Twix

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badhet said:
hi guys,,

just want to share our application progress :D

i tried to log on to check our application today.. i know that its a bit strange to check it coz we sent our papers last oct 15 and as per time table you can log on only after 35 days.. but then fortunately i was able to log on... :D boomm Decision were already made last Oct 20.... so fast....

but on the other hand.. we have a lil prob our mailing address coz according case the mailing address was there previous house were there have already moved out... :(

good luck to us.. god bless us all...
Wow, so fast. Congratulations! Don't worry about the change of address, you can notify the call center and they could easily change it.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
badhet said:
hi guys,,

just want to share our application progress :D

i tried to log on to check our application today.. i know that its a bit strange to check it coz we sent our papers last oct 15 and as per time table you can log on only after 35 days.. but then fortunately i was able to log on... :D boomm Decision were already made last Oct 20.... so fast....

but on the other hand.. we have a lil prob our mailing address coz according case the mailing address was there previous house were there have already moved out... :(

good luck to us.. god bless us all...
that's really fast! as for address, just try to change it on e-cas

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
@ didda girl

yes seriously,,, here's my timeline by the way...

13 Oct '09 >>> Hubby send oour application
15 Oct '09 >>> CIC-M received our application
20 Oct '09 >>> Decision Made according to e-cas
26 Oct '09 >>> First time to log on in ECAS
26 Oct '09 >>> Hubby received AOR

but dont worry to much,.. you can log on to ecas soon....

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Prodigy4299 said:
I don't think there's cause for concern. I am in the boat as you. Our application was received Oct. 7 and we still haven't heard back either. I think badhet's case is more of an exception than a rule.
yes i think indicating my country of origin on the envelope helps alot...

just keep praying guys...

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Swede said:
CPC-M is at 35 days for sponsorship processing at the moment according to the CIC homepage.
you are correct i check it so many times that i will take 35 days but i just tried my luck and fortunately i was able to log on...

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
vnsk80 said:
I just called the 1800 number and foundout that my sponsorship application was received on 30th September and approved on 21st October. I haven't received any letter yet or cannot access ecas. Everyone here who sent their applications around sept 30th note that your applications will be processed soon.
my hubby received AOR just today...

yours will be deliver tomorrow or on the following day... cheerss

Tank

Oct 13, 2009
was waiting for visa any day now.. and notice arrive last wendesday that my medical test expired..
retook my medical last Thursday now the wait begains..they say another four weeks maybe I'll get
before Christmas :)

YorkFactory

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, apparently our application was actually delivered and signed for on the 22nd, but we just got e-mail confirmation of it last night. Sadly, that's nowhere near the slowest I've seen Canada Post.

diddagirl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Logged into E-cas this morning and low and behold, "Decision Made".... much quicker then anticipated as it only took 20 days from the time they received it!

NYCtoNB

Star Member
Sep 12, 2008
new york city
Category........
Visa Office......
bufallo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
10-05-09
Passport Req..
02-03-10
LANDED..........
18-06-2010
still no fbi certification guess im not mailing this month after all

Swede

Aug 18, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009-10-27
File Transfer...
2009-11-12
Med's Done....
2009-08-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
2010-01-22
VISA ISSUED...
2010-01-20
LANDED..........
2010-03-05
diddagirl said:
Logged into E-cas this morning and low and behold, "Decision Made".... much quicker then anticipated as it only took 20 days from the time they received it!
Congratulations! :)

Regarding receiving the application - do you get an e-mail or?

diddagirl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Swede said:
diddagirl said:
Congratulations! :)

Regarding receiving the application - do you get an e-mail or?
No, I actually had tracking through express post and it said when it was delivered.

tysgran

Sep 19, 2009
YEAH!!!!!!!

Just logged in to check on the status of my application! I have not been able to successfully do this up until today!

I not only actually got in to the account but it says that my application was opened a decision on my sponsorship application has been made and that a letter has been sent with details.

Application sent UPS - October 2
Application received Mississauga and signed for - October 5
Application opened - October 27
Decision made on Sponsorship Application - October 27
Letter sent - October 27

Good luck to others who are waiting!