."
Eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirement (It was, we are reviewing your eligibility requirement, we will send you email if we need more information)

So far, we have been waiting for 7 months (since we mailed the document, or 5 months since we received our AOR 1)

Just sharing this so if anyone on the same boat could roughly know what's going on with other's experience.

Still feel kinda nervous tho since there hasn't been any change yet on CIC account (it was application updated/ profile updated, nothing change except new pre arrival letter, and now back to submitted again )

Apricity

Oct 25, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Some news from Sydney VO - we just got PPR and pre-arrival services letter

Application April 30, 2019 Outland Australia
AOR1 = June 16, 2019
Biometrics Request = June 21 // Biometrics Given/Passed = June 29
Sponsor Approval = June 24
Medical Request = July 4, 2019 // Medical Given = July 19 // Medical Passed = July 23
Moved to Sydney VO = July 29
BGC = August 1
AOR2 = August 22
RCMP Fingerprint Request = August 22
Fingerprints received by Worldwide Forensic Services Canada: September 18
Results sent to us/ we sent to Sydney VO: September 25
No notification of receipt so I emailed Sydney VO, received the generic email back but GCKey was updated with "Additional Documents Received"
PPR = November 8
GCKey says "Submitted" and ECAS says "Decision Made"

Good Luck Everyone! :D

tasha23

Nov 6, 2019
Update :
PPR : the day after pre arrival letter, Nov 7
Passport submission : Nov, 8 (passport also dispatched on the same day from vfs)

:)

Apricity

Oct 25, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Question time: we've booked flights to Canada November 18. Should we wait until in Canada and send passport photocopy/documents after we land or do it in Aus?
Can we not do it in Australia because we won't be here to receive anything in the mail afterwards?

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received pre-arrival services letter today! :D

jman_03

Dec 5, 2019
Hi all,

just wondering if anyone here had submitted recently their passports for stamping (visitor visa) from Auckland?

how long did it take? Just worried that we will not get our passports back in time. Thanks!

ANDREWLI

Dec 11, 2019
Hi all,
My husband's case transferred to Sydney Australia visa office in Sep 2019, we did the medical on Nov 15th 2019, but until now we cannot see if they've received medical reports or now, it's been a month, I am sp worried about it. I saw it takes few days that you will receive a notification saying your medical have been received/ medical passed, but we got nothing? anyone has a similar situation, any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package outside of Canada:

Applicants who reside outside Canada will submit their documents to a Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Australia, New Zealand or Fiji.

This service includes two-way secure shipping and tracking. A passport transmission Service Charge must be paid for each applicant to cover handling and courier costs. Once processing has been completed, visa documents will be returned to the VAC for collection by applicants.

For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the VAC, visit their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/

B) To submit your package in Canada:

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependants on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your package to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together the fully completed Family Information form by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspostenvelope from Canada Post. Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

· Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

· Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

· Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

· You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

· Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Xpresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON,

K1A 1L1
STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package outside of Canada:

Applicants who reside outside Canada will submit their documents to a Visa Application Centre (VAC) in Australia, New Zealand or Fiji.

This service includes two-way secure shipping and tracking. A passport transmission Service Charge must be paid for each applicant to cover handling and courier costs. Once processing has been completed, visa documents will be returned to the VAC for collection by applicants.

For address, service hours, and instructions for how to submit passports through the VAC, visit their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/

B) To submit your package in Canada:

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependants on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your package to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.

You are required to send your document(s) together the fully completed Family Information form by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspostenvelope from Canada Post. Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

· Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

· Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

· Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

· You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at: http://www.canadapost.ca/personal/tools/cst/intro-e.asp

· Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Xpresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON,

K1A 1L1
Hi,
My friend is in India and received similar message from Sydney, Australia. She has no connection to Australia and was surprised to see a letter from Australia. The question should she submit the passport at a local visa office in India and they will send it further to VFS Australia? If not, should she use international courier to send it to Australia directly.???

ebizzplus

Feb 2, 2020
here is my timeline:

AOR1: 06/09/2019
Biometrics: 02/01/2020
SA: 02/01/2020
Medical request: 03/01/2020
File transferred to VO sydney: 19/01/2020
AOR2: 19/01/2020
Additional DOC request: 19/01/2020
Additional DOC's provided: 22/01/2020
now waiting....... anyone with the same timeline ?

Riqas

Feb 10, 2020
here is my timeline:

AOR1: 06/09/2019
Biometrics: 02/01/2020
SA: 02/01/2020
Medical request: 03/01/2020
File transferred to VO sydney: 19/01/2020
AOR2: 19/01/2020
Additional DOC request: 19/01/2020
Additional DOC's provided: 22/01/2020
now waiting....... anyone with the same timeline ?
Hi @ebizzplus, i was just wondering what additional documents they requested you to submit??